U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 12:49 PM

8,649 posts, read 14,872,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
I agree 100% with what you wrote. Like you said 100,000 ... even just 10,000 would be enough to cause some very significant damage and loss of life. Unlike in most parts of the world, we do not have paramilitary police/internal security forces, and much of our military (including the National Guard) is tied up in Iraq and Afghanistan which makes a recipe for disaster should something like this occur. Remember, most LEOs are barely trained to use their issued pistols, they are certainly not combat trained soldiers ... SWAT is only a little bit better.

As you said, should this ever happen it will come down to We the People of these United States to hold the line until the active duty military can redeploy enough forces from overseas to restore order. Form your community defense groups and stock up on guns, ammo, food, and water because we need to be ready beforehand. Learn your community layout, street names, schools (older traditional style schools from the 50s and 60s make good fortified positions with their brick walls and such), the location of bridges and highway overpasses, etc.
You may be forgetting that there are millions of us armed Veterans out here and we were taught how to kill by our military....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2010, 12:56 PM
NCN

21,136 posts, read 21,129,613 times
If that is not enough to make any politican know that these are not people we need in our nation, they are more dumb than their popularity in congress says they are and that is in the twenty percentile according to the polls.

Go door to door and let us be a police state long enough to rid us of these criminals. People who do not respect and obey the laws of our nation would never make a good citizen. We not only don't need the illegals. We need to be rid of the illegals.

As for the threats of what they will do--they are already doing it. We just had another woman disappear in Charlotte. For a while we were being warned not to talk to anyone in parking lots because one hispanic gang required that you kill a woman to become a member. By the statistics of how many women are disappearing, it must still be going on. GET THESE ILLEGAL CRIMINALS OUT OF OUR COUNTRY. Too many innocent people are already dead. Deport them and shoot anyone that tries to cross the border from any direction. The life you save might be mine.

By illegal criminals, I am referring to anyone who is here that does not have a legal right to be here. Secure our country and secure our borders and it needed to be done yesterday.

Last edited by NCN; 12-10-2010 at 01:06 PM..

Old 12-10-2010, 01:31 PM

3,855 posts, read 4,086,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
It's always that there ie an "Immigration Problem" when in fact it's the Illegal Aliens who refuse tofollow the laws that are the true "Problem".

Whatever is done for these ingrates is never enough. They will continue with their BS until the Country is bankrupt.
You keep refering to "illegals" as not following the "laws"? A person becomes a "illegal"[other than legal] alien because they entred the US without authorization. that is the only fact[point] that you can cite. Other than that, what crime(s) can you prove that each person[one] has commited?

What laws do "illegals"[in total] refuse to follow?

Old 12-10-2010, 02:29 PM

47,316 posts, read 24,627,956 times
Gutierrez is Puerto Rican anyway. The Dream Act has nothing to do with him...although i agree with his support for it.

Old 12-10-2010, 02:37 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,948,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
You may be forgetting that there are millions of us armed Veterans out here and we were taught how to kill by our military....
^^This - and taught to defend your country

Old 12-10-2010, 02:40 PM

12,775 posts, read 7,380,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
You keep refering to "illegals" as not following the "laws"? A person becomes a "illegal"[other than legal] alien because they entred the US without authorization. that is the only fact[point] that you can cite. Other than that, what crime(s) can you prove that each person[one] has commited?

How about working without a visa?

As I noted in another post, I could live in Canada for six months but I would then have to leave. I would not be able to be employed in Canada unless I had a work visa. Illegals have no work visas.

There's one...

How about driving without a license?
How about driving without insurance?

Oh, there are lots of laws they break.

How about purchasing fake documents?
How about using said fake documents?

Old 12-10-2010, 03:05 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Gutierrez is Puerto Rican anyway. The Dream Act has nothing to do with him...although i agree with his support for it.
So is Geraldo and he supports it. Seems like it is a matter of an ethnic group regardless of nationality putting their own kind above the law. It's as though they are all tied together by the same umbilacal cord.

Last edited by chicagonut; 12-10-2010 at 03:17 PM..

Old 12-10-2010, 03:05 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,070,242 times
i doubt this is an actual latino/dreamer writing this. its nothing but inflamatory. either way, written by an anti illegal instigator or by a misguided dreamer, it wont happen.
this is a fringe carachter. 2 million strong? yeah right. i dont lend this much credence.

Old 12-10-2010, 03:15 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,203,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Gutierrez is to one that initiated the DREAMact.

Old 12-10-2010, 07:04 PM

3,849 posts, read 3,162,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post

You really are clueless
How about when they ILLEGALY apply for benefits,steal someones ID,work under a stolen S/S #. How's that for a start? Am I to believe (especially in Calif.) when they drive without Licenses and insurance that they're not breaking more laws?

A person doesn't become "Illegal" A person chooses to violate the Laws and that makes them "Illegal".

BTW how many laws did they violate to work and survive here Illegally???
Yes even more crimes,just check your local Jails and Prisons more criminal Illegals that commited more crimes.

Your question is completely ridiculous,try again !!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration