U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 11:05 AM

216 posts, read 198,544 times

Advertisements

I think the bigger picture is our need to compete at a global place, we are now seeing from the creation of the government's economy crash an influx of foreign buyers grabbing all the farmland. we have exactly what they want cheap labor like they do so, no need to bring all of the chinese workers here. they own our wonderful farm lands to grow it on. crops that we currently export to these countries. NAFTA was joke and these foreign food investors can't deal with Mexico's screwed up government. Besides all that bailout debt china owns us now.
So the real reason there will be no amnesty or any form of real enforcement is the
Big investors that the feds are in bed with (china) wants it this way.
Our way of life is being destroyed , as the currency is debased (inflation) the land cheaper and the labor cheaper we will be driven to the same mass over population that they have.
Mexico will contiune on the drug growing path anyway. $$$

Last edited by InThemiddleToo; 11-03-2010 at 11:14 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2010, 09:37 PM

179 posts, read 464,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I believe Birthright Citizenship will be rescinded. Due to massive abuse, including birth tourism, something MUST be done. We have no choice.

I totally believe that would be the best place to start, because we have to start some where. Don't let them cross the border and get married. And I have also said in my other thread on this subject, that they need to eliminate the detainees, that we financially care for. Feed and shelter, and provide medical services to our American homeless citizens and our veterans, that have wound up on the street instead.
Now where in the world do they have so many illegals, coming ashore and crossing borders everyday. And they tolerate it???
We send back 50, we take in 500 every day.
That's what happens when you elect mice into the office to guard the cheese !!

Old 11-04-2010, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InThemiddleToo View Post
I think the bigger picture is our need to compete at a global place, we are now seeing from the creation of the government's economy crash an influx of foreign buyers grabbing all the farmland. we have exactly what they want cheap labor like they do so, no need to bring all of the chinese workers here. they own our wonderful farm lands to grow it on. crops that we currently export to these countries. NAFTA was joke and these foreign food investors can't deal with Mexico's screwed up government. Besides all that bailout debt china owns us now.
So the real reason there will be no amnesty or any form of real enforcement is the
Big investors that the feds are in bed with (china) wants it this way.
Our way of life is being destroyed , as the currency is debased (inflation) the land cheaper and the labor cheaper we will be driven to the same mass over population that they have.
Mexico will continue on the drug growing path anyway. $$$
I believe You have definitely hit the nail on the head, and unfortunately this will eventually wind up with the US, as we know it slowly but surely depicting a change we will never come back from.
American Dream turned National Nightmare.
Our Fore Fathers would be so Proud to see how we turned out, We can not even claim the American language as ours, and they don't have to recite the Pledge of Allegiance in the Schools anymore, all the things that used to make us proud as Americans, are controversial, and opptional.
I say if you don;t like it, LEAVE, because if you come here, you must conform to our way of living. But today, why the hell is it the other way around?????? I just don;t see it!!!!

Old 11-05-2010, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P Andrews View Post
I believe You have definitely hit the nail on the head, and unfortunately this will eventually wind up with the US, as we know it slowly but surely depicting a change we will never come back from.
American Dream turned National Nightmare.
Our Fore Fathers would be so Proud to see how we turned out, We can not even claim the American language as ours, and they don't have to recite the Pledge of Allegiance in the Schools anymore, all the things that used to make us proud as Americans, are controversial, and opptional.
I say if you don;t like it, LEAVE, because if you come here, you must conform to our way of living. But today, why the hell is it the other way around?????? I just don;t see it!!!!
Speaking of schools, looking at a performance map of schools in ca, its evident the areas these people have invaded. the lowest test scores are notable.
All this is the dumbing us down at the cost of the middle class american children. The goal is to bring us down to their level in every way.

California School Performance Maps

Old 11-05-2010, 07:44 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,084,676 times
Quote:
Speaking of schools, looking at a performance map of schools in ca, its evident the areas these people have invaded. the lowest test scores are notable.
All this is the dumbing us down at the cost of the middle class american children. The goal is to bring us down to their level in every way.

California School Performance Maps
How does a lower test "average", make middle class kids "dumber"? If my fifth grader reads at a ninth grade level...and if the other kids are illiterate, how does that make my kid "dumber"?

Old 11-05-2010, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
How does a lower test "average", make middle class kids "dumber"? If my fifth grader reads at a ninth grade level...and if the other kids are illiterate, how does that make my kid "dumber"?
so you are saying your child is a minority then? congratulations on that kid that is not part of the over all test scores!

if the school has majority of low test scores? ESL? is that the problem? or all those free lunches?
siesta time? no parent at home to take an interest? opps forgot no speak
english or spanish for that matter no read. Only breeds for CHECK!

If my child is not an illegal immigrant but gets less attention at school because of the over packed no english speakers its ok?
wheres the potential for for american kids now ?

and the ghettos grow.. and grow. no middle class ?

Old 11-05-2010, 11:28 PM

Quote:
so you are saying your child is a minority then? congratulations on that kid that is not part of the over all test scores!

if the school has majority of low test scores? ESL? is that the problem? or all those free lunches?
siesta time? no parent at home to take an interest? opps forgot no speak
english or spanish for that matter no read. Only breeds for CHECK!

If my child is not an illegal immigrant but gets less attention at school because of the over packed no english speakers its ok?
wheres the potential for for american kids now ?

and the ghettos grow.. and grow. no middle class ?
We will have no middle ground
The land of opportunity, will no longer exist for those who call this country their ONLY home.
It will be the land of Have or Have Nots. Because we will be the minority. I do not see any other country struggling so much just to "keep" their country.
We already fought for the right to be free over 200 yrs. ago, so why does it seem like to much for our government to ask people to follow our laws or "ship" them the hell back to where they came from. Or lock them up like Turkey and places like that. No other place can you go and tell the authorities, "they are discriminating against ????" And then slap a lawsuit on them, and one of our public defenders will represent them...... It is such a utterly ridiculous situation we have allowed ourselves to get wrapped up in.
Why can't people coming here be expected to respect the requirements
to visit our country, and don't expect for us to condone illegals entering our country illegally and working to send money to other countries, drive on our highways with no licenses, or auto insurance, which ultimately leads to our rising insurance rates, etc, etc, I could go on and on.
And speaking of driving, we go so far in this country, IF YOU ARE HERE and can not speak our language, NOT TO WORRY, we will just make more road signs, (at OUR tax payers expense) and print them in YOUR language!!!! [take a ride in MIAMI to see it for yourself!!!!] Our government in ACTION!!! Your tax $$ at work Give me a Break

Old 11-07-2010, 08:45 PM

1,144 posts, read 3,255,825 times
Arizona is about to pass a law about birhtright citizenship. It will without a doubt go to courts, ending up in the Supreme Court. The arguement is not if the courts can and will decide this, it's more about figuring out how each individual justice will decide. It will be a squeaker, but I believe they will decide to end birthright citizenship, just the fact of the massive amount of abuse going on would be alarming to the strictest constitutionalist.

We then have to go after the corporations. China does have significant leverage but they are still a competitor for us. Look at all the piracy and currency manipulation going on there. The reason we get irritated by this is because our corporate media puts it out there so aggressively. Corporations and small business owners people. The decisions our government makes is based largely on the wishes of these groups. The special interest groups are also mostly funded by them as well. It's all about the $$$ and the corporations and small business gold ol' boys are the ones controlling it. Know thy enemy, no matter the envy or fear you may have of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration