Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 10:56 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,736 times

Advertisements

Japanese robot can pick strawberries based on color | Technology | Los Angeles Times
The UFCW and Illegal Aliens might soon be obsolete as technology will soon be able to do the jobs that supposedly Americans won't do.

When this idea is advanced and expanded on the imaginary need for Illiterate,foreign and often Illegal low wage workers will no longer be needed to harvest some of our crops.

What might have been Science Fiction will soon be Science Fact. No more Illegal Aliens crying about imaginary rights,Anchor babies,dreamies and spouting off about who will work in the fields.

It will be something that doesn't steal your ID,Social services,make ridiculous demands and accuses you of Racism. Heck it'll probably create more Tech. jobs for Americans to maintain and service these new "appreciative workers".. It can even work in restricted light(evening hrs) Watch the Video !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2010, 11:04 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Those Japanese are at it again. Can you imagine the wild accusations of racism the Japanese would receive if they were white? "Why aren't you hiring more Muslim 3rd worlders to supplement your aging workforce how dare you!"

Old 12-03-2010, 11:46 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,840,510 times
Considering how FEW illegals work in agricultural - bleh

Old 12-04-2010, 05:14 AM

166 posts, read 246,750 times
Talking that"s all?!

Can they rape? murder? deal drugs? collect welfare benefits? Drive without a license? Burglarize? Wave their own flags in our streets demanding rights that aren't theirs? Until they can do all these and more, they will NEVER replace our 'precious' illegal aliens!

Old 12-04-2010, 06:29 PM

28 posts, read 15,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Those Japanese are at it again. Can you imagine the wild accusations of racism the Japanese would receive if they were white? "Why aren't you hiring more Muslim 3rd worlders to supplement your aging workforce how dare you!"
Japan puts out employment ads saying only Japanese should apply. They have restaurants where they only serve Japanese people. It's not an Asian or yellow thing, they wont serve Koreans. The Japanese were responsible for the Rape of Nanking, they occupied Korea trying to wipe them out and their culture, they were allies with the Fascists and bombed Pearl Harbor, all in the 20th century! But they have never made amends for any of that, nor should they. The Japanese are very smart and have great nationalist pride and I wish America(for which the east Asians copy themselves after) were the same way.

Old 12-09-2010, 10:31 PM

4,135 posts, read 10,814,904 times
I would rather have a robot than an illegal.

Have you ever been to a u-pick for strawberries ? I make jam. It is -- seriously -- a pain in the neck to pick the things, especially when I pick over 12 quarts. You are on your knees or squatting and looking over the fruit to pick the best berries. Given I have the time to do it, it is fine with me; I know the berries are fresh and who I got them from. however, I sure wouldn't want to do it for pay... at the end of the day I am quite sore ( however, that includes going home and making jam)

Old 12-10-2010, 02:29 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Necessity is the mother of all invention. We've allowed the employers to bring in millions of cheap workers which of course are cheap because the taxpayers must subsidize them with free health care, free schools for their kids, food stamps, WIC and subsidized housing.

Illegals with their living costs paid by the taxpayers of course are cheaper than machines for the greedy employers. That allows them to pay wages that no American wants and no illegal could survive on with out all the handouts from the government.

Illegals have the sky-high birth rates but they could never afford their many children on the low wages they come here to accept. That's what it all boils down to - they will work for much less than Americans who have to be paid minimum wage and are under the labor and wage laws like overtime pay.

Old 12-10-2010, 04:19 AM

2,245 posts, read 4,232,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoddard View Post
Japan puts out employment ads saying only Japanese should apply. They have restaurants where they only serve Japanese people. It's not an Asian or yellow thing, they wont serve Koreans. The Japanese were responsible for the Rape of Nanking, they occupied Korea trying to wipe them out and their culture, they were allies with the Fascists and bombed Pearl Harbor, all in the 20th century! But they have never made amends for any of that, nor should they. The Japanese are very smart and have great nationalist pride and I wish America(for which the east Asians copy themselves after) were the same way.
They even have buses of nationalists that use a PA system to proclaim that Japan is for the Japanese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dod0DVNNDY

Old 12-10-2010, 05:09 AM

50,286 posts, read 47,032,885 times
People have claimed that we could never create machines to do these things yet we keep on doing it. The pathetic reasons to keep letting people in the back door keep shrinking.

Old 12-10-2010, 10:37 AM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visit a Library View Post
They even have buses of nationalists that use a PA system to proclaim that Japan is for the Japanese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dod0DVNNDY
What does this have to do with this thread? Start your own bash Japan thread and stop trying to derail this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration