U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 05:50 PM

13,692 posts, read 15,120,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000 View Post
if that were true...

why is Obama trying to "legalize" them? Wouldn't that NEGATE the cheap labor factor?

The fact is the USA is finally realizing they did Mexico wrong.
Nope. When we've got a social security system that is on the brink of insolvency it makes sense to legalize 30,000,000 Illegals because that means tax revenue to prop up Social Security.

Oh, and the president/political party that actually violates our laws and makes them legal, will surely have eternal power in the USA because of their "good deed to the poor illegals". Lifetime voters. And if they're a democrat, they're going to keep them subservient and docile and slaves to plenty of juicy government aid.

Once again, you're being USED.

Old 10-29-2010, 05:50 PM

56 posts, read 53,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Why are you arguing for the tribes native to THIS country? Shouldn't they be arguing for themselves? Funny, I don't hear them complaining. Why aren't you complaining about the Spaniards who stole your ancestor's land and killed your native ancestors in Mexico? They are running the Mexican government. When are you and yours going grow a pair and rebel against them?
I don't know any Mexicans that like Spaniards.

But as bad as the Spaniards were, at least they didn't kick us out of our land, then when we attempt to come back call us "illegals" and have the balls to say this land is THEIRS even though they have only been here for a couple hundred years!

Old 10-29-2010, 05:51 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,152,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Obviously you're only interested in "World History According to LatinoHeat3000".

It would really be a good idea to study history and how it really happened instead of concocting stories out of your imagination.
Naw, his views are straight out the "Chicano Studies" history books. He couldn't possibly have that wild of an immagination on his own.

Old 10-29-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Nope. When we've got a social security system that is on the brink of insolvency it makes sense to legalize 30,000,000 Illegals because that means tax revenue to prop up Social Security.

Once again, you're being USED.
Why did Reagan pass his amnesty act, and did it help any?

If the government really cared about propping up taxes, they wouldn't need to legalize illegals (what about the back taxes they owe?). The fact is you Americans are the ones being used by your government and I am loving it. I live in California and there isn't a white person here for miles... thank god.

Old 10-29-2010, 05:57 PM

13,692 posts, read 15,120,333 times
Quote:
Why did Reagan pass his amnesty act, and did it help any?

If the government really cared about propping up taxes, they wouldn't need to legalize illegals (what about the back taxes they owe?). The fact is you Americans are the ones being used by your government and I am loving it. I live in California and there isn't a white person here for miles... thank god.
Oh no, that's the snow job you're given by your Mecha/Reconquista buddies.

Reagan didn't care. It was 8,000,000 voting republicans. It was 8,000,000 bodies to pay TAXES.

The government don't care about if they're legal or illegal, the businesses don't care if they're legal or illegal. It's about money, and it's about getting something as CHEAPLY as they can. The government wants BODIES. They need tax revenue to PAY FOR EVERYTHING WE'RE IN DEBT OVER.

Know how much money we owe China? Know why Wells Fargo was opening accounts for illegals... FOR THEIR MONEY. To keep their float high. It wasn't because "the illegals are wanted here as a people" it's about money. Only about money.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:04 PM

[quote=LatinoHeat3000;16453614]Pretty much. It was slaves, then the Chinese and now Mexicans.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about. All you are doing is spewing your Chicano Studies BS. Mexicans aren't building this country. It is already built.

And? Go back to Europe.

Sorry, I can't. I was born here and not Europe.

Well your government has made it clear that illegals are OK here so wtf are you crying about?

We'll be taking care of that starting with next week's election. We should be crying when our own government isn't enforcing our laws.

Yes, we speak Spanish because whites love erasing cultures, but then complain and cry when theirs is threatened.

So what is stopping you now from not speaking your genocidal master's language? I mean there are still plenty of native languages still spoken in Mexico. You're right, we aren't going to let history repeat itself. English will remain this nation's language and white Americans aren't going anywhere.

How this land was stolen.

No, bought and paid for. What did you guys do with that 15 million we gave you?

EVERY Mexican in the Southwest is legal. You may have a point in Seattle or NYC or Philly, but any Mexican in the Southwest is legal PERIOD.

No, only those who hold citizenship papers or a green card are legal here. No matter how many times you repeat this nonsense it won't become magically true.

Thanks, for playing. Now I know how important it is to change birthright citizenship. Anchors aweigh!

Old 10-29-2010, 06:11 PM

Quote:
If Mexico is doing so poorly then why the hell is the USA government allowing so many (alleged) "illegals" in the country?
Because they are greedy crooks who haven't upheld our laws and the interests and wishes of the American people. We will be throwing the bums out of office starting next week.

I could ask you the same question. "If Mexico isn't so bad then why are all their citizens fleeing to the U.S. "?

Old 10-29-2010, 06:12 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times

Old 10-29-2010, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Oh no, that's the snow job you're given by your Mecha/Reconquista buddies.

Reagan didn't care. It was 8,000,000 voting republicans. It was 8,000,000 bodies to pay TAXES.

The government don't care about if they're legal or illegal, the businesses don't care if they're legal or illegal. It's about money, and it's about getting something as CHEAPLY as they can. The government wants BODIES. They need tax revenue to PAY FOR EVERYTHING WE'RE IN DEBT OVER.

Know how much money we owe China? Know why Wells Fargo was opening accounts for illegals... FOR THEIR MONEY. To keep their float high. It wasn't because "the illegals are wanted here as a people" it's about money. Only about money.
You can think it's about money if you want, but just remember the example of Texas I brought up. Hispanics will be the majority in Arizona soon and will overturn any of their racist bills civilly and legally. A valuable lesson they learned from the original illegal immigrants (U.S. citizens settling in Texas.) If you're not careful, this American imperialism thing can turn around and bite you in the butt, huh.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Notice how I said "mostly Mexicans." As much as white people like to complain about Latinos lack of English skills, you can barely read!

The fact of the matter is us Mexicans - "illegal" AND legal - are here to stay. Don't like it? Go back to Europe.
The legal ones can stay (except the reconquistas like yourself) the illegal ones will be removed by force if we have to and you can bet on that. We can't go back to Europe. We were never there. We were born here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration