U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 10:02 PM

1 posts, read 2,554 times

Advertisements

I live in WI and theres lots here so stay where u are, it kind a sounds like ur racist not every mexican is illegal, and not every Latino is mexican clarify urself, i dont believe in illegal immigration but its pretty ignorant for you to move its ur country right? I dont think "Mexicans" are going to take over America like white people took it from the Native Americans Don't Worry!!

Old 05-01-2009, 04:20 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,397,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkie34 View Post
Hello, my family and I would like to move away from our city due to it's sancturay policies, number of illegal aliens, number of people that are dying here via hit and runs committed by them, watching our neighborhoods and strip malls go latino, and a host of other issues that we are just plain tired of dealing with. You can't even drive here without almost hitting a mexican, you can't shop without their children running all over the stores, you can't sleep without their loud music blaring all night long.

My family and I are fed up with this city. I've been researching various states and I understand illegal aliens have affected almost every metro in our union. I found information this morning identiyfing western PA, Wisconsin, Montana, parts of New England and the western Dakotas as having low illegal alien rates. Does anyone know of any others and how are things where you are?
Your best bet is to move to a state that has passed tough on illegals/tough on the scumbag employers of illegals laws, such as Arizona, Oklahoma, Georgia, Missouri, and some others. States without such laws which make it hard for illegals to live and work in will be the states that will just keep filling up and being overrun with illegal aliens. The fed gov being complicit of course.

Old 05-01-2009, 07:48 PM

4,747 posts, read 7,537,784 times
When I was in Montana, I hardly saw anyone that could have been considered "illegally" here in the country. But that was changing slightly when I left, due to the fact that Montana will give driver's licenses to them. That's a big draw. But I think it's just too expensive for them to live there. Here in North Carolina, it is being completely overrun because the state government is denying the issue is as serious as it is. Charlotte, N.C. and Atlanta, Georgia (where help and tougher laws have come too little, too late), are the two major hubs for drug traffic from Mexico here in the South. Mexican Gang violence is getting bad. You know, they're just doing the jobs we don't want to do and all, though. Even the small southern town I live in, and that members of my family have lived in for generations, is being overrun, with Mexican grocery stores, etc. popping up all over. It is definitely NOT a positive effect, and I am considering moving again because of it. It hurts to see it ruined. The local mall is filled every day with young, non-english speaking young women with babies in carriages, and many times another baby on the way. I keep wondering why they don't seem to have to work like the rest of us? Something tells me they've learned how to work our "system".

Old 05-14-2009, 12:16 PM

259 posts, read 852,679 times
Anchor babies! You got to realize that most Legals are the Children of illegals also.

So illegals are everywhere!

Old 05-14-2009, 12:26 PM

259 posts, read 852,679 times
Anchor babies! You got to realize that most Legals are the Children of illegals also.

So illegals are everywhere!

Old 05-14-2009, 08:04 PM

1,117 posts, read 1,747,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
They are every where - There is no escaping them. You might find a nice area, but it will only be temporary. Then you will see the influx arrive and they will come by the thousands.........

I know many towns in NY about an hour or so from NYC that are ridden with them. They destroyed this one town with their filth and it was once a beautiful town!
Not only do they cross over the border illegally, but once here, they breed like rabbits.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:25 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoldie View Post
You know I've noticed something when I watch those 'house flipping' and home improvement shows on tv. If you pay close attention, though they don't pan the camera in that direction, it would appear to me that many of the workers look as if they're illegal immigrants. It's not only large corporations who are hiring them, it's individuals who are making a profit on their labor. You might want to stay away from places where a lot of new construction or 'flipping' is taking place.

In rural upstate NY, closer to the Canadian border, I have only seem one or two who appeared to be illegal. They stand out in a 99% white city. Apparently there had been a dozen or so working one of the local farms but they were picked up right away and shipped off by the Border Patrol.
In all fairness: not all illegal aliens are 'brown'---------even some Hispanics are White due to little or no indigenous Indian heritage.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:29 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopeza01 View Post
I live in WI and theres lots here so stay where u are, it kind a sounds like ur racist not every mexican is illegal, and not every Latino is mexican clarify urself, i dont believe in illegal immigration but its pretty ignorant for you to move its ur country right? I dont think "Mexicans" are going to take over America like white people took it from the Native Americans Don't Worry!!
Remember: the (White Spanish) Hispanics took the land from the Indians in what is today's Mexico as well. The la raza types conveniently overlook that piece of trivia.

Live by the sword: die by the sword.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:49 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,032,294 times
I'd go to Indianapolis. The suburbs have almost no illegals.

Old 05-15-2009, 06:41 AM

974 posts, read 1,351,963 times
Missouri has some of the toughest anti-Illegal laws in the country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or