Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 08:27 PM

166 posts, read 246,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoopilot View Post
Being black, you should know how it feels to be oppressed as a minority in America. The arguments you put forth are the exact ones racist white Dixiecrats in the 1960s used against blacks. Who cares if they live 10 to a house? How does that affect your life? Live and let live.

I am not "pro-illegal" and I don't support illegal immigration. However, I don't have a blind hatred of anyone born in Mexico or of Hispanic descent. Most illegals are harder-working, more dedicated and more self-sacrificial than the vast majority of Americans. I'd tell you my plan for immigration reform, but I'm sure most here don't want to hear it.
You're right. We don't want to hear it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2011, 09:51 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,869,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleCreek80 View Post
They are here on US soil, so actually it IS our problem.

Mexico isn't sending their problems here. The Mexican government is entirely corrupt and refuses to resolve/ fight their own drug war. Hence, Mexican people who want to get out- legally or not- take their lives into their own hands and go. Would you really wait to be murdered if you were in their shoes? Would you have preferred all the Jews in Poland and Germany in the 1940's waited legally in the ghettos for their US/UK immigration papers to process or would you have told them to get the hell out NOW to save their lives? How many less could have been murdered by the Nazis if they fled illegally? How many Mexican lives have been saved because of illegal immigration?

Lastly, I do not appreciate your insistance that I shouldn't post here because I don't agree with your stance on illegal immigration. This forum is for debate, not for sheep.
You have offered NO SOLUTION WHATSOEVER. you support the ever continuing problem of Illegal Immigration. You can disagree with me all you want I have no problem with it.

BTW there is absolutely NO similarities between the Genocide of Jews 60= years ago and Illegal Aliens of today.

Nazi's haven't made Mexico corrupt, Mexicans have. Mexican Illegal Aliens problems are generally caused by ignorance and refusal to use Birth Control not Nazis. That's a ridiculous stretch you made there. No one is gassing Mexicans in ovens. Mexicans can readily move to the 90% of Mexico that is peaceful.

Illegal Mexican problems are caused by themselves. They are not running from death camps they are running TO FREEBIES in the US. Your post reads like a bad fiction novel. BTW there is a solution to the problem, it is DEPORTATION.

In closing there is no need for comprehensive Immigration reform. What is needed COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Old 01-22-2011, 09:58 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,869,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edu983 View Post
the spanish european settlers. The average Mexican doesnt have 1% of spanish blood. Mexican arent Hispanics.
Hispanics are western europeans (Portuguese/Spanish). Mexican Amerindians are genetically more related to Asians. (mongoloid Race).
Where is your proof of 1%? The truth is you can't say AND don't know. American Comedian George Lopez took a DNA test so HE knows YOU are just making things up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3EBDD1VjBc
Watch this and learn something. Next time you post fictional stats try doing some research. This is how Science determines genetic makeup not by guessing.

Old 01-22-2011, 10:26 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,420,740 times
Quote:
"Just keep your opinion on illegal imigration and not different events happening in other countries."

Your present tense use of the verb "happening" infers "current" (ie, presently happening) events.

Perhaps you should brush up on your grammar
I admit, my grammar may not be at a professional level.

Quote:
not different events happening in other countries
That infers to:

"events" other than what's being discussed, illegal immigration.

Old 01-23-2011, 09:46 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,180 times
Quote:
The "Mexican people" aren't destroying our communities, the ignorant, hate-filled racists are. I am SICK of ignorant bigots blaming their problems on minorities and the poor. SICK of it! If you really think illegal immigrants have better lives than American citizens, then why don't you walk a mile in their shoes and live as a migrant worker for a week. I GUARANTEE you that you'll be thankful for your life as a white American citizen. You have NO IDEA how privileged you really are.

Personally, although I love America, I am SICK and TIRED of the direction this country is moving in. I think the US could end up like Nazi Germany if this crap continues. I hope it won't take World War III to stop these ignorant rednecks.
So then you have accepted the premis that ALL illegals are simple migrant fruit pickers............

Old 01-23-2011, 06:17 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Quote:

Personally, although I love America, I am SICK and TIRED of the direction this country is moving in. I think the US could end up like Nazi Germany if this crap continues. I hope it won't take World War III to stop these ignorant rednecks.

Rednecks?
U see more Mexican rednecks, than I do hippies.

What about dope smok'n hippies like me?
Or the fed up yuppie crowd?
Not to mention the black community is fed up.

Are you lumping them into the redneck category, too?

Old 01-23-2011, 07:16 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,304,046 times
Quote:
70-80% of black babies today are born out of wedlock. You want to talk about multiplying like rabbits?

Since we're severely generalizing on this thread, if made to choose between blacks and Mexicans, I'll take a house full of Mexicans any day. They are mostly religious (very Catholic), conservative, hard-working, and honest. Their culture is one of family and religion. Black culture is about broken homes, poverty, laziness, drug culture, no value of education or betteing one's self legally, spineless men who have multiple babies with multiple women and support NONE of them financially or emotionally.

Are there lazy Hispanics and intelligent Blacks? Yes, of course, there's a black Harvard grad in the White House.

But from what I see in my own backyard, Hispanics have taken jobs that no Ameicans want (lawn care, construction, house cleaning, etc) and they do the job thoroughly, on time, and with a smile.
Wow. Haha! There's a big difference between a woman having 3 children in a short period of time like four years or something and a woman that had one child without marrying the man who is the father.

That's the weird thing about this whole vibe you are trying to present. It's not a moral issue, this is a financial issue in which illegal immigrant mothers are coming here and having tons of babies and those children are the beneficiaries of government assistance or public services.

It seems to me that your post was nothing more than an attempt to try to crap on black people. Also, you talk about generalizations, but you made one yourself in that last sentence of yours.

Here goes another thread turned into a race-thread... that is gonna get shut down in 5 ... 4 ...

Old 01-23-2011, 11:13 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,420,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Rednecks?
Quote:
U see more Mexican rednecks, than I do hippies.
What about dope smok'n hippies like me?
Or the fed up yuppie crowd?
Not to mention the black community is fed up.

Are you lumping them into the redneck category, too?
Whoooa there!

Most Rednecks in this country have more American pride and are some of the most patriotic citizens than many people in this country.
And we'll all fight to keep this country.
We have been categorized as backwood southern hillbillies, and although
that is not completely true for 75% of us, that's what we want em' to keep thinkin'.

But Please, NEVER compare us with a 3 world country like Mexico.......I mean..that hurts.

Old 01-24-2011, 04:53 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,724,162 times
I could sum up this thread with but I'm going to elaborate, maybe this way it'll get through to some of you.
Please get back on topic and stop with the personal attacks/accusations.
Yac.

Old 01-24-2011, 07:07 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,554,889 times
-
Quote:
70-80% of black babies today are born out of wedlock. You want to talk about multiplying like rabbits?

Since we're severely generalizing on this thread, if made to choose between blacks and Mexicans, I'll take a house full of Mexicans any day. They are mostly religious (very Catholic), conservative, hard-working, and honest. Their culture is one of family and religion. Black culture is about broken homes, poverty, laziness, drug culture, no value of education or betteing one's self legally, spineless men who have multiple babies with multiple women and support NONE of them financially or emotionally.

Are there lazy Hispanics and intelligent Blacks? Yes, of course, there's a black Harvard grad in the White House.

But from what I see in my own backyard, Hispanics have taken jobs that no Ameicans want (lawn care, construction, house cleaning, etc) and they do the job thoroughly, on time, and with a smile.
For future reference: The percentage of out-of-wedlock births is only an indication of the incidence of said births, not the number or frequency of births per mother. Furthermore, the facts do not support your assertion that black Americans are “multiplying like rabbits.” Learn the difference between an incredibly high birthrate (multiplying like rabbits) and marital status (out-of-wedlock).

Perhaps you would like to explain how the culture and mores of black Americans is related to the topic of this thread. I always find it laughable, not to mention, pathetic, when one considers the denigration of the black race to be a valid defense for illegal immigration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration