U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-01-2010, 01:54 PM
 
Location: NW Las Vegas - Lone Mountain
15,756 posts, read 32,491,985 times
Reputation: 2661

Advertisements

[quote=chicagonut;16484671][quote=olecapt;16484371][quote=chicagonut;16484162]
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post

I would be glad to post some videos and websites of this reconquista movement but you know it exists. Pretending it doesn't and calling anyone who isn't so stupid, bigots and xenophobes is exactly what those who are relishing the thought of it would do. It is mostly a concept of Chicano nationalists in this country. In otherwords Americans of Mexican ancestry many whom are anchor babies. Unlimited illegal immigraton from Mexico and high birthrates is what they think will help them achieve their goal. Didn't you read all the posts by the reconquistas who have been in this forum the last couple of days and yet you deny reconquista exists?
And it is my views that are twisted?

You know what, I am so done with you and your insults. Find another pigeon to take your frustrations out on.
And the Aryan Brotherhood is real and I have videos and websites and everone knows that all right wing antis are members. It is mostly an implementation of white people rule and we know all the antis are in love with that and getting rid of the blacks and browns.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out...

 
Old 11-01-2010, 01:57 PM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,086,323 times
Reputation: 957
Reconquista= Santi Claus

Some of us grow up
 
Old 11-01-2010, 03:43 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Reconquista= Santi Claus

Some of us grow up
I guess there were several Santa Clauses in this forum in the past couple of days then. One in particular "Latino Heat". I guess they were all a figment of our immaginations, right? I have several videos of the reconquistas in action. Want to see them?
 
Old 11-01-2010, 03:46 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Reputation: 2130
[quote=olecapt;16485037][quote=chicagonut;16484671][quote=olecapt;16484371]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post

And the Aryan Brotherhood is real and I have videos and websites and everone knows that all right wing antis are members. It is mostly an implementation of white people rule and we know all the antis are in love with that and getting rid of the blacks and browns.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out...
You must have a reading comprehension problem. I never said that all Mexicans are of the reconquista mindset nor did I imply it. So your cute little analogy doesn't work. You however, won't even admit that there is one at all. As I asked, didn't you the reconquista's remarks in here the past couple of days? Yet you continue to deny. I don't think it will be my behind that will be hit on the way out of here. I am not the one calling anyone a cruel bigot in here.
 
Old 11-01-2010, 05:27 PM
 
Location: NW Las Vegas - Lone Mountain
15,756 posts, read 32,491,985 times
Reputation: 2661
[quote=chicagonut;16486581][quote=olecapt;16485037][quote=chicagonut;16484671]
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post

You must have a reading comprehension problem. I never said that all Mexicans are of the reconquista mindset nor did I imply it. So your cute little analogy doesn't work. You however, won't even admit that there is one at all. As I asked, didn't you the reconquista's remarks in here the past couple of days? Yet you continue to deny. I don't think it will be my behind that will be hit on the way out of here. I am not the one calling anyone a cruel bigot in here.
Of course you implied it. If you had limited it to a fringe group it would not have been relevant would it?

You really need to go take a course in debate or rhetoric. You continue to stick your foot in your mouth and appear unaware of it.

You wish to do cruel things.

And you ascribe behaviors to another in a bigotted manner.

If you ain't you are sure going out of your way to simulate it...
 
Old 11-01-2010, 06:23 PM
 
Location: Pinal County, Arizona
25,107 posts, read 34,366,957 times
Reputation: 4893
As those in the US illegally are found, they go through the process for deportation - and are deported. If they have a "legal" family member here, they have to make a decision - stay in the US or go to the country of origin.

IMO, the one area that will change is in the area of Anchor Babies - but, illegals are illegal.
 
Old 11-01-2010, 06:34 PM
 
1,011 posts, read 846,165 times
Reputation: 467
I am continuously amazed at how tolerant and well..., SOFT Americans are. I came to the US legally after 1.5 years of deliberation going through the legal hoops by INS and paying a bunch of hard earned money for the legal proceedings 15 years ago. If I'd been refused citizenship I'd just bugger off back to my home country, I'd never try to violate the US border/culture. But I am an *American* citizen now, and so I have to bite my lip as well.

Any other country would just lock and load, protect the entire border with mines and troops that shoot on sight, and break any sort of relationship with the offending nation (Mexico), and send the arrogant* and belligerent trespassers packing or dead back south.

But only in this country (the US) people actually discuss (!) whether border trespassers do or don't have rights... give them water and medical help that they could never hope for in their native country, (and Mexicans actually deny human help to, and torture, and rob folks from Latin American countries south of Mexico that pass through), and help the trespassing country (Mexico) with money and equipment. (which is wrong as far as I'm concerned, but I'm willing to consider the differing opinions) America... I love this country.

* That are so disrespectful of the nation that takes them in that they can't even be bothered to learn English or local customs
 
Old 11-01-2010, 06:43 PM
 
Location: NW Las Vegas - Lone Mountain
15,756 posts, read 32,491,985 times
Reputation: 2661
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellyouknow View Post
I am continuously amazed at how tolerant and well..., SOFT Americans are. I came to the US legally after 1.5 years of deliberation going through the legal hoops by INS and paying a bunch of hard earned money for the legal proceedings 15 years ago. If I'd been refused citizenship I'd just bugger off back to my home country, I'd never try to violate the US border/culture. But I am an *American* citizen now, and so I have to bite my lip as well.

Any other country would just lock and load, protect the entire border with mines and troops that shoot on sight, and break any sort of relationship with the offending nation (Mexico), and send the arrogant and belligerent trespassers packing or dead back south.

But only in this country (the US) people actually discuss (!) whether border trespassers do or don't have rights... give them water and medical help that they could never hope for in their native country, (and Mexicans actually deny human help to, and torture, and rob folks from Latin American countries south of Mexico that pass through), and help the trespassing country (Mexico) with money and equipment. (which is wrong as far as I'm concerned, but I'm willing to consider the differing opinions) America... I love this country.
Just what we need. Another new arrival who knows exactly what it is we need to do. Don't you kind of wish he stayed in his home country and used his wisdom there?

Which part of slobovia are you from? Hard to find those countries that mine their borders and shot on sight. Communist China? North Korea? One of the Russian fallouts?
 
Old 11-01-2010, 10:11 PM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Reputation: 22158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Speaking of cruelty - how cruel is it for parents to raise offspring they brought here illegally alongside anchor babies and watch their illegal children resent the privileges their USC siblings receive?

To subject SOME of their children to realising their siblings can get a legal DL and insurance, go onto college and qualify for Pell grants and other benefits, get a job LEGALLY while they cannot thanks to their parents' selfishness?

How cruel is it for parents to force their children to "live in the shadows" ?
And if as that poster claims "cruel" for a child to be in Mexico, what does that say for all the people living in Mexico when they decide to have children?

Or of the illegal when they know full well that deportation is a possibility and they went ahead and had children?

But of course it's not cruel to have a child in Mexico, not cruel at all. And no one should have children just to use them as a way around the laws of this country.

While legal immigrants carefully follow the laws, patiently wait for the legal process, illegals figure that all they have to do is get here, give birth and voila - instant right to stay forever and take advantage of all the government programs.

Anchor children over age 18 of course can stay, they are adults but they should not be able to sponsor parents who broke the laws for years. The parents should be given deportation orders and banned from legal reentry.

But also the anchor children are dual citizens and if they feel more patriotism and loyalty toward their other country, they should be encouraged to leave this one. Maybe they need to rethink the dual citizenship because too many want the money and government handouts of this country but their true allegience is to another country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top