U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2010, 08:40 AM

32,799 posts, read 30,044,409 times

Advertisements

Escondido back in illegal immigration spotlight - SignOnSanDiego.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2010, 08:50 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
They don't care about public safety when it comes to keeping their illegal amigos in this country. They just didn't want them detected even though drinking and driving is against the "law". Oh wait.....

Last edited by chicagonut; 11-01-2010 at 10:12 AM..

Old 11-01-2010, 08:59 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,291,186 times
I am over everything and anything Illegals. Send them all back to Mexico NOW!

Old 11-01-2010, 10:13 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I am over everything and anything Illegals. Send them all back to Mexico NOW!
As am I. Send ALL illegals back to their homelands no matter where they are from and that includes visa overstayers also.

Last edited by chicagonut; 11-01-2010 at 10:42 AM..

Old 11-03-2010, 11:25 PM

15,924 posts, read 16,853,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
As am I. Send ALL illegals back to their homelands no matter where they are from and that includes visa overstayers also.
Lets not make a mountain out of a molehill, start with illegals from Mexico, then when we successfully do it in 50 years or so we can worry about all the others.

Old 11-04-2010, 07:55 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,383,737 times
Well, yes, there are some that think it will take 50 years. To them I say, then we had better start tomorrow!

Old 11-04-2010, 09:03 PM

179 posts, read 464,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
Well, yes, there are some that think it will take 50 years. To them I say, then we had better start tomorrow!

Yep, send them all back Stop the B#%# SH@#, detention, and immigration proceedings, quit putting all the detainees up for weeks while we feed them, provide medical services, house them, and provide all the luxuries, that a lot of our American homeless people can not even receive from our government. And all this is not provided by, well you know it's not our elected politicians, it is us, the tax payers that wind up paying for IT, I feel if "you float over" FLOAT BACK! Don't wait!
Florida is successfully becoming a melting pot CUB-A-I-T-I,
JOB searches, where bi-lingual speaking is a must, in some areas. Everything is printed in, English, Spanish, and now Creole. All that extra printing, is not funded by the companies or the government, "we" pay for that, in Higher Prices, Higher taxes, why not just print it all in English and make everyone have to go buy a little book that translates for them like we did when we were tourists, and wanted to communicate. Why not make it a must that you want to be here you must conform to our way of doing things what was so wrong with preserving some of the things that our Country stands for.
The American Dream, is becoming a National Nightmare for the Americans, we can not afford to hang on to our homes, our retirement is becoming a gamble, and whatever you do pray you never get too sick to work. But jobs down the street go to folks working for $5.00 per hour and they have four families, under one roof, and collect food stamps, Go Figure, the American Dream
It is unfortunate when our language takes the back seat, and is not considered a must. I feel the influx of illegal immigrants has been constantly growing at an increasing rate to where we may never regain control of our country as we knew it again. Illegals coming here giving birth when the hit land, coming to visit family, and getting wed the following week. There are too many loop holes in our laws, and now a days we have mice voted in to guard the cheese
You want to see the America we grew up in, and fought for, turn on the History Channel

Yes, I have a problem with it, how and when they will fix it, no telling.
But what is being done now, is not working, and granting asylum to anyone right now is not helping, and visas are not the an answer. We have too many Americans that need work.

Old 11-04-2010, 09:16 PM

3,716 posts, read 4,496,089 times
As long as the murders, rapes, kidnappings, ID theft, and credit fraud is happening to everyone EXCEPT our elected local/state/federal officials, their family members, and close friends -- illegal Entry into the U.S.A. is officially NOT A PROBLEM.

The security of the United States of America is in the hands
of some very incompetent people who have no idea what's
going on along the border !

I hope soon we will see some accountability from this administration, our National Security is at a very big risk
and they know it

If someone or something slips through Obama & Janet's biggest problem will become the American Citizen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or