U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-08-2010, 10:10 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,844,279 times
Reputation: 3028

Advertisements

He should be executed just like his victims. Why should taxpayers be burdened with his life sentence costs?

Quote:
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — A man who admitted pulling the trigger in the execution-style killings of three college students in a schoolyard was sentenced Thursday to three consecutive life terms in a case that jolted New Jersey's largest city into dealing with its crime problem.

Jovel, an illegal Honduran immigrant, and several of the defendants were engaging in an initiation ritual for members of the MS-13 street gang.
Man sentenced to life for NJ schoolyard killings - wtop.com (http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=316&sid=2105547 - broken link)

 
Old 11-08-2010, 11:12 AM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,703,406 times
Reputation: 3010
While I firmly believe that this person is a poster child for the death penalty, at least they didn't deport him so that he could simply waltz back across our porous southern border to continue his gangbanging MS-13 work that Americans won't do.
 
Old 11-08-2010, 11:48 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,844,279 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
While I firmly believe that this person is a poster child for the death penalty, at least they didn't deport him so that he could simply waltz back across our porous southern border to continue his gangbanging MS-13 work that Americans won't do.
True. Let’s hope he isn’t later released on appeal due to being denied his “right” to meet with a representative of the Honduran government, or to receive adequate translation services.
 
Old 11-08-2010, 08:17 PM
 
Location: People's republic of California
237 posts, read 428,235 times
Reputation: 201
Ok, because Americans are just pure and dont gangbang, ya ok...
 
Old 11-08-2010, 08:58 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,931,891 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce81 View Post
Ok, because Americans are just pure and dont gangbang, ya ok...
No but the fact remains that if we secured our border and enforced our laws these deaths could have and would have been prevented.
 
Old 11-08-2010, 09:29 PM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,703,406 times
Reputation: 3010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce81 View Post
Ok, because Americans are just pure and dont gangbang, ya ok...
What? Are you so afraid of our home grown criminals becoming fewer in numbers that you feel it is necessary to import more of them from other countries to fold, spindle, and mutilate your fellow citizens?
 
Old 11-08-2010, 09:40 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,931,891 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
What? Are you so afraid of our home grown criminals becoming fewer in numbers that you feel it is necessary to import more of them from other countries to fold, spindle, and mutilate your fellow citizens?
Perhaps Bruce 81 is simply trying to justify it with the ever popular "well they aren't the only ones excuse".
 
Old 11-08-2010, 09:47 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,172,244 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Perhaps Bruce 81 is simply trying to justify it with the ever popular "well they aren't the only ones excuse".
Yeah, we've heard that one often enough, haven't we? The one that always makes me laugh is the pro-illegals trying to justify illegal immigration because "afterall Americans break the law by speeding".
 
Old 11-08-2010, 09:54 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,931,891 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Yeah, we've heard that one often enough, haven't we? The one that always makes me laugh is the pro-illegals trying to justify illegal immigration because "afterall Americans break the law by speeding".
Or the ever popular Who will cut your grass, baby sit your kids, or clean your house excuse.
I have acres that I mow myself.
Raised 2 children without nannies
And this Sailor knows how to clean with the best of them.
 
Old 11-09-2010, 07:35 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,172,244 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Or the ever popular Who will cut your grass, baby sit your kids, or clean your house excuse.
I have acres that I mow myself.
Raised 2 children without nannies
And this Sailor knows how to clean with the best of them.
Or who is going to pick your fruit and veggies when only a very small percentage of illegals are doing agricultural work and there are unlimited H-2A visas for that type of work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top