U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 06:22 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000 View Post
I don't know any Mexicans that like Spaniards.

But as bad as the Spaniards were, at least they didn't kick us out of our land, then when we attempt to come back call us "illegals" and have the balls to say this land is THEIRS even though they have only been here for a couple hundred years!
No, they just kept you as slaves living in poverty while you continued to speak their langauge and follow their religion. I'd rather be kicked out of my land then or at least have the balls to remove them from power and yet they have governed Mexico since its founding.

We've only been here for a couple hundred years? Well guess what, history major, the Mexicans only occupied parts of the southwest for 20 or so years. Yeah, great argument there, lol.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:24 PM

56 posts, read 53,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
The legal ones can stay (except the reconquistas like yourself) the illegal ones will be removed by force if we have to and you can bet on that. We can't go back to Europe. We were never there. We were born here.
And how are you going to remove the "illegal ones?"

And by the way - you are from Europe. If I remember correctly white people originated from Europe.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Why did Reagan pass his amnesty act, and did it help any?

If the government really cared about propping up taxes, they wouldn't need to legalize illegals (what about the back taxes they owe?). The fact is you Americans are the ones being used by your government and I am loving it. I live in California and there isn't a white person here for miles... thank god.
The 1986 amnesty was a mistake and Reagan admitted it later. Another one would be a real disaster by legalizing those with your mindset.

We didn't need illegals to prop up our social security anyway. That is a huge falicy. Americans would be paying taxes working those same jobs. It was all about cheap labor and greed.

So you hate the entire white race so much (even those who are alive today) that you are happy none live around you? Isn't that a bit racist?

We real Americans are going to take our country back starting next week with the elections better warn your illegal amigos to pack their bags.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:28 PM

Quote:
No, they just kept you as slaves living in poverty while you continued to speak their langauge and follow their religion. I'd rather be kicked out of my land then or at least have the balls to remove them from power and yet they have governed Mexico since its founding.

We've only been here for a couple hundred years? Well guess what, history major, the Mexicans only occupied parts of the southwest for 20 or so years. Yeah, great argument there, lol.
Are you mad that us Mexicans are succeeding in taking back the Southwest? Are you also mad Chicago is now a Hispanic city? Does it make poor little baby mad?

Old 10-29-2010, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Oh no, that's the snow job you're given by your Mecha/Reconquista buddies.

Reagan didn't care. It was 8,000,000 voting republicans. It was 8,000,000 bodies to pay TAXES.

The government don't care about if they're legal or illegal, the businesses don't care if they're legal or illegal. It's about money, and it's about getting something as CHEAPLY as they can. The government wants BODIES. They need tax revenue to PAY FOR EVERYTHING WE'RE IN DEBT OVER.

Know how much money we owe China? Know why Wells Fargo was opening accounts for illegals... FOR THEIR MONEY. To keep their float high. It wasn't because "the illegals are wanted here as a people" it's about money. Only about money.
Correction. Only 3 milion illegals were legalized under Reagan's watch. The rest of your post is spot on.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:33 PM

Quote:
You can think it's about money if you want, but just remember the example of Texas I brought up. Hispanics will be the majority in Arizona soon and will overturn any of their racist bills civilly and legally. A valuable lesson they learned from the original illegal immigrants (U.S. citizens settling in Texas.) If you're not careful, this American imperialism thing can turn around and bite you in the butt, huh.
There are no racist bills in Az only racist, ethnocentrics that can't stand the rule of law inflicted on their ethnic kind because they are "special and above the law".

Old 10-29-2010, 06:36 PM

Quote:
The 1986 amnesty was a mistake and Reagan admitted it later. Another one would be a real disaster by legalizing those with your mindset.

We didn't need illegals to prop up our social security anyway. That is a huge falicy. Americans would be paying taxes working those same jobs. It was all about cheap labor and greed.

So you hate the entire white race so much (even those who are alive today) that you are happy none live around you? Isn't that a bit racist?

We real Americans are going to take our country back starting next week with the elections better warn your illegal amigos to pack their bags.
Reagan never admitted it was a mistake. He knew what he was doing.

And no, it isn't racist. What is racist are white people who have oppressed not only ethnic minorities, but even other whites (for example - Jews and Italians).

Whites are the true racists.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:37 PM

Quote:
And how are you going to remove the "illegal ones?"

And by the way - you are from Europe. If I remember correctly white people originated from Europe.
Just like they are being removed now only on a larger scale.

No, it was my ancestors that were from Europe. I am from here. I have never been to Europe or my ancestor's country.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Just like they are being removed now only on a larger scale.

No, it was my ancestors that were from Europe. I am from here. I have never been to Europe or my ancestor's country.
Uh ICE just released thousands of illegals that were detained.

Quit living in la la land and enter reality. You lost, get over it. Us Mexicans are far more merciful than you white people, so we will let you keep the Northeast and Pacific northwest, how is that? You get your own little "reservations" just like you forced the Indians to after you raped their land and spirit.

Go back to Europe, you illegal immigrant.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Are you mad that us Mexicans are succeeding in taking back the Southwest? Are you also mad Chicago is now a Hispanic city? Does it make poor little baby mad?
Oh, but you are not going to take back the southwest that is only in you delusional mind. Once the illegals are removed there will be no dominant Hispanic city anywhere. Would it make Mexicans mad to be invaded by millions of Chinese and change the demographics of their country unnaturally? Poor babies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration