Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2010, 06:42 PM

3,876 posts, read 3,857,391 times

Advertisements

Does an American Co. have the right to fire Competent Latino's using Fake Docs? Nativo Lopez Cries 'Racist,' Appeals Court Cries 'Defamation' - Page 1 - News - Orange County - OC Weekly And do the Pro Illegal Hispanics have free speach rights to defame and extort an American Company?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2010, 08:07 PM

15,913 posts, read 20,129,736 times
If I were an employer and I found out I had one or more employee's who lied on their employment application forms they would be fired on the spot.

People who lie and cheat cannot be trusted, don't care if they are legal or not.

If they are here illegally they have no rights except to get the h*ll back to their own country.....

Gotta laugh with this one:
Quote:
And do the Pro Illegal Hispanics have free speach rights to defame and extort an American Company?
Assume the pro illegal hispanics you talk about are here legally and not going to quibble over hispanic vs Mexican..

Almost everyone has free speech rights in America and it depends on what company is being defamed..... Say nasty things against a company like Apple and you'll get your butt sued. Extortion is illegal, period.

Why am I not surprised this issue is from California? Sooner or later the state will be called Mexifornia.

Last edited by plwhit; 11-25-2010 at 08:26 PM..

Old 11-26-2010, 04:53 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,152,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
If I were an employer and I found out I had one or more employee's who lied on their employment application forms they would be fired on the spot.

People who lie and cheat cannot be trusted, don't care if they are legal or not.

If they are here illegally they have no rights except to get the h*ll back to their own country.....

Gotta laugh with this one:

Assume the pro illegal hispanics you talk about are here legally and not going to quibble over hispanic vs Mexican..

Almost everyone has free speech rights in America and it depends on what company is being defamed..... Say nasty things against a company like Apple and you'll get your butt sued. Extortion is illegal, period.

Why am I not surprised this issue is from California? Sooner or later the state will be called Mexifornia.
Exactly.

Old 11-26-2010, 10:08 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,365,548 times
I remember listening to the argument between Jon and Ken on KFI 640am an Lopez. Jon and Ken don't hold back anything and they won;t hesitate when it comes to direct question and answers.
They tell it like it is with no holds barred...

The same wih Bill Handel(aka Handel on the Law) on KFI.
KFI AM 640 More Stimulating Talk Radio
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration