Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2010, 12:26 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000 View Post
Whites make up 40% of California now, by 2050, they will make up about 15% of California (if even that).

As I said, annexation will not be a problem. As I said, look what the Americans did to Texas into the 1800's.
OK, you can have California. That state is a basket case and never will be cured of its liberalism so go ahead and take it

You still haven't answered my question. Why do you hate white Americans? Do you hate white Mexicans too?

Old 10-30-2010, 12:30 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,194,526 times
Being 1/6 Commanche and 5/6 Anglo I guess the Commanche part can stay. I don't know what to do with the other 5/6, however. I have it on pretty good authority that the Europeans aren't eager to take us back, part or whole...

Giving this more thought, since Mexicans tend to be an Indian/European mix, I guess I'm actually 1/3 Mexican...so confusing.

Old 10-30-2010, 12:40 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
Quote:
If more Mexicans = trash then why are Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, San Diego, etc. etc. considered world cities? NYC and Chicago also have huge Mexican populations btw.

You are the real racist.

Mexico is mostly mexican residents. Maybe you can tell me why their country is in the condition it is in? It's not like you can blame it on anyone else.

Old 10-30-2010, 01:10 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,104 times
Quote:
Barack Obama also views himself as "African American" despite being only half black.

Blacks are the most racist of them all. No matter, they are now the THIRD largest race group in America.

Blacks are no longer America's "golden minority," now it's us Hispanics but the fact of the matter is our population keeps GROWING while blacks are declining. In 50 years Hispanics WILL be the majority in America whether you like it or not, so get used to it.
I'm not going to address how you just continue to spew your nonsense while ignoring everything else other people say, but I think this is an example of how you THINK you know what you are talking about, but DONT. The black population actually is NOT declining. It is and is projected to continue to grow along with the Hispanic population (which is actually mostly Mexican, but they keep just calling it the "Hispanic population). You really come off as someone who has just gotten to wrapped up in the racial aspect of all of this. You have heard on television and by the media that a group you would love to see be the majority will become a majority by "2050" and you are riding that wave. Like I've said before, that isn't set in stone and considering it is based on illegal immigration, any shutdown of illegal immigration will ruin you all's little party.

You are very good of using your favorite line of "Get used to it." You keep telling everyone that and saying. You should realize that you aren't dealing with people who lie down easily and that magical quote of yours means nothing when politicians have no choice but to answer to the majority of the people that want something done about illegal immigration. You're not talking to bitter, bigoted and angry people here. You are talking to people who have done their researched and unlike you, know how to participate in this issue with some professionalism and actual activity.

Also, the President identified as black because that is probably the group that he indentifies with most. That is not a choice. Even though he has a white family that basically raised him, his experiences and associations led him to indentify as black. What was going through his mind when he chose that option, no one knows. It is not for you to decide.

Old 10-30-2010, 01:12 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,104 times
Quote:
Whites make up 40% of California now, by 2050, they will make up about 15% of California (if even that).

As I said, annexation will not be a problem. As I said, look what the Americans did to Texas into the 1800's.
Why are you so fixated on this annexation idea? You are really living in a fantasy. If anything is true in the US is that no matter what group has population control, whoever is in political and government power dictates what happens. Until there is a majority in politics, none of the things you wish to see happen will happen.

Old 10-30-2010, 02:10 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
Why are you so fixated on this annexation idea? You are really living in a fantasy. If anything is true in the US is that no matter what group has population control, whoever is in political and government power dictates what happens. Until there is a majority in politics, none of the things you wish to see happen will happen.
He's very angry. Sometimes I think his anger stems from the fact that he probably got bullied in school by a couple white kids, laughed at him in the locker room, whatever. But you can tell his hate is not rational and goes deeper than we see. He is psychologically troubled there's no mistake about that. He's basing his hate mostly on what white people did prior to the 1800s with one or 2 points in modern times. He's all emotional and no facts

Old 10-30-2010, 03:12 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
He's very angry. Sometimes I think his anger stems from the fact that he probably got bullied in school by a couple white kids, laughed at him in the locker room, whatever. But you can tell his hate is not rational and goes deeper than we see. He is psychologically troubled there's no mistake about that. He's basing his hate mostly on what white people did prior to the 1800s with one or 2 points in modern times. He's all emotional and no facts
It could be that his illegal parents instilled this hate in him against white Americans. He is an anchor baby and since his parents have been unable to get their amnesty or legalization from what I gather they are probably bitter and passed it on to him. His parents may even be advocates of this reconquista movement themselves.

I tend to think that because of the childhood beliefs that may have been instilled in him that he has joined radical organizations like Mecha who are also Chicanos who are of the reconquista mindset. Makes me wonder how many more anchor babies there are like him out there with these treasonous ideas. This is just another reason to repeal the birthright citizenhip misinterpretation of the 14th amendment.

Old 10-30-2010, 04:50 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,653,495 times
I'm native american and I support the culling of illegal aliens.

P.S. your analogy is a joke and offending. Pick up a history book, preferably from a neutral point of view. AKA, not your public school system.

Old 10-30-2010, 04:52 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,606,786 times
Quote:
Whites make up 40% of California now, by 2050, they will make up about 15% of California (if even that)...
Hopefully the great quake will hold off until 2050.

Old 10-30-2010, 04:55 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,606,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
...Makes me wonder how many more anchor babies there are like him out there with these treasonous ideas...
There are mexicans helping muslim terrorists. In the future, alarming things will come out about these relationships.

It is similar in ways to the Irish that helped and allied themselves with Nazi Germany.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration