U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 11:13 AM

6,011 posts, read 6,726,751 times

Advertisements

these hispanic groups are funny as hell they forget that trhe language they speak and the first people to set foot in the americas on some coloniztion things were spanish people.

Old 11-27-2010, 11:22 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
these hispanic groups are funny as hell they forget that trhe language they speak and the first people to set foot in the americas on some coloniztion things were spanish people.
I know. They complain about the white-anglo Europeans and that they don't want English as our official language and yet they speak a white European language themselves.

Old 11-29-2010, 12:12 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,287,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Every President since Reagan has given these squatters the idea they are entitled be here and are above the law. Who can blame them then? Can we this time around try to be wiser about who We the People choose to dole out the "goodies" and to whom in 2012? Maybe someone who is proUSA, anti-amnesty, anti-illegal?
You are so very correct. But every time a new election rolls around, we can only hope for some true change with our illegal situation. And only hope that someone comes into power, wanting the same. But time and time again, we are proved so wrong, by who, both parties!

Is their a candidate out there, who is PRO-USA, ANTI-AMNESTY, AND ANTI-ILLEGAL. If there is, i would like to meet them.

Old 11-29-2010, 07:11 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
You are so very correct. But every time a new election rolls around, we can only hope for some true change with our illegal situation. And only hope that someone comes into power, wanting the same. But time and time again, we are proved so wrong, by who, both parties!

Is their a candidate out there, who is PRO-USA, ANTI-AMNESTY, AND ANTI-ILLEGAL. If there is, i would like to meet them.
There are several. Unfortunately, greed, power, votes and PC rules the day so they will never become president.

Old 11-29-2010, 11:57 AM

320 posts, read 245,632 times
It's America. It's their right to spout nonsense and make asses of themselves.

Old 11-29-2010, 01:28 PM

532 posts, read 875,884 times
The application of the label "Hispanic" to a group that has the phrase "Not Hispanic!" in large bold letters at the top of their website is mind-boggling, as is the white populist statement of the "anti-white" nature of a "Hispanic" group when Hispanic language and culture is derived from the European nation of Spain, principally the region of Castile. It's also amusing considering the fact that the majority of urbanized Indians are mixed-blooded to some degree, though still predominantly Indian. Other than that, the rhetoric in this thread echoes that historically preached by WWII-era "patriot" groups about Japanese, by Father Charles Coughlin about Ashkenazi Jews, and by the John Birch Society and the Liberty Lobby about many minority groups, in that a given ethnic group is associated with a race-based conspiracy theory about a fifth column with dual or foreign loyalties seeking to undermine the U.S. from within. That should give its proponents pause; when has that sort of scapegoating ever ended well?

Old 11-29-2010, 02:26 PM

3,847 posts, read 3,161,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
The application of the label "Hispanic" to a group that has the phrase "Not Hispanic!" in large bold letters at the top of their website is mind-boggling, as is the white populist statement of the "anti-white" nature of a "Hispanic" group when Hispanic language and culture is derived from the European nation of Spain, principally the region of Castile. It's also amusing considering the fact that the majority of urbanized Indians are mixed-blooded to some degree, though still predominantly Indian. Other than that, the rhetoric in this thread echoes that historically preached by WWII-era "patriot" groups about Japanese, by Father Charles Coughlin about Ashkenazi Jews, and by the John Birch Society and the Liberty Lobby about many minority groups, in that a given ethnic group is associated with a race-based conspiracy theory about a fifth column with dual or foreign loyalties seeking to undermine the U.S. from within. That should give its proponents pause; when has that sort of scapegoating ever ended well?
Hah!!! You can hardly compare these ethnocentrists to the Japanese of anytime.The Japanese have proved themselves as a SELF SUFFICIENT group that didn't demand and expect undeserving handouts.
YOU FAILED,TRY AGAIN!!!!
How many Japanese Americans do you see in Welfare Lines,demanding imaginary rights,starting anti-US orginizations.

It is 2010 and how many Japanese ANCHOR BABIES do you know of and how many cities have they ruined with crime and graffitti?

Look at pictures of major Japanese cities and homes,what do you see?
It's amazing that they are CLEAN and not trash strewn with graffitti everywhere.Your Fake Indians can learn alot from them.

Old 11-29-2010, 02:30 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,287,998 times
I am sick and tired of their Anti America this or that. Their shouting demands at us, them thinking that they are above our Laws, i am sick and tired as hell.

Old 11-29-2010, 02:45 PM

532 posts, read 875,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Hah!!!
Ignoring your complete non-refutation of my post, I'm reminded of a 1942 Los Angeles Times editorial:

Quote:
A viper is nonetheless a viper wherever the egg is hatched. A leopardís spots are the same and its disposition is the same wherever it is whelped.

So a Japanese-American, born of Japanese parents, nurtured upon Japanese traditions, living in a transplanted Japanese atmosphere and thoroughly inoculated with Japanese thoughts, Japanese ideas and Japanese ideals, notwithstanding his nominal brand of accidental citizenship, almost inevitably and with the rarest exceptions grows up to be a Japanese, not an American, in his thoughts, in his ideas and in his ideals, and himself is a potential and menacing, if not an actual, danger, and, as it were, hamstrung.
I'm also reminded of this war-era poster:

Yes, I certainly see many of the same tendencies, such as association of negative stereotypes with a given ethnic group (especially dual or foreign loyalties), imputation of those stereotypes to even U.S.-born citizens ("anchor babies"), and dire warnings that their language and culture is a fifth column element that threatens to erode "American" values. Tell me, did that bigotry culminate well during the Second World War?

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Your Fake Indians can learn alot from them.
I'm a "Fake Indian"? Please elaborate on that one.

Old 11-29-2010, 04:26 PM

3,847 posts, read 3,161,032 times
Lovely 1942 is a long time ago. Why is Mexico a FAILED State.
Because it's run by Mexicans that's why.

It's really covenient for some to mention "Indian/Native American Ancestry". For some reason these ethnocentrists are only concered with "Indians" with Spanish surnames. Seldom do you see advocates for Sioux.Iroqouis,Seminole, etc....

Instead it's the Spanish speaking Indians that seem to come from the "Southern Tribes of Ramirez,Chavez,Gonzalez and Garcia.

Give me a break! The Hispanic Illegals with their predominantly White European religion and language and mixed ancestry have no valid claim on US territory as they do to the Medieval castles of Spain.

Revisionist History seems to forget that when Spain conquered Aztec lands in Mexico they were aided by other Nahautl speaking peoples. The wrongs of the past(xenophobia) against other nationalities in 1940's America have nothing to do with Illegal Aliens from Mexico who refuse to follow US Laws. I've seen your other posts on other forums and as a self described Anarchist it's easy to see where you stand in regards to these issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration