Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 01:18 PM

3,876 posts, read 3,855,222 times

Advertisements

To have a sensible approach to Immigration Legal and Illegal Obama would have to go.

These issues can't be addressed while we have a Buffoon in office in perpetual campaign mode willing to bend over every time he sees a chance to advance his political fortunes no matter what the costs.

His tired rhetoric,Lies and hollow promises are only clouding the realities of these issues. In short the American Public doesn't trust this FOOL to do the right thing.

Just look at the issues and promises he made about Iraq
,Gitmo,Afghanistan,the Economy,Immigration Reform,Tax cuts,Unemployment,etc,etc...

Old 12-26-2010, 01:27 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,484,092 times
Obama and the Democratic Party are, in part, an American version of the PRI. For 70 years, the PRI governed Mexico and brought its economy to its knees because of vast government spending, the squashing of individual initiative, a bloated bureaucracy, unsustainable debt and the subsequent devaluing of the Mexican peso.

Non-citizens that are in this country are either guests that will eventually return to their home, or they are trespassers that need to be sent home. Our founding documents are not a blanket that covers anyone that sets their foot on our soil. How far is our government (and Obama) willing to push The People before the people push back?

Old 12-26-2010, 01:41 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,932,377 times
This seems to be a general anti-Obama scatter shot rant rather than an immigration policy thread. Never mind that the immigration issue has been building for over 30 years through both Democratic and Republican terms and that Obama's immigration views are little different than Bush's or Reagan's.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:48 PM

11,431 posts, read 18,925,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
To have a sensible approach to Immigration Legal and Illegal Obama would have to go.

These issues can't be addressed while we have a Buffoon in office in perpetual campaign mode willing to bend over every time he sees a chance to advance his political fortunes no matter what the costs.

His tired rhetoric,Lies and hollow promises are only clouding the realities of these issues. In short the American Public doesn't trust this FOOL to do the right thing.

Just look at the issues and promises he made about Iraq
,Gitmo,Afghanistan,the Economy,Immigration Reform,Tax cuts,Unemployment,etc,etc...
It is disappointing to see the most recent POTUSes always genuflect to their bases at all times. That's our political system. They seldom just do the right thing.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:55 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,484,092 times
I'd agree with your statement

Sadly though the deaths of Rancher Robert Krenz and
Border Agent Brian Terry took place on Obama's watch
for not providing the people of America with a secure border during the two years he's been in presidential training.

Old 12-26-2010, 02:55 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,289,670 times
I do not think you have to get rid of President Obama in regards to immigration reform. In fact, I still don't know and understand just what people expect from "comprehensive immigration reform." President Obama is a good man, he is just playing his roles with his fanboys and millions of followers that beg for his saving of them in this country. How could he resist that? LOL

Old 12-26-2010, 04:27 PM

15,913 posts, read 20,120,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
I do not think you have to get rid of President Obama in regards to immigration reform. In fact, I still don't know and understand just what people expect from "comprehensive immigration reform." President Obama is a good man, he is just playing his roles with his fanboys and millions of followers that beg for his saving of them in this country. How could he resist that? LOL
He could be an American for once in his life. The only thing obama lacks other than patriotism is a rag to wrap his head in.

Old 12-26-2010, 04:32 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,142,419 times
The first step in immigration reforms needs to be a nationwide crack down on illegals and those who hire them.
Second needs to be enforced border security.
I think it safe to say that we need to go to our prisons and do an inventory of illegals behind bars. Use this to start a nationwide data base of illegals and the crimes they commit. I think the public deserves to know how many crimes and their nature are being committed by these honest hard working individuals.

Old 12-26-2010, 04:45 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,495,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The first step in immigration reforms needs to be a nationwide crack down on illegals and those who hire them.
Second needs to be enforced border security
I think it safe to say that we need to go to our prisons and do an inventory of illegals behind bars. Use this to start a nationwide data base of illegals and the crimes they commit. I think the public deserves to know how many crimes and their nature are being committed by these honest hard working individuals.
You took the words out of my mouth. Without the enforcement of our laws, it doesn’t matter who is president. However, it certainly doesn’t help having a president who wants to roll out the red carpet to illegals, and refers to citizens who oppose illegal immigration as enemies and hate mongers.

Old 12-26-2010, 05:32 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,142,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
You took the words out of my mouth. Without the enforcement of our laws, it doesn’t matter who is president. However, it certainly doesn’t help having a president who wants to roll out the red carpet to illegals, and refers to citizens who oppose illegal immigration as enemies and hate mongers.
No doubt. I am sick of hearing about Reagan and Bush. Its about as childish as it can get.
Johnny broke a window you yell at him and he exclaims well Davy broke 1 too!!!! Oh ok in that case your ok .
NO it doesn't matter who made the same mistake or how many times it gets made. Wrong is still wrong every time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration