U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 06:31 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,166,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000 View Post
This is like saying beating someone up and forcing them to sign a contract makes it a right to own anything they have.

So if we take back the Southwest in about 50 years (everything is going according to plan), you will have no qualms with it?
If we wanted to beat someone up and take their land why the hell would we give them money for it, duh.

Yes, we do have qualms about handing our "entire" country over to those who never owned it and especially not to reconquista, white-race hating racists. Did you clear all this with the descendants of the tribes who ARE indiginous to this country? I mean they are citizens of this country also. I am sure they will love your plan and will just lay down and surrender, lol.

Is el presidente Calderon on for this also? Or is it just a bunch of disgruntled peasants crying over a past they weren't even a part of with that white Spanish invader blood flowing through their veins also?

Old 10-29-2010, 06:32 PM

56 posts, read 53,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Obviously you're only interested in "World History According to LatinoHeat3000".

It would really be a good idea to study history and how it really happened instead of concocting stories out of your imagination.
History according to the facts: Whites STOLE this land. It does not belong to them.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:32 PM

13,692 posts, read 15,148,997 times
Quote:
This is like saying beating someone up and forcing them to sign a contract makes it a right to own anything they have.

So if we take back the Southwest in about 50 years (everything is going according to plan), you will have no qualms with it?
You do realize that there are 758,249 square miles of land in MEXICO that Mexicans can't even properly administrate don't you?

I hope I never see the USA turned into anything that resembles what Mexico is today and I don't think there's any American who would disagree with me.

Marisol Valles Garcia, 20, is First Female Police Chief in Violent Mexican Border Area - Crimesider - CBS News

Old 10-29-2010, 06:37 PM

Quote:
You do realize that there are 758,249 square miles of land in MEXICO that Mexicans can't even properly administrate don't you?

I hope I never see the USA turned into anything that resembles what Mexico is today and I don't think there's any American who would disagree with me.

Marisol Valles Garcia, 20, is First Female Police Chief in Violent Mexican Border Area - Crimesider - CBS News
If Mexico is doing so poorly then why the hell is the USA government allowing so many (alleged) "illegals" in the country?

Old 10-29-2010, 06:42 PM

Well there you have it folks. A genuine reconquista, racist anchor baby. If ever there was a good argument for changing the birthright citizenshp amendment this is living proof why.

I know we aren't supposed to feed the trolls but sometimes they are so much fun to kick around and it's Friday night and I am little bored, lol.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Are Hispanics (mostly Mexicans) the plurality in Chicago yet? Last time I checked we were 30% of Chicago (this doesn't include what you call "illegals" btw), while blacks made up 33%.

We will soon become the plurality in Chicago, hehe.

No matter how many bets you wanna take, we are winning. No wet dreams, just reality.
What "we" are you talking about. Are you related by blood to every person that rolls their "R's"? If you are then those Black Dominicans, Cubans, Salvadoreans, Guatemalans, Puerto Ricans are your "family" too? Or are you being biased only toward having familia with other Mexicans as I think you are? The "white" Mexicans don't claim the brown ones as "familia" you know that's the main reason why so many of them migrated to el norte because of the prejudice against the "indigenous" people in Mexico. Chicago is nowhere near 33% populated by people of Mexican descent.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:46 PM

Quote:
What "we" are you talking about. Are you related by blood to every person that rolls their "R's"? If you are then those Black Dominicans, Cubans, Salvadoreans, Guatemalans, Puerto Ricans are your "family" too? Or are you being biased only toward having familia with other Mexicans as I think you are? The "white" Mexicans don't claim the brown ones as "familia" you know that's the main reason why so many of them migrated to el norte because of the prejudice against the "indigenous" people in Mexico. Chicago is nowhere near 33% populated by people of Mexican descent.
Notice how I said "mostly Mexicans." As much as white people like to complain about Latinos lack of English skills, you can barely read!

The fact of the matter is us Mexicans - "illegal" AND legal - are here to stay. Don't like it? Go back to Europe.

Quote:
If Mexico is doing so poorly then why the hell is the USA government allowing so many (alleged) "illegals" in the country?
Can you handle the truth?

To pick our veggies, pluck our chickens, clean our toilets, nanny the children, and cut the grass for cheaper than cheap - that's the ONLY reason why so many were coming here. Greedy American companies didn't want to continue paying a living wage to AMERICANS so they found some cheap labor from Mexico.

They sure as hell weren't coming here to build the Space Shuttle.

Quote:
History according to the facts: Whites STOLE this land. It does not belong to them.
Why are you arguing for the tribes native to THIS country? Shouldn't they be arguing for themselves? Funny, I don't hear them complaining. Why aren't you complaining about the Spaniards who stole your ancestor's land and killed your native ancestors in Mexico? They are running the Mexican government. When are you and yours going grow a pair and rebel against them?

Old 10-29-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Can you handle the truth?

To pick our veggies, pluck our chickens, clean our toilets, nanny the children, and cut the grass for cheaper than cheap - that's the ONLY reason why so many were coming here. Greedy American companies didn't want to continue paying wages to AMERICANS so they found some cheap labor from Mexico.
if that were true...

why is Obama trying to "legalize" them? Wouldn't that NEGATE the cheap labor factor?

The fact is the USA is finally realizing they did Mexico wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration