Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 08:06 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,204,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I don’t need to invent stories. Lord knows there are more than enough travesties involving illegal immigration. This is only one of many ridiculous abuses of taxpayers. I guess the organ transplants are bogus as well. What about the closure of Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta? There is nothing you can say or do to alter the truth. Parasitic illegals are sucking us dry.
Most of which are made up by Right Wing blogs.

Cite the case of the famed "penis pump". Who? Which Court? How resolved?

Don't duck. Some facts.

i will give you a really good shot. You don't have any and won't find any.

Go for it.

(As an aside I am only right on 9 of 10 of these...so there is hope for your side. _)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2011, 08:18 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post

Don't duck. Some facts.

Go for it.

(As an aside I am only right on 9 of 10 of these...so there is hope for your side. _)
I gave you the link. If you want verification, contact the DA in Scott County, MN. I know it’s hard to believe that we are being so ridiculously raped by illegals, but we are.

Sorry, but you have only been right 9 out of 10 in your mind.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:24 PM

Quote:
I gave you the link. If you want verification, contact the DA in Scott County, MN. I know it’s hard to believe that we are being so ridiculously raped by illegals, but we are.

Sorry, but you have only been right 9 out of 10 in your mind.
As I said...yet another right wing fable. You won't provide more because there is no more.

The Right Wing is really good at this. That is why it is so safe to call them on it. They all jump on the band wagon believing absolute nonsense.

You point out that it is absolute nonsense and they refer you to a vague link which says nothing of the sort. A one liner of no real consequence.

What poor Benicar is really saying is he went out and looked and can't find anything...

Old 01-11-2011, 08:28 PM

848 posts, read 1,953,012 times
Rhode Island, or any state, who willfully refuses to execute immigration law should lose their Federal funding.

Self appointed sanctuary cities and states should pay for the illegal parasites from their own coffers.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:30 PM

Quote:
As I said...yet another right wing fable. You won't provide more because there is no more.

The Right Wing is really good at this. That is why it is so safe to call them on it. They all jump on the band wagon believing absolute nonsense.

You point out that it is absolute nonsense and they refer you to a vague link which says nothing of the sort. A one liner of no real consequence.

What poor Benicar is really saying is he went out and looked and can't find anything...
No, what poor Benicar is saying is if you want more details, get them. If you are at all familiar with our judicial system, you would realize a case isn’t tried overnight. If you’re so sure it’s bogus, prove it.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:38 PM

Quote:
No, what poor Benicar is saying is if you want more details, get them. If you are at all familiar with our judicial system, you would realize a case isn’t tried overnight. If you’re so sure it’s bogus, prove it.
Sorry you and 700 other RWs are selling the point. You should have sharp, concise and accurate information for that view. You don't.

GIGO

Old 01-11-2011, 08:44 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,949 times
Quote:
Talk about tired old stories. The only ones who believe the Billions are the antis who write the nonsense.

The vast majority of those who have studied the issue hard is that they make little if any actual impact. The good offsets the bad.

And oh a "penis pump" Really? Someone let you pump it so you know it was real? How can one have a serious discussion with those who raise such non sequiturs...

Now if you have a serious response to my post you would like to make...I would be glad to respond. But "penis pumps" won't cut it. Nor will everyone knows that...

So I will be glad to continue refuting your points. But one or two at a time and no idiocy. I am not a believer and it does no good.
How does allowing millions of low skilled, non-English speaking migrants largely from Mexico and South America result in good things for most Americans? You admitted they don't pay taxes. Exactly how much in taxes will such migrants pay should we grant them the right to jump the line?

Some companies benefit. Some illegal migrants benefit because they get to come here and earn more money than they can at home with their poor skills. Most Americans do not benefit. Many of us pay more in taxes and see problems in our communities because illegal migrants are here.

Quote:
True. Antis from virtually everywhere have no basis for their strongly held beliefs.
By belief you mean the right to have reasonable borders? The right, like every other nation on the planet, to determine who is a citizen and who is not? The right not be inundated with low skilled migrants who do not speak the dominant language, make demands on social services and lobby for special privileges based on their ethnicity?

Exactly what do you believe our immgration policy should be? Should anyone no matter how low skilled be allowed to come here? What about someone with a chronic illness? An elderly person who wants to come here and collect SSI?

Where do you think we should draw the line? Do you think people have responsibilities as well as rights? Or do you think that the American taxpayer should simply serve as the social services provider to all the world's poor people?

Quote:

Don't duck. Some facts.

Go for it.

This isn't a left right issue. I'm very much to the left. I see no reason to welcome low skilled law breaking migrants who steal jobs from our low skilled citizens, burden public hospitals and overcrowd the public schools. Many are from a deeply Catholic culture that is often misgynistic and encourages early childbearing and unequal rights for women.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:48 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,491,139 times
Quote:
As I said...you don't even begin to understand the issue.
Quote:

It sounds to me that YOU are losing the argument in favor of amnesying illegals. Most Americans xcept for Hispanics are in FAVOR of closing the borders and denying amnesty for the DREAM kids. The DREAM Act got shot down. Again. Just accept it, its over for illegals in the USA.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Sorry you and 700 other RWs are selling the point. You should have sharp, concise and accurate information for that view. You don't.

GIGO
You are derailing this thread with your nonsensical obsession. To my knowledge, the identity of the illegal was not disclosed. Furthermore, the primary charges are for theft, not the receipt of the penis pump; that was just a bonus scam. Why don’t you contact the authorities in Shakopee, MN, if you’re so disturbed by this allegation?

Scott County District Court
200 Fourth Avenue West
Government Center – JC115
Shakopee, MN 55379

Phone: (952) 496-8200

If you assume every anti-illegal is a right-wing conservative, you are in for a very rude awakening.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:00 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
Quote:
Already done. They get no services other than emergency, schools and those through US citizen children. I do not believe there is any legal way to cut that aid...mostly constitutional issues.

You can't make living worse because they are a minority embedded in the middle of a much larger minority. The neccessary infrastructure is all in place to support them. You may force more of them off the legal payroll to the grey economy but that is likely a bad thing.

There is no particular indication enforcement works. You simply spread the population more widely. And in general the economy appears much more effective than enforcement. But that will turn around in time.

If you send the children with their parents the children will all be back...after having gone through a likely bad time in their country of origin. Want a formula for creating a new generation of gang members?

Sorry but this was simply screwed up totally in the late 80s and 90s. It is no longer fixable and the belief that it can be simply means we live with maximal damage as long as possible.
Fron the illegals and their supporters point of view, your right. From the Legal stand point, your History in the making. A legend in your own mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration