U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2010, 11:10 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,494,215 times

Advertisements

The second biggest government supporter of Amnesty
is trying to turn the United States into a Sanctuary
country
Napolitano: Arizona immigration law wrong

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says Arizona's law to get tough on immigration is the wrong way to get local police involved in enforcement.

I consider it an insult to mine and every Americans intelligence the way this administration is down playing our National Security along the southern border, and IF the Federal Government DID IT'S JOB this would not be an issue !

As long as the murders, rapes, kidnappings, ID theft, and credit fraud is happening to everyone EXCEPT our elected local/state/federal officials, their family members, and close friends -- illegal Entry into the U.S.A. is officially NOT A PROBLEM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2010, 11:39 PM

953 posts, read 741,900 times
Patriots have made it abundantly clear that legislation which rewards lawbreakers with citizenship or social services is anathema.

Our gutless and duplicitous "leaders" defend foreign scofflaws, as they betray their oaths to defend this Nation, it's borders, and it's Laws. Under the recently past, and continuing with the current Administration, America has been invaded without a shot.

Illegals MUST confront and change the corrupt and inept leaders of their own gifted Nations to secure liberty, dignity, opportunity and stable governance---as apparently must we.

Citizens expect vigorous enforcement of EXISTING immigration laws; not the bestowal of cherished gifts on those who direspect our Nation by breaking and entering, marching, demonstrating, protesting, issuing demands, and flying foreign flags on OUR SOIL!

Instead, our "leaders" eagerly and tirelessly plot a fire-sale of precious citizenship, in a quest for votes and cheap labor. This, the venal excuses for undermining the Nation's immigration laws, and their haughty determination to ignore the will of U.S.citizens, enrages and disgusts many.

BFD I'm sure, to Napolitano, and the apologists, defenders, supporters and advocates for illegal immigration and open borders.

Ideally, these traitorous "citizens" should be allowed to relinquish their citizenship to the illegal of their choice....with a good riddance to the nest of vipers.

Old 10-28-2010, 11:54 PM

29,988 posts, read 35,842,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
country

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says Arizona's law to get tough on immigration is the wrong way to get local police involved in enforcement.

I consider it an insult to mine and every Americans intelligence the way this administration is down playing our National Security along the southern border, and IF the Federal Government DID IT'S JOB this would not be an issue !

As long as the murders, rapes, kidnappings, ID theft, and credit fraud is happening to everyone EXCEPT our elected local/state/federal officials, their family members, and close friends -- illegal Entry into the U.S.A. is officially NOT A PROBLEM.
Incomepetano allowed illegals to flow into Arizona freely while she was Gov. . Why is anyone surprised she would allow it throughout the whole USA as DHS Sec. ? Yes, she and this entire administration are Soros puppets for open borders and globalism, as were the previous two administrations.

Old 10-28-2010, 11:54 PM

9,605 posts, read 14,273,941 times
Quote:
country
If Ronald Reagan were alive today, she'd be the third biggest government supporter.

Old 10-29-2010, 12:14 AM

3,709 posts, read 4,494,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Incomepetano allowed illegals to flow into Arizona freely while she was Gov. . Why is anyone surprised she would allow it throughout the whole USA as DHS Sec. ? Yes, she and this entire administration are Soros puppets for open borders and globalism, as were the previous two administrations.
I agree about the past administrations

However with the latest statement's from Obama & Janet
clearly the border is less secure and it's on their watch plus
they will be held accountable for the misleading information
they have released, they know how dangerous it is down there.

It will be just a short time before this get's real nasty !

Old 10-29-2010, 12:44 AM
Status: "Done with the 100s (hopefully)?" (set 22 days ago)

5,411 posts, read 8,295,751 times
Quote:
country

It's funny how lots of people are claiming that Arizona's current Governor (Brewer) is an embarrassment ... but I think Napolitano was even more of an embarrassment. We have Napolitano (and past administrations) to thank for the reason why illegal aliens became a major problem in Arizona. Napolitano even proposed giving drivers licenses to illegals at one point!

The reason why a strict immigration law was signed into law this year in Arizona was due to the major problem with illegals allowed to be over here and mooch off government services. The law has some parts that I find to be unfavorable ... however, something like this had to be done because it was long overdue. If Napolitano was still our Governor, SB 1070 would have been vetoed by her, and it would be business as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
If Ronald Reagan were alive today, she'd be the third biggest government supporter.
I can't help but agree. To this day, I can't understand why he signed the 1986 amnesty bill into law. He must have been pressured by the Dems, and possibly even other national leaders. Of course, back then, illegal immigration wasn't the widespread problem that it is today ... but we can thank that 1986 amnesty law for contributing to the problem.

Of course, Bush was pretty lax on illegal aliens too. He favored a guest worker program, and basically stated that illegals are over here doing the jobs that Americans won't do. He certainly wasn't any help. His obsession was the Middle East ... trying to protect their borders instead of ours. Instead of deploying all those troops to Iraq, he should have sent them to the U.S./Mexico border!

Old 10-29-2010, 01:58 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,285,252 times
Quote:
I agree about the past administrations

However with the latest statement's from Obama & Janet
clearly the border is less secure and it's on their watch plus
they will be held accountable for the misleading information
they have released, they know how dangerous it is down there.

It will be just a short time before this get's real nasty !

I do agree with you, Past and present Administrations have clearly let us down on this issue. But this administrations lack of concern, and a passive outlook on this problem, makes me and so many of my friends crazy. I expect nothing great from Janet, she is so lax on this issue of immigration Obam is not much better.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:15 AM

31 posts, read 28,171 times
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4][SIZE=2] [/SIZE]Napolitano said homeland security needs help from local law enforcement in catching homegrown terrorist. But she don’t need help in stopping illegal aliens who have killed more Americans than homegrown or foreign terrorist and more of a threat to this country. That’s not the job of local and state law enforcement?
23 year old Julian Castro, mayor of San Antonia, TX supports amnesty and Comprehensive Immigration Reform. Is he an anchor baby? IF he is, he is a homegrown terrorist and a threat to America.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Old 10-29-2010, 07:56 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,144,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Some sources say that Reagan lived to regret his signing of the 1986 amnesty.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:08 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times
They should deport Napoliano. She's so intent on making the USA like Mexico - just let her live in Mexico now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or