U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 06:40 AM
Yac

5,877 posts, read 6,307,966 times

Advertisements

This thread is going in a dangerous direction. Remember we do not advocate violence or shooting anyone here.
Yac.

Old 12-13-2010, 08:44 AM

60,973 posts, read 30,857,581 times
We have the right to bare arms. Always have in this great nation.
It does not say why we have that right, or when we use that right.

The topic was a revolt/revolution/rebellion.

As was clearly pointed out, it is all going to depend on the violence unleashed by the trespassing parasite invasion.
The statement was.... the citizens WILL exercise their full rights if we see illegal alien trespassers, get violent... PERIOD!

No American Patriot is advocating violence. That would be LaRaza, the additional organizations that mirror them and their agenda of open borders, and the entire illegal alien trespassing movement, that are advocating the violence.

We as Americans are reminding those yelling for this violence, we will handily defend ourselves as a nation and have full rights to do so, under The Constitution of the United States of Amarica.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2010, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
This thread is going in a dangerous direction. Remember we do not advocate violence or shooting anyone here.
Yac.

The original post was alerting us to what our own Congressman is saying as he pushes this Nightmare of a dream.

Quote:
The Congressman said:
We tried to obey the law but they don't give a **** about us, calling us criminals, telling us to get the **** out and die. We're starting our own movement like the Black Panthers and calling ourselves Ghost Dreamers. There are 2.1 million members in our gang. Good moral characters? **** it, they weren't planning to give us **** in the first place.

Dreamers who wanted to join the Marines join us instead and take care of Sessions, King and Rubio in Al Capone style. Med School Dreamers and Nursing majors treat our Dreamers shot by police during our revolution.

As you can clearly see, it is not anyone here advocating the violence.

Old 12-13-2010, 04:15 PM

1,162 posts, read 1,846,529 times
It won't happen that way...

I went to a museum of Hispanic culture and was shocked to see the last exhibit. A video of Mexican illegals that have taken over Spanish Harlem. They claim they're just going to keep coming until there are more of them than us (I'm Hispanic ((love my heritage)) but I'm American first). I think they said it would take 40 years then they will vote in their own politicians and make this their own. I was sick to my stomach!

All I could think about was my future grandkids...

Old 12-13-2010, 05:29 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,972,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcjap View Post

I went to a museum of Hispanic culture and was shocked to see the last exhibit. A video of Mexican illegals that have taken over Spanish Harlem. They claim they're just going to keep coming until there are more of them than us (I'm Hispanic ((love my heritage)) but I'm American first). I think they said it would take 40 years then they will vote in their own politicians and make this their own. I was sick to my stomach!

Me too..........in my case, I'm making sure we have all our ducks in a row to be sure my grandkids have their Australian citizenship in place so they have somewhere to go if the USA becomes another Mexico.

Old 12-13-2010, 05:36 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,168,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcjap View Post

And yet the pro-illegals continuously deny that there is a reconquista movement in this country.

Old 12-14-2010, 11:22 AM

At one time the respect for our flag and our soil were so great, it was unlawful to raise the flag of another nation on our soil.

The flag signifies many things. Raising another nations flag on US soil, meant war!
Still does! Nothing has changed.

Old 12-14-2010, 01:08 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,236,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
At one time the respect for our flag and our soil were so great, it was unlawful to raise the flag of another nation on our soil.

The flag signifies many things. Raising another nations flag on US soil,
Quote:
meant war!
Still does! Nothing has changed.
It meant "victory of war".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration