U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 02:01 PM

354 posts, read 225,113 times

Advertisements

Well, one just never knows now, do they? LOLOLOLOL

Old 07-29-2007, 07:23 PM

180 posts, read 89,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOHIllbillyWoman View Post
Yes they are. They are also arresting any and all illegals that are founf in Mexico.
Yes, and the treatment Mexican authorities give to illegal immigrants crossing from Central America to Mexico in order to reach the United States is disgraceful. There is, however, much concern about this lately in Mexico, and acknowledging the problem is the first step towards fixing it. Mexican authorities have the right and responsibility to stop illegal immigrants from crossing the southern border—and it’s in the United States’ best interest for them to do so—but they do not have the right to abuse, harass or exploit those immigrants. Those immigrants, like their Mexican counterparts, should be able to immigrate legally and in an organized fashion to the United States, if indeed there is a labor void to fill.

Old 07-29-2007, 07:38 PM

There is no labor void at all. That is nothing but made up from our government because they want more sheep. Do you honestly think that anyone in our governmnet really has true loving feelings for the illegals? Of course they do not. All the illegals do is fullfill someething that the government wants them for and one of those things happen to be more sheep, humans who really won't question what they do and say.

Old 07-29-2007, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOHIllbillyWoman View Post
There is no labor void at all. That is nothing but made up from our government because they want more sheep. Do you honestly think that anyone in our governmnet really has true loving feelings for the illegals? Of course they do not. All the illegals do is fullfill someething that the government wants them for and one of those things happen to be more sheep, humans who really won't question what they do and say.
That’s what you believe; I think I wont rely on your opinion—if you don’t mind.

Old 07-29-2007, 08:15 PM

5,396 posts, read 6,917,522 times
Plenty of U.S. sheep that habla ingles around here...look how many people still get behind Bush, for example. They are the definition of sheep.

Old 07-29-2007, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
Plenty of U.S. sheep that habla ingles around here...look how many people still get behind Bush, for example. They are the definition of sheep.
LOL, very true That whole “sheep” conspiracy theory is so absurd...

Old 07-29-2007, 08:41 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,711,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanGuy View Post
Yes, and the treatment Mexican authorities give to illegal immigrants crossing from Central America to Mexico in order to reach the United States is disgraceful. There is, however, much concern about this lately in Mexico, and acknowledging the problem is the first step towards fixing it. Mexican authorities have the right and responsibility to stop illegal immigrants from crossing the southern border—and it’s in the United States’ best interest for them to do so—but they do not have the right to abuse, harass or exploit those immigrants. Those immigrants, like their Mexican counterparts, should be able to immigrate legally and in an organized fashion to the United States, if indeed there is a labor void to fill.
What if there isn't a labor void to fill? Hypothetically, let's say that all job positions in the US have been filled by US citizens. Do you agree that immigrants should stay in their home countries then? Since they only come to the US to work.

Last edited by andreabeth; 07-29-2007 at 08:58 PM..

Old 07-30-2007, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
What if there isn't a labor void to fill? Hypothetically, let's say that all job positions in the US have been filled by US citizens. Do you agree that immigrants should stay in their home countries then? Since they only come to the US to work.
Yes, in the case of illegal immigrants, I believe they should.

Old 07-30-2007, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post

How right you are. Glad that I never voted for him either time. I never voted for Gore or Kerry either because I do not believe in voting for the lesser of two evils. I was never stupid enough to fall for Jorge Bush's fake compassion either. I knew in my heart the damage he would do to this country and he did and still does to this day.

Old 07-30-2007, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanGuy View Post
That’s what you believe; I think I wont rely on your opinion—if you don’t mind.

Do what you will since you have already proven that you really have no love loss for our country anyway. But, you love your corrupt country. Why aren't you trying to fix it?top trying to fix ours when it happens to be your country helping to screw ours up. I love it when people like to spew out how much they know when it comes to politics and then make fun of us who are always proved right in the end. Go ahead and continue to laugh at me because it really shows how little you know in reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or