U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 02:57 PM

7 posts, read 28,931 times

Advertisements

I Think We Should Enforce The Laws We Have And Stop Letting These Liberal Cry Babys Tell Us What To Do. It Used To Be Majority Rules Now It Seems To Be Minority Rules. If You Defend Yourself From A Minority They Question You Like Your A Criminal And Then Check To See If They Can Bring Carges Against You For A Hate Crime. Plus If You Say Anything Like Get The Immigrants Out Of Here They Call You A Bigot Or A Racist. Well If That's What I Have To Be To Do The Right Thing Then So Be It. Get Them Out Of Here. They Say We Stole This Land From Them. Well I Learned In School They Were From Spain And Stole It From The Aztecs. Just Because We Kicked Their Butts Out Of Texas Doesn't Mean We Own Them A Thing. They Claim To Have Built America. My Ancestors Came Here On The Mayflower, Signed The Declaration Of Independence And Headed The First Continental Congress Plus Fought In Every Us War. Thank You For Sharing Your THOUGHTS AND Time With Me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2007, 03:12 PM

3,779 posts, read 8,267,061 times
Part of the problem is the federal government gives conflicting signals. We say illegal immigrants are, well, illegal, and supposedly fine employers for employing them, yet the IRS issues tax ID's so these same folks can have wages reported for them and pay taxes. And if they're paying taxes, like it or not, they are entitled to services provided to taxpayers. There's no easy solution without some major overhauls.

Old 07-09-2007, 03:34 PM

1,418 posts, read 9,206,185 times
STOP HIRING THEM, and they will go away.

Arrest people who hire illegal aliens; fine their businesses; make it painful! How hard can this be. BATF does this with machineguns. You can't buy a machinegun without getting it transfered through BATF. If you do I believe it's a $200,000 fine and 10 years in prison - just for having a gun that fires multiple rounds with one pull of the trigger instead of multiple rounds by pulling the trigger multiple times.

How many "illegal" machineguns do cops find when they arrest criminals these days? Very very few - the penalty is too steep.

Old 07-09-2007, 03:50 PM

2,209 posts, read 6,794,037 times
What should be done with the abundance of ignorant and lazy Americans?

Old 07-09-2007, 04:16 PM

1,418 posts, read 9,206,185 times
Quote:
Take them off of welfare at the same time we take the illegal Mexicans off of welfare. There will be an abundance of opportunity for them, just as there should be.

Old 07-09-2007, 04:17 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,188,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTudo View Post
You hit it right on, do away with welfare and force these lazy asses to do the jobs GW told us no Americans would do. No more freebies !!

The bad jobs that no one wants and the illegals will do, the way to stop it is force our millions of lazy bums into working and stop taking my tax money to eat 10 times better then I do.

I knew we would pay for the libs winnings last election, open your eyes because you havent seen nothing yet, they will destroy American one day at a time with them running the show. Not to offend any who is liberal, just my opinion.

We need to do something, I do not have the complete answer but start with no more people coming across any border unless they are completely checked, if one climbs over a wall, shoot them, no questions asked. If a boat arrives on shore full of illegals, blow it out of the water.

Sorry, but this has to stop and if we have to stop it we need to do it and do it with force.

my FIL told me a few years ago that the American people will get tired of this and take matter in their own hands. I see that coming true.

Shut down the welfare freebies and force people to do the jobs none of us want to do, the illegals will soon find out there is no jobs here for them.

Also agree with the hiring info above, hit them were it hurts with huge fines ( not 2k per head either, I mean 100k per head and shuit down places until they pay, it will stop.

We have to do something folks, it gone to far.

No one mentioned the burning of our flag by the illegals, this has to stop also.

Yes, round them ALL up and send them home, no matter the cost, I will pay more taxes if I have to, get them the heck outta here.

They are bankrupting our schools, hospitals etc.

Old 07-09-2007, 04:17 PM

9,718 posts, read 5,655,284 times
Check out this link I received today via email. The subject "English Only"..............LOVED IT!!
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Old 07-09-2007, 04:21 PM

2,209 posts, read 6,794,037 times
[quote=Floridabound09;1033672]
I knew we would pay for the libs winnings last election, open your eyes because you havent seen nothing yet, they will destroy American one day at a time with them running the show. Not to offend any who is liberal, just my opinion.
QUOTE]

IF it were "liberals" who were ruining this country then why would you not want to offend them?

Old 07-09-2007, 04:31 PM

[quote=MrTudo;1033702]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridabound09 View Post
QUOTE]

IF it were "liberals" who were ruining this country then why would you not want to offend them?
Because I do not want to be like a Lib and hate you because you disagree !

Politics is rough... Anytime you take a stand it can wipe out a good friendship, and that is not what I want to do because someone believes in something different about politics.

Illegal Immigration is one of the largest problems we face right now and I take a very hard line with it, but others may not.

Old 07-09-2007, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella52 View Post
Check out this link I received today via email. The subject "English Only"..............LOVED IT!!
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Great !!

I now have to read past the damn spanish at the McDonalds drive thru.

Getting sick of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or