U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 10-20-2010, 02:18 PM
 
Location: Texas
2,847 posts, read 1,866,266 times
Reputation: 1741

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I have not accused anyone of being writers from NumbersUSA. Therefore, I don’t have to prove or disprove their existence on this forum. The onus of proof lies with the accuser; which, by the way, is YOU.
correct, the ole switch and bait not surprised though

 
Old 10-20-2010, 02:20 PM
 
Location: Texas
2,847 posts, read 1,866,266 times
Reputation: 1741
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Accusation has the connetation of wrong-doing...Do you belive it is wrong for Numbers to have writer on this forum...Im making a educated guess[which I truly believe to be so] and by the amount of "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." I think im hitting a sore spot.

head out of the thin air and back to earth atmosphere.
 
Old 10-20-2010, 02:44 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,872,249 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Accusation has the connetation of wrong-doing...Do you belive it is wrong for Numbers to have writer on this forum...Im making a educated guess[which I truly believe to be so] and by the amount of "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." I think im hitting a sore spot.
Translation: I made a claim which I cannot substantiate, so I will continue to grasp at straws.
 
Old 10-20-2010, 03:03 PM
 
Location: Spokane via Sydney,Australia
6,611 posts, read 10,995,832 times
Reputation: 3084
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
or at least write posts for Numbers...like many here do.
So do tell us which PRO illegals group you're writing posts for ?
 
Old 10-20-2010, 03:19 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,201,355 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
So do tell us which PRO illegals group you're writing posts for ?
I don't know about him but I wouldn't doubt that we have some spies in here from the NCLR, Lulac, Mecha, Mexica Movement and other pro-illegal bloggers in here.
 
Old 10-20-2010, 03:26 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,270,186 times
Reputation: 4611
Folk's I think you have this texan caught between a rock and a hard place.
 
Old 10-20-2010, 06:48 PM
 
Location: Texas
2,847 posts, read 1,866,266 times
Reputation: 1741
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I don't know about him but I wouldn't doubt that we have some spies in here from the NCLR, Lulac, Mecha, Mexica Movement and other pro-illegal bloggers in here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Folk's I think you have this texan caught between a rock and a hard place.

correct on both counts
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top