U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 02:02 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,893,897 times

Advertisements

Revolt? What can they do? Their revolt will be about as effective as peeing into a 50mph wind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2010, 02:37 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,955,353 times

Old 12-03-2010, 08:17 PM

29,988 posts, read 35,878,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Revolt? What can they do? Their revolt will be about as effective as peeing into a 50mph wind.
Waving Mexican Flags in their protests on US soil and recruiting high school students to do the same has only worked to alienate their "cause". I do not see a revolt by illegals as being anything but destructive to all Latino's, including legal immigrants and those born in the USA whose parents, grandparents, et al, immigrated here legally.

Of course, the likes of La Raza care not what damage they do as long as they get their way. I wonder what cost is acceptable to them to accomplish their goals? Obviously the rule of law means nothing to them.

Old 12-03-2010, 08:25 PM

9,958 posts, read 7,318,504 times
Am I the only one who openly welcomes this sort of revolt, it'll bring the illegal trash out in the open and show the criminals for who they really are. You want to revolt, go for it.

Host your little protests and wave your flags, see where that gets you. Attack innocent LEGAL citizens of this country who have been paying your bill for years and we will rise up and destroy you like the cancer that you are.

Old 12-03-2010, 08:59 PM

6,455 posts, read 9,524,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Am I the only one who openly welcomes this sort of revolt, it'll bring the illegal trash out in the open and show the criminals for who they really are. You want to revolt, go for it.

Host your little protests and wave your flags, see where that gets you. Attack innocent LEGAL citizens of this country who have been paying your bill for years and we will rise up and destroy you like the cancer that you are.
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Old 12-04-2010, 07:44 AM

5,877 posts, read 4,025,854 times
They can whine and cry about their "DREAMS" and their "rights" but they aren't citizens of this country so they can take their "DREAMS" and "rights" back to their homeland.

Old 12-04-2010, 07:49 AM

5,877 posts, read 4,025,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post

Yes in the words of the Decider, "Bring it on." They can revolt against us all they want but they need remember whose supporting whom. Whose footing the medical bills for whom. They need to keep in mind not to bite the hand that feeds.

Old 12-06-2010, 07:52 AM

9,243 posts, read 7,103,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Waving Mexican Flags in their protests on US soil and recruiting high school students to do the same has only worked to alienate their "cause". I do not see a revolt by illegals as being anything but destructive to all Latino's, including legal immigrants and those born in the USA whose parents, grandparents, et al, immigrated here legally.

Of course, the likes of La Raza care not what damage they do as long as they get their way. I wonder what cost is acceptable to them to accomplish their goals? Obviously the rule of law means nothing to them.
Waving foreign flags is an invasion and disrespect to the American flag & our ancestors who died for the American Flag.

Old 12-06-2010, 08:04 AM

3,081 posts, read 6,606,683 times
Latino revolt????? Huh?? Why?? So they are going to revolt that the US has allowed them to be here (MOST illegally), given them ANY government "Perk" they desire, get a FREE education, FREE healthcare, and anything else that they can get their hands on??
I guess the term, "biting the hand that feeds you" doesn't apply ....or maybe someone hasn't translated it to Spanish for them yet.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:05 PM

3,855 posts, read 4,088,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTwizter View Post
Latino revolt????? Huh?? Why?? So they are going to revolt that the US has allowed them to be here (MOST illegally), given them ANY government "Perk" they desire, get a FREE education, FREE healthcare, and anything else that they can get their hands on??
I guess the term, "biting the hand that feeds you" doesn't apply ....or maybe someone hasn't translated it to Spanish for them yet.
you're exactly right...so much easier to win battles in the courts and in the legislature than on the streets. latino revolt...LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration