Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2010, 10:59 PM

56 posts, read 63,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1200RT View Post
how exactly do you anticipate this happening?
The same way the Americans did it with Texas. Read the original post.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:01 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000 View Post
You edited your post to hide your racism.

Once again I expose the true racists.
What did I edit out then?

Well you did expose the true racist. Yourself, I mean. By the way why don't you reply to my reply to you in red?

Old 10-29-2010, 11:02 PM

6,116 posts, read 12,597,482 times
having mexican politicians does not constitute reacquisition.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1200RT View Post
having mexican politicians does not constitute reacquisition.
You white people are more concerned with American Idol and the Super Bowl than "your" country.

Reacquisition will not be a problem.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:06 PM

6,116 posts, read 12,597,482 times
Quote:
No, the problem (in your fantasy world) is that your people will then have more land to destroy. That, and the people currently living here illegally bring very little to the table in terms of (how should i put this) ... knowledge.

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Quote:
You white people are more concerned with American Idol and the Super Bowl than "your" country.

You white people this, you white people that, you keep exposing your racism in practically every post you make. Not very surprising. By the way, please be courteous and reply to my posts

3,840 posts, read 4,511,439 times
Quote:

Your generalizing is amazing...truly beyond any and all rational thought patterns. This whole thread demonstrates a fundamental disconnect with reality on your part.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
What did I edit out then?

Well you did expose the true racist. Yourself, I mean. By the way why don't you reply to my reply to you in red?
Because it's a bunch of BS, for example, you act as if the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo was some legit treaty that was for the good of Mexico, when in reality Mexico had no choice after it lost the Mexican-American War.

"Non-whites have also shown intolerance to others as well. This is a human trait, not just a white trait."

Nothing compared to what whites have done.

"Oh yes, because everyone is out to get those poor misunderstood illegals "

Yes, they ARE misunderstood. They hardly cause any trouble and they contribute to the economy. What is so bad about "illegals?" It has to do with race. If there were 11 million illegal Swedes or Norwegians here no one would be complaining!

Old 10-29-2010, 11:09 PM

177 posts, read 256,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Here is an analogy for you. A war is fought and to the winner goes the spoils. Except the winner was very generous in this case and gave the loser millions of dollars and forgave them of many debts to keep the land. The loser signed an agreement to all of this. It's a done deal, sore loser.
White people are twisted.

First of all, the people who owed you whatever you claim they did, were NOT Mexicans! They were white people too! They were spaniards, NOT REAL MEXICANS!

Mexicans are Aztec and Mayan. If you are not any of these, you are not Mexican.

That was a war between two white european tribes. The real Mexicans were dragged into this by force. The money was NOT given to ANY True Mexican. It was used by the spaniard colonists to start their slavery of the Aztec and Mayan People.

So REAL Mexicans do not owe ANYONE a damned thing!

On top of all this - Mexicans ARE Native Americans Too! As are ALL the Indigenous Peoples of the Americas, no matter what part of the Americas they are in!

But white people apply european/white false-logic like - "Mexicans owe us" even though there is nothing you can do to make yourself right anywhere in the world!

Even we, who are responding to your racism are called racists by you and all the whites say: "here, here!".

Even though we are stating fact! You are just tossing around your arrogance!

You have terrorized dark people all over the world in their own lands, as you did to us, but yet, you have the audacity to say things like: "no miranda rights for terrorist!"

You have the right to say really bad racist things here about "illegal" Mexicans, talking about having your guns ready for them, but if I said that you are the disease of the earth, I get reported and warned and maybe even banned! Even though you purposely used disease infested clothes and blankets to trade with us.

You are bad people.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Your generalizing is amazing...truly beyond any and all rational thought patterns. This whole thread demonstrates a fundamental disconnect with reality on your part.
What are white people going to do if Mexico declared tomorrow it would attempt to annex say... California?
They wouldn't do jack crap, that's what, and you know it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration