Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2010, 02:53 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerfire View Post
Speaking of that-look up this douche sometime:

Luis Gutiérrez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Funny too he tried to push an amendment to the Puerto Rico plebiscite vote that allows Puerto Ricans that were not born in Puerto Rico for even 2 generations to vote on the political status of Puerto Rico. He's also a very huge big-time pro-illegal immigration supporter.

Old 10-30-2010, 02:58 AM

15,586 posts, read 27,612,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
...He's also a very huge big-time pro-illegal immigration supporter.
Which kinda makes no sense. The Mexicans in Chicago don't like the Puerto Ricans.

Old 10-30-2010, 06:27 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Any attempt by the Mexican military to cross our borders would be met with overwhelming force and you know it.
What Mexican military?

Old 10-30-2010, 07:28 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000 View Post
White people act like Mexicans are invading this land, but do they not realize how they stole this land from Native Americans? Oh wait, they "won" it in a war (aka genocide). Well guess what, us Mexicans are going to take it back.

Texas was stolen after illegal whites from America started to enter in mass numbers. Eventually the Americans (who were illegal) outnumbered the Mexicans 10-1 and were able to take over the governance of Texas. Well guess what, history is repeating itself.

My point is is that white people like to complain about illegal immigration but they were the first illegals. You can complain about illegal immigration in Britain/France/Germany, etc. etc. but not America!
You are an idiot... Native Americans didn't even come from America, they migrated from somewhere else... get a clue... there were no indigenous people in the good ole USA... I should of figured you don't know what you are talking about considering you don't even know the history of the world...

Old 10-30-2010, 08:38 AM

56 posts, read 63,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
What Mexican military?
The one that has crossed the border into America many times and the USA Government allows it.

Old 10-30-2010, 08:46 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
I'm pretty sure LatinoHeat3000 is not Mexican. Instead, a rather clever ruse demonstrating the reconquista, radical chicano point of view.

Props to LatinoHeat for the tactic. If only the point of view were utilized more carefully on a greater scale, there might actually be more outrage in this country against it.

Old 10-30-2010, 09:20 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
I'm pretty sure LatinoHeat3000 is not Mexican. Instead, a rather clever ruse demonstrating the reconquista, radical chicano point of view.

Props to LatinoHeat for the tactic. If only the point of view were utilized more carefully on a greater scale, there might actually be more outrage in this country against it.
He claims he is from Mexican ancestry. He admitted he is an anchor baby. There are far too many in this country like him but they keep a low profile because they know what they are advocating is treason in this country and would cause public outrage. The reconquista agenda is to populate the southwest by having numerous babies and through illegal immigration from Mexico and set up a seperate country within our country for Chicanos and other Mexicans. This is of course is a ridiculous pipe dream and a coward's way to conquer land. Just like they are too cowardly to fix Mexico. They lack the balls to challenge their own white elite that governs Mexico. They have been emboldened by our PC government but that is all going to change soon once they realize that this isn't just about cheap labor for their corporate masters and poor "harmless" peasants only wanting to make a better life for themselves.

Between the Mecha organizations on many of our campuses and their Chicano Studies brainwashing they actually believe they can do this. There is going to come a time when all Americans are going to wake up to this and take action. It will be well before they can ever achieve their warped dream. There is no way that even our government will allow this to happen even though it appears right now that they are asleep to this and even taking part in it. When push comes to shove Americans will put an end to it and our government will bring themselves back to reality and support us.

Old 10-30-2010, 09:54 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaida View Post
QUOTE: Lots of Democrat talking points in this post, and more hispandering. You sound like a very typical Democrat. Sorry but we don't live by the "bring me your tired..." anymore. That ship sailed a long time ago. We are in an economic mess and contrary to what you believe, we CANNOT keep importing the world's poor.
We don't have the jobs or the money````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````

O.K., then put that on the statue that we can no longer keep importing the poor from other countries; I THINK I said, "If that beck and call is no longer in effect then it should be changed or deleted."

False advertisement is against the law in AMERICA, yet we are falsely advertising on the MOST WELL KNOWN STATUE in the world!
You said, "We are in an economic mess " IN DEED we are and the PEOPLE WHO VOTED for the REPUBLICANS in 2000 and 2004, PUT US THERE! Now, others should suffer because We are in an economic mess? The Honorable thing to do when "that ship sailed" was let the statue sail with it, or
just as REAGAN said to GORBACHEV... "Mr. Gorbachev, tear that wall down" So, Mr. Unbrain, tear that statue down or remove the sign that makes us look like liars!

Also, you sound like one of the die-heart Republicans but, NOW THAT THE REPUBLICANS BELIEVE they are going to take over, they are coming out with the truth. THE professor of the teabaggers,GLENN BECK said, "i think we are about to go into some REAL bad times
economically...worse than now? bill o'reilly, said
"yes", said BECK; " I don't know if people can understand this but to fix our problem, WE HAVE TO LET THE SYSTEM COME DOWN we have TO PURGE OURSELVES OF THE BAD DEBT WE HAVE TO take our
lumps. we have to pay the piper we haven't done that YET
no, but this is what is gonna happen we
have to purge ourselves of the bad debts
we haven't done that if we are talking about
austerity, it will dislodge".... ?

YOU CAN HEAR HIM at the link below ON THE FOX NEWS VIDEO
Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

MY QUESTION IS if it is going to get worse, which I have been saying all along, but now that your favorite teacher is saying it is going to get worse after the republicans get in...WHAT IS THE POINT OF VOTING for something that is going to make life worse when you are already stressing over no jobs or money to import the world's poor? JUST Curious to find out what sense does this make. OBAMA seems to be getting us through without a lot more suffering. Jobs are starting to materialize slowly, but surely without making the people more miserable than they are. IF REPUBLICANS ARE GOING TO BRING THE COUNTRY DOWN MORE...then what is the point??
Wow you sound a lot like aspiesmom. Incredible. Well I'll explain. I don't want this country to become a nation like the United Kingdom Obama and the Democrats are trying to do. They are Labour in disguise and Obama is the American version of Tony Blair and Gordon Brown aka very very bad for our country. I WISH that both parties would have let all the big businesses fail like they should have. I'm a big believer in the saying, "in order for things to get better, they have to get worse first" and I believe we needed to let the free market work, and purge itself of the excesses that we have in the economy. I.e. there should never have been any kind of stimulus and the too big to fail businesses should have just failed.

By the way if you want to quote my post, click on the quote button in my posts. It works better than manually quoting me, and everyone else.

As for LatinoHeat3000, seriously get a life. Make some friends, white friends especially. You spent way too much time in the ghetto it's time to get out.

Old 10-30-2010, 10:08 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post

Absolutely! Most illegals and their peddlers vehemently deny a Reconquista agenda, because they know if the citizens of this country realized the true magnitude of this invasion, there would be overwhelming opposition. Moreover, no politician would dare consider amnesty.

There are millions of illegals and anchor babies who support his Reconquista BS. However, most are smart enough, or have been instructed by their leaders, not to make such blatant proclamations as the OP. He’s too stupid to realize he is only helping our side by admitting their true motives. We need more like him to open the eyes of the bleeding hearts and the sheeple who actually believe Mexicans are only here to work.

Old 10-30-2010, 10:24 AM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,916 times
You know, the interesting thing about me is that I have Native American, European AND African descent. So, do I have a go-ahead in this to be as against undocumented immigration as I am? LOL Do I pre-qualify to have a problem with illegal immigration? Does me having Native blood mean that I can be against it since I have Native American blood? Does European ancestry mean I can't be against it? Does being black mean that I have the right to protest because of what illegal immigration is doing to some black communities and because the labor of my ancestors basically made this country what it is and that illegal immigrants are going to places outside of the Southwest and reaping those benefits?

Oh, I think the whole you-cant-argue-against-illegal-immigration-because-you-are-a-pilgrim thing is ridiculous. It is 2010, not the 1600s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration