Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2010, 11:43 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,559,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000 View Post
Of course you consider yourself black - blacks are the most racist of them all.

Anyway, blacks aren't even a problem. They are too dumb to do anything constructive. Blacks are practically history here in California, they try to act all tough but when it's time to do some action blacks just cower away like whites do.

As I said, Mexico is going to have no problems annexing the Southwest and Texas.
Obviously, blacks are “smart enough” to fight for rights in their own country, rather than fleeing illegally to another like sniveling, pathetic cowards.

Dream on. This country will NEVER belong to you. You wouldn’t know what to do with it anyway, as evidenced by the “wonderful” conditions in Mexico.

I won’t waste anymore time on this troll thread. Have your racist fun this weekend. I’m sure Yac will deal with you on Monday.

Old 10-30-2010, 11:45 AM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,104 times
Quote:

Anyway, blacks aren't even a problem. They are too dumb to do anything constructive. Blacks are practically history here in California, they try to act all tough but when it's time to do some action blacks just cower away like whites do.

As I said, Mexico is going to have no problems annexing the Southwest and Texas.
Wow. Moderators, why isn't this thread closed? How double-standard of it all.

Anyway, I identify as a black person because it makes no sense for me to go around saying I am Native American, Black and European. It is just something that is society-based. I have no interest in indentifying on a regular level as anything but "Black" which in the United States means you could be of Native, European and African ancestry. I have no problem shortening it. In a simple conversation and describing my phenotype, I am obviously black.

Second, black people are not a big problem for illegal immigration right now, but they will be. The reason why? Because as more black people realize what is really happening, they will be fed up. Yes, unfortunately, black people have lost some motivation for equal representation, but the problem for black people in this is having all of these manipulative inputs from all directions. Black people don't have the information needed about illegal immigration and how it is affecting them. Mexicans and the pro illegal politicians would like to keep it that way. It is our fault though for letting it be that way. Don't forget the triumph and change black people made for themselves throughout the history of the United States. That is why I think your bragging is hilarious. You do not take into consideration all that can happen from now until whenever. Tables change very fast.

Old 10-30-2010, 11:46 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,559,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hideandseekforever View Post
Can someone tell me why this thread has not been closed yet? If a white nationalist was going around saying the things similar to what Borikua and Latinoheat were saying this would have been closed long ago. They are some deranged people out there and sadly some Latinos with some serious inferiority complexes. Not to mention delusional.
The trolls realize this forum is seldom monitored during the weekend. This is the time they come out of the woodwork. He’ll be “not a member” on Monday.

Old 10-30-2010, 11:47 AM

640 posts, read 1,731,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
SOME are not worth arguing with, they just don't get it. I have plenty of Mexicans friends, actually all races for friends, but Thank GOODNESS my friends who are Mexican, do not feel as you do. They are intelligent with very high paying jobs, went to college, have nice homes, but don't feel the same way as you do, Why is that, infact they don't feel anybody owes them a thing. They were brought up To love this Country, and apprecaite it.Peope who cannot get over bringing up the past for what ever reason, are miserable individuals.
This.

I'm Latina and I can tell you that these types of people (like Latinoheat) are people who hate on white people for being successful. That's pretty much the gist of their "anger". Inferiority complex. The only white people I dislike are the ones who treat me badly. But that's true of any race/ethnicity.

Old 10-30-2010, 11:51 AM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,104 times
Quote:
What am I ignoring?
You also ignored my other posts because you couldn't handle them and it was too much truth for you that you didn't want to hear.

Old 10-30-2010, 12:00 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times
Quote:
Here is real, history and reality:

Americans stole the Southwest and Texas, and now Mexicans are reclaiming what is rightfully ours.
Again, read a real history book. Not what Marxist mexican high school teacher showed you. because that's not what really happened. All the history available points to the fact that mexico signed a treaty to hand over the territory that the U.S. won, in ADDITION to that, we PAID your country for the land. Hardly called stealing. You can choose to ignore history if you want, but the facts are written on the wall and there's nothing you can do about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borikua View Post
You're probably one of the most brainwashed Puerto Ricans I have ever encountered... but wait - if you have only 5 generations in PR you are not a Boricua. You are a spaniard and so you are white... the reason you are so against my statements. So really you're not brainwashed. You're the way you're supposed to be.

You're also ignorant. A person born in PR and in the mainland are not the same??? That's the most ridiculous statement anyone can make. A Chinese person born in China goes to the US and instantly becomes a totally different person??? Are you hearing yourself?

You are a lost person. Just like all your other white friends.
Perhaps I didn't myself clear enough. I have 5+ generations in Puerto Rico, including myself. Unlike you, I bet you were born in the states. You have no room to talk. Just like LatinoHeat. Just another Hispanic born and raised in el barrio stateside, growing up to be angry at white people. Nobody I know back home is angry at Americans for being poor. This is just purely something that happens when Hispanics are raised in the states. Pretty pathetic. There's hardly any Mexicans in Mexico that support the reconquista agenda like the Mexican-Americans do. That's just fact. Many of the Hispanics that were born and raised in the U.S. grow up to hate the White Man whereas that hate doesn't exist in Latin America. You don't hear people in Puerto Rico saying gringo this or gringo that or "quit acting white" because you can speak English correctly or hold down a secure job with good pay. You only hear that in the south Bronx, south Chicago, etc. I know, I went to school with these types. Puerto Ricans born and raised in New York City who disliked me because I'm able to speak Spanish correctly and fluently without using English words every other 3 words. You remind me so much of the Nuyorican crowd it's laughable. You should change your username to Nuyorican.

By the way so everyone knows, you know the stateside Puerto Ricans are far more radical than the island-born ones. It's so obvious too most of them have the Puerto Rican flag on their cars, shirts, shoes, pants, etc. But if you go to Puerto Rico everyone's all normal. The same thing happens in Mexico. The Mexicans that live in the U.S. are waving the Mexican flag around and celebrating Cinco de Mayo but in Mexico you don't see that. People just go on about with their daily lives and put the nationalism aside and worry about how to feed their families.

Quote:

I won't disagree there blacks can be pretty racist against everybody. But so do people like you and in fact, I've never seen so much blatant racism since I started coming on CD except from you

Amazing that you aren't banned yet for making so many racist accusations and stereotyping. But I believe Yac is taking a break so, do enjoy what's left of your time before this thread is closed and you're banned.

Mexico can't even handle a couple drug cartels. How is it gonna annex the southwest? Even if many Mexicans live there, it's still only gonna be part of the U.S. But hey, you can have California

Old 10-30-2010, 12:13 PM

56 posts, read 63,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Obviously, blacks are “smart enough” to fight for rights in their own country, rather than fleeing illegally to another like sniveling, pathetic cowards.

Dream on. This country will NEVER belong to you. You wouldn’t know what to do with it anyway, as evidenced by the “wonderful” conditions in Mexico.

I won’t waste anymore time on this troll thread. Have your racist fun this weekend. I’m sure Yac will deal with you on Monday.
You guys do realize Texas and California are practically de facto Mexican states? Mexico just has to make it official.

Are there ANY white people left in Los Angeles (outside of the west side), Houston, Dallas, San Diego, etc. etc.? Sure, a few here and there, but let's face it, YOU gave us the country. We didn't have to fire a single bullet.

Old 10-30-2010, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
Wow. Moderators, why isn't this thread closed? How double-standard of it all.

Anyway, I identify as a black person because it makes no sense for me to go around saying I am Native American, Black and European. It is just something that is society-based. I have no interest in indentifying on a regular level as anything but "Black" which in the United States means you could be of Native, European and African ancestry. I have no problem shortening it. In a simple conversation and describing my phenotype, I am obviously black.

Second, black people are not a big problem for illegal immigration right now, but they will be. The reason why? Because as more black people realize what is really happening, they will be fed up. Yes, unfortunately, black people have lost some motivation for equal representation, but the problem for black people in this is having all of these manipulative inputs from all directions. Black people don't have the information needed about illegal immigration and how it is affecting them. Mexicans and the pro illegal politicians would like to keep it that way. It is our fault though for letting it be that way. Don't forget the triumph and change black people made for themselves throughout the history of the United States. That is why I think your bragging is hilarious. You do not take into consideration all that can happen from now until whenever. Tables change very fast.
Barack Obama also views himself as "African American" despite being only half black.

Blacks are the most racist of them all. No matter, they are now the THIRD largest race group in America.

Blacks are no longer America's "golden minority," now it's us Hispanics but the fact of the matter is our population keeps GROWING while blacks are declining. In 50 years Hispanics WILL be the majority in America whether you like it or not, so get used to it.

Old 10-30-2010, 12:19 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times
Quote:
You guys do realize Texas and California are practically de facto Mexican states? Mexico just has to make it official.

Are there ANY white people left in Los Angeles (outside of the west side), Houston, Dallas, San Diego, etc. etc.? Sure, a few here and there, but let's face it, YOU gave us the country. We didn't have to fire a single bullet.
Yeah, white people didn't disappear. They just moved to the more prosperous suburbs and took their money with them. You still didn't answer my question, why are you so full of hate? And also why are you Hispanics that are born here are filled with hatred?

Old 10-30-2010, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Yeah, white people didn't disappear. They just moved to the more prosperous suburbs and took their money with them. You still didn't answer my question, why are you so full of hate? And also why are you Hispanics that are born here are filled with hatred?
Whites make up 40% of California now, by 2050, they will make up about 15% of California (if even that).

As I said, annexation will not be a problem. As I said, look what the Americans did to Texas into the 1800's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration