U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 02:22 PM

5 posts, read 6,362 times

Advertisements

understanding the situation is the diffrence between right and wrong! Some come illegal and some legally. Yes there's laws but sometimes it's not there fault. I came here legally my card just happen to expire because my step father allowed it to get expire and why because I was not his. Specially when he took us from our mom. Remember his not my father only step. What justice is this when he takes us to live in worst ch et of all? I was 10 with no mother or father to call my own by 10 1/2 years old I had a job because he would not feed me or his kids. I feed them by working. You don't know how it is because to be in a place with no beds, covers, or even heat. He said it would run the electric bill high. Where did his money go? $700 from military a month and an extra $30,000-35,000 a year. He payed electric of less the. $100 and $350 for rent and car insurace no other bills. Also our mother tried to make a missing report but the millitary could not help her because they are married. So she called the san diego police department and they said the same thing because of mariage and they are his kids too. When she was at the hospital she was in depresion that's way the hospital called the police because she said that he took my kids again the police said thaw same thing again but told them that I was not his so a missing report was done on me because I was not his. It's called kidnapping criminal offence. And yet it's my fault? No nothing was my fault. I should not have to or any other child go what i went trough. It's how he did it he didn't care. Why not send me back? To this day I still dream of his dark shadow to leave me alone. I've been here for so long that I have nobody there. I don't speak my culture because of his sister. I learned English less then a year because I knew I had no choice. I was 9 at that time and boy there was not a day I got a betting. They hates me because I was not his. I had nobody to turn to or to say hey can you help me? I went trough the worst at least that's what I thought. I have kids now myself. There dad doesn't see them at all his an American. So I guess that's how he got away. He filled food stamps, Medicaid and tanaft saying he has the kids that's why they gave him goverment assistance. I just wounded how is that if he don't see them and his in a diffrent city? My kids live with me, they go to school in a diffrent city, I have medical for them not Medicaid , but i forgot since he drinks his liver went out so he had no insurance so he filed for madicaid saying he had the kids living with him even dough it was a lie. Once he claimed Medicaid he file tanaft at the same time he can get cash from the ATM I've seen him pulling out but when I told him his son needed dipers he said he had no money he never told me that he claimed tanaft how do you think I found out? Beside attorney general coming after me because he claimed tanaft. Governent wants it's money and don't care about how they get it. Even when I showed proff to the Texas attoreny general they said it about then not now. I told her he never had the kids. I file for a reverse and I'm still waiting from attorney general reply since nov -16-2007 and no reply saying they can't find him. I told them he is at his mom house but no show. Most funny thing is he don't want them but his mom does. That's why she tries to tell me that it will be ok if I get deported because she will take care of the kids but what about when she dies? She said by then they wiki be old enough. Her only child is an abuser. He has pulled guns on me knives if I left that's why I don't deal with him and only his mom. She thinks I want my kids to turn out like the way she allowed her son to turn? That's why I left. She wants them not him. Tells my kids to get out of his house and to go to their grandsmas. So that's my fight my children. I have an attorney but because I don't count on anything I worry my kids will grow with the anger of their dads attitude. I'm a missing child that can't find my police record because all I know it's in California.I've tried missing explore children no help because. I don't know what city, case number and best of all they have to do it by hand. In words they can't find the report?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2010, 02:41 PM

5 posts, read 6,362 times
Question What the diffrence is

Some parts are correct about leaving with your family but not all true to your quote is incorrect! Not all are allowed to leave! You can't just say it without living the situation it's just your opion not a fact. Do you even know the laws?
It only makes comen sence if you understand the situation witch is something you should be greatfull that you don't have to make a choice.

Old 11-12-2010, 02:52 PM

276 posts, read 408,674 times
Are these the same Republicans who flooded the country with illegals during both the Reagan and Bush administrations? Are these the same Republicans who built hundreds of "extended-stay" motels to house them? Are these the same Republicans who gutted the American blue-collar work force by using cheap scab labor?

Probably. But the illegals are no longer needed after the planetary meltdown caused by the Republicans pre-meditated housing scandal. There won't be much call for new housing for at least 100 years, so now the Republicans can turn on the illegals for political points.

Old 11-12-2010, 03:12 PM

1,728 posts, read 4,030,934 times
True. It was President Reagan who granted the first amnesty. It was also all the Republican big money corporations who resisted immigration reform because their profits would plummet.

Old 11-12-2010, 03:22 PM

3,951 posts, read 3,611,202 times
They better fear it. However, I wonder if the Republicans will start smelling green and votes, then start catering to illegal immigrants too. You really can't trust either party on this one, but you never know.

Last edited by SoEdible; 11-12-2010 at 03:30 PM..

Old 11-12-2010, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Now we have "undocumented ARRIVALS" ????????????? wtf does THAT even mean?
LOL I know ... really?

Old 11-12-2010, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCMJRM View Post
Our government doesn't care about their own American citizens. They only care about those that they can pull the wool over their eyes. They won't deport illegals who have a child here, because heaven forbid they be the cause of a family breaking apart. Yet it is ok for these illegals to break apart American families by being here and having children with impressionable young American girls. They make these young girls feel sorry for them because nobody wants them here.
I have been trying for two years to have my daughters boyfriend deported. He was arrested twice and yet is still here. I have contacted the social security head with the fake cards he uses. IRS has been contacted. His emloyer, Taco Bell, has been notified, I was even the cause of him being arrested in the first place for being illegal. I know personaly all the people to know to get the ball rolling. They all say unless he will bring them good press or monetary reward then there is nothing their superiors will do about it.
Now after 2.5 years of fighting this I am losing my daughter and grandson to El Salvador. He know he will never be able to be a U.S. citizen, so he has convinced my daughter to move back to His country. She says if she doesn't like it, she will come back with my grandson. Little does she know, although being told by many, that there really isn't a law down there that you can't buy off.
Unless the American people stand up in a more aggressive way we will never be allowed to win this war on our own land. Our government will not defend us.
Sorry to hear about your situation, but you present a really good point and example of what you say about how illegal immigrants are breaking up families in the US, but people cry that their families will be broken up if they are deported.

When I read your story, it made me think of another reason to go in hard on illegal immigrants. It is because they are getting in relationships with people and having children and then the messy issue of being deported or having to move someone's daughter and granddaughter to El Salvador comes up (you better hope he isn't an MS-13 member). If ICE and the legal system are so concerned with breaking families up then they need to think about the US families that are getting broken up because illegal immigrants are allowed to be here and stay here while having children and dating US citizens and legal residents. That's a social aspect of illegal immigrant. Basically, don't cry about breaking families up and let that dictate whether or not to deport people, yet not take into consideration how families are being broken up when we allow people to just jump the border and have children here.

Old 11-12-2010, 03:40 PM

2,179 posts, read 1,683,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Newsflash Ramon, you need more than a work permit. GO HOME!

Undocumented arrivals fear Republican crackdown on immigration - Immigration - MiamiHerald.com (http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/11/09/1916726/undocumented-arrivals-fear-republican.html - broken link)
Benicar !!! ... "Exactly Right"

There are some instances in life where "Fear" can be a very good thing indeed ! ..... And this appears to be the correct instance for "Fear" to do it's valuable work !

"Illegal Aliens" do not belong in America ! The word 'Illegal" says it all ... It's a damn shame that so many of the "Career Political Circus DINO's" just don't have a clue about what "Illegal " means !

Truly these political folks should be labeled as acute "Simpletons" !!!

How pitiful !

Thanks Y'all / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 11-12-2010, 04:07 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,907,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsaid View Post
Some parts are correct about leaving with your family but not all true to your quote is incorrect! Not all are allowed to leave! You can't just say it without living the situation it's just your opion not a fact. Do you even know the laws?
It only makes comen sence if you understand the situation witch is something you should be greatfull that you don't have to make a choice.
Barring incarceration, there is absolutely nothing preventing an illegal or family member from leaving this country. Even the incarcerated will eventually be released to join their family back in their homeland; the exception being, those serving a life sentence or on death row. Under those circumstances, they will be forever separated from the family whether here or elsewhere.

Do you believe we should grant amnesty to every illegal with family in this country? I would venture to say, most illegals have family here. Even those who didnít when they arrived, most likely now have U.S.-born children. Iím sorry, but scofflaws should not be rewarded.

Old 11-12-2010, 07:00 PM

61,849 posts, read 31,321,441 times
We are on the verge of a very good thing.
Local police, actually doing their jobs and enforcing all laws of the land. Local, State & Federal, like they are suppose to, as it is a community up government tier.

Federal law doesn't enforce state or local laws.
State law doesn't enforce local laws, but does enforce State and Federal laws.
Local law, enforces all laws of the land. The heart of America. The communities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration