Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 06:49 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000 View Post
Give me examples of Mexicans helping Muslim terrorists. That was an OFFENSIVE, RIDICULOUS accusation based on FALSEHOODS.

How else did you expect me to react?! By the way, guess you're from Chicago too.... how do you feel that Hispanics (mostly Mexican) will be the plurality in that city soon? We are conquering not just the Southwest but apparently Illinois too! It's too easy.
Why do you call yourself a Mexican when you said you were born here? If you were born here you are an American aka a U.S. citizen. Mexican is a nationality and you aren't Mexican.

By the way my handle has nothing to do with the city of Chicago. It means something entirely different. I live in Calif. and have never been to Chicago. You complain about white people that took land from the natives and yet you advocate for Mexicans to take Illinois? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite? Mexico never owned any part of Illinois.

Old 10-31-2010, 07:28 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times
I'm a proud, legal US citizen, born and raised here in the United States and both of my parents are legal US citizens born in the US. I don't care what some ridiculous wanna-be mexican troll thinks or says. You have a better chance of fixing the problems in mexico than taking CA or TX back. Mexico was weak and lost them the first time around and they're weak now, they can't even control their own military or police.

Old 10-31-2010, 09:50 PM

6,327 posts, read 9,154,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000 View Post
No "problem" here.

The fact is white people just don't have the will to fight. You guys are straight up *******. Here in California it's like a joke - you guys never fight back, intimidated. Sure, there are a few tough ones but they are a minority.

Let's face it, America is going to be a white minority country soon and when it does, it will be a perfect time for Mexico to annex the Southwest and Texas.
So you think that Black, Asians, and 90% of Hispanics would support that. You're more retarded than anyone I've ever met.

Old 10-31-2010, 11:00 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyVaz1009 View Post
I saw the title of this thread, and I thought... THANK YOU LORD, somebody else has common sense too! I totally agree. I mean seriously, white people took away all this land from the Natives only a couple centuries ago, and now they're all up in arms about "our" land being taken away again?! Total BS if you ask me. What goes around comes around.
It's not just white people that are "up in arms about it." Why do people think that only white people have a problem with illegal immigration? Or that this whole issue is some us-against-white-people thing? There are Native Americans who I am sure are against the people of Mexico coming up into Tennessee, North Carolina, or New York and leeching off of things. So, what is the excuse then?

Old 10-31-2010, 11:40 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Oh who cares. LatinoCold ran off cause he has no arguments to make. He was a troll plain and simple. This topic needs to be closed

Old 11-01-2010, 12:20 AM

314 posts, read 1,037,067 times
The United States has destroyed Mexican stability with its thirst for drugs and subsequent "war on drugs". This move by the US turned cartels into powerful entities and have made border Mexico a very dangerous place to live. As a result, desperate Mexicans come into America to provide a safe haven for their families. Legal entry is costly, corrupt and dominated by the drug runners. Illegal immigration is the only option. We need to set up ellis island centers at every border point for Mexicans to walk across, become documented and later gain citizenship. Whits are so terrified of becoming the minority in the U.S. that they will build a fence to keep Mexicans out. Its all about protecting white privilege whichi is being assaulted on all fronts these days.

Old 11-01-2010, 12:25 AM

346 posts, read 709,227 times
According to your flawed logic, we should return all land won in a war EVER. Let's all just go back in time 5,000 years to a predetermined date and set our borders to that, right?

Seriously, stop crying and realize that land won in a war was won fair and square - you can't give land back now.

Old 11-01-2010, 12:27 AM

346 posts, read 709,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by socrates View Post
The United States has destroyed Mexican stability with its thirst for drugs and subsequent "war on drugs". This move by the US turned cartels into powerful entities and have made border Mexico a very dangerous place to live. As a result, desperate Mexicans come into America to provide a safe haven for their families. Legal entry is costly, corrupt and dominated by the drug runners. Illegal immigration is the only option. We need to set up ellis island centers at every border point for Mexicans to walk across, become documented and later gain citizenship. Whits are so terrified of becoming the minority in the U.S. that they will build a fence to keep Mexicans out. Its all about protecting white privilege whichi is being assaulted on all fronts these days.
Wooo boy. Yeah, let's close this thread please. There's at least 8 trolls under this thread's bridge.

Old 11-01-2010, 12:49 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Troll alert! Here we have another hispandering (or Hispanic) conquistador . We don't owe Mexicans anything. What private citizens of the U.S. do is not of concern to Mexicans. You're like a lot of Hispanics. Blame the Evil Gringo for the ills in your country. I'm getting really tired of Hispanics always crying that everything are the Americans' fault. That is getting very old

Old 11-01-2010, 12:51 AM

6,612 posts, read 12,841,462 times
Quote:
Not, that would be ILLEGAL entry, you seem a little confused there.

and of course you have "no option" but to come here illegally, god forbid you should be law abiding. "I have NO CHOICE" wah wah wah
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration