U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 07:20 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,897,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Much easier to have our Border Patrol Agents whom already speak the language, much easier don't you think. And one has to be trained fluently in the Spanish Lagnugage, if they don't speak Spanish, why all that trouble, when we can get Agents who already know the Language, makes sense to me. And there are different color Border Agents, I have seen White and Black ones.

PUT BORDER PATROL AGENTS out there, whom do not speak the Spanish Language, what good are they, they then become mighty useless.

Who in the world said, that the Border Patrol Agents are NOT NATIVE BORN. Just because they speak with a Spanish Accent, this is nonesense.
I wouldn't say useless. I would say limited. Limited to support roles etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2010, 09:01 PM

3,071 posts, read 7,453,197 times
The only spanish they need to learn is how to say.."Stop" sit down" show me your frikkin ID" and "shut the hell up" lol

Old 11-30-2010, 09:50 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,089,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
The only spanish they need to learn is how to say.."Stop" sit down" show me your frikkin ID" and "shut the hell up" lol
Genius...simply genius.

Old 11-30-2010, 10:16 AM

3,162 posts, read 8,333,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Genius...simply genius.
Except the need to question the detailed illegal about what they're doing, other people with them, etc. Surely you guys can understand that needing to know what is going on is an office safety issue. What about borstar guys giving medical aid? Kind of need to understand someone when you're treating them.

Old 11-30-2010, 11:36 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,897,953 times
I would not be opposed to shooting illegals trying to flee with rubber bullets and bean bag guns. Then ask them in spanish where does it hurt?

Old 11-30-2010, 01:02 PM

9,196 posts, read 10,155,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1200RT View Post
Except the need to question the detailed illegal about what they're doing, other people with them, etc. Surely you guys can understand that needing to know what is going on is an office safety issue. What about borstar guys giving medical aid? Kind of need to understand someone when you're treating them.
Medical Aid?????? Does the government recruit at Club Wimpy Doodle or among graduating social workers? The people on the Border Patrol aren't supposed to be there to help criminals. Their job is to stop crime by the most effective means available. I believe that they're still allowed to carry guns.

Old 11-30-2010, 01:13 PM

3,162 posts, read 8,333,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
Medical Aid?????? Does the government recruit at Club Wimpy Doodle or among graduating social workers? The people on the Border Patrol aren't supposed to be there to help criminals. Their job is to stop crime by the most effective means available. I believe that they're still allowed to carry guns.
Yes, medical aid.

I consider myself very conservative, especially when it comes to illegal immigration. But my god, now I can see the reason why the far left calls racism when you clowns talk about illegal immigration. YES, medical aid! For the same reason criminals are given medical care after officer involved shootings, enemy soldiers are give care in battle. Criminals or not, we cannot have people dying on our soil, even by their own stupidity for putting themselves into the situation.

I'm not sure what role gov recruiting has to do with anything, we're talking about medical care to illegals, not officers.

Old 11-30-2010, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I would not be opposed to shooting illegals trying to flee with rubber bullets and bean bag guns. Then ask them in spanish where does it hurt?
What would be the purpose of shooting a fleeing person with anything? Most LEO shoot to stop a person acting in a aggressive manner and not obeying commands.

Sound like too much TV watching goin' on here...

Old 11-30-2010, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
There is nothing in the Border Patrol's training manual that forbids Officers from rendering aid to anyone...even criminals.

Old 11-30-2010, 03:55 PM

9,196 posts, read 10,155,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1200RT View Post
I consider myself very conservative, especially when it comes to illegal immigration. But my god, now I can see the reason why the far left calls racism when you clowns talk about illegal immigration. YES, medical aid! For the same reason criminals are given medical care after officer involved shootings, enemy soldiers are give care in battle. Criminals or not, we cannot have people dying on our soil, even by their own stupidity for putting themselves into the situation.
The illegal Mexican issue is a racial issue. Why do you suppose there are articles everywhere on Whites's becoming a minority? It's not because illegals are taking over all of the bus boy jobs. The leftists are correct; but they're on the other side.

You have obviously never been in combat if you think that enemy soldiers receive medical care. A bullet is relatively painless; perhaps you count that.

We sure can have the enemy dying on our soil. Once upon a time, we did a good job on the British and the American Indians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration