Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2010, 12:09 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,559,333 times

Advertisements

Funny, it’s considered inhumane to prevent Mexicans from entering this country. Oh, that’s right. . . they alone deserve to illegally seek a better life.

Quote:
Authorities have apprehended the alleged leader of a global human trafficking ring that smuggled Chinese migrants to New York City through Mexico.

Mexican authorities said they worked with U.S. immigration officials to coordinate the investigation and the simultaneous capture of Zhendi.
Mexico captures suspected Chinese migrant smuggler - CNN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2010, 12:29 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Funny, it’s considered inhumane to prevent Mexicans from entering this country. Oh, that’s right. . . they alone deserve to illegally seek a better life.

Mexico captures suspected Chinese migrant smuggler - CNN
I've always said it isn't just poor Mexicans looking for work that are coming through our southern border illegally. What scares me the most are the terrorists that are getting through also and you know they are.

Old 10-25-2010, 01:12 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,834,892 times
I wonder where those Chinese immigrants final destination was to be? Seems the Mexican government could have detained and deported them, or given them bus tickets to the US-Mexican border. I wonder which most folk ...in this country...would rather have happen.

Old 10-25-2010, 03:10 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,520,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I've always said it isn't just poor Mexicans looking for work that are coming through our southern border illegally. What scares me the most are the terrorists that are getting through also and you know they are.
The security of the United States of America is in the hands
of some very incompetent people who have no idea what's
going on along the border and refuse to let the people
hired to do that job

I hope soon we will see some accountability from the policy
makers in DC as to why for them this is not an issue that
is of the most important to our National Security

If someone or something slips through their bigger problem
will become the American Citizen !

Old 10-25-2010, 03:41 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
I wonder where those Chinese immigrants final destination was to be? Seems the Mexican government could have detained and deported them, or given them bus tickets to the US-Mexican border. I wonder which most folk ...in this country...would rather have happen.
Are you implying that Americans would be ok with these Chinese illegals but not Mexicans?

Old 10-26-2010, 08:12 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,559,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Obviously, you didn’t read the article, which clearly stated their final destination was New York. Of course, Mexico would eagerly assist in preventing the competition from entering this country. Too bad they aren’t as vigilant in preventing their own citizens from invading our land. I wonder why they didn’t provide the Chinese with their “how to” pamphlet.

I oppose ALL illegal immigration, regardless of race or nationality. So no, I wouldn’t have preferred Chinese illegals. When will you pro-illegals stop playing the defunct race card?

Old 10-26-2010, 10:29 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,867,543 times
Good heavens...$80,000 per head? No wonder corruption is so rampant!

I wonder if the US will be responsible for their deportation since they were coming to NY? Will they be charged or given a slap on the wrist?

Old 10-26-2010, 10:38 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,194,123 times
Holy crap!!! They captured ONE smuggler. I'll bet the only reason he was captured was he didn't pay off the appropriate officials.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration