U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 01:40 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,954,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Ricardo Gonzalez hopes that his parents, who were arrested last week on immigration-related charges, will be released.

"I want justice for all the families that were taken. I feel they treated us like criminals," said Gonzalez, who expects that he will now have to find a job in order to support himself and his younger brother.
Well duh, ya think?

Demonstrators object to arrests of illegal immigrants from area - Mid-Columbia News | Tri-City Herald : Mid-Columbia news#
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2011, 02:17 PM

2,113 posts, read 2,243,243 times
Good grief, they are criminals though!

Quote:
The 14 defendants face charges related only to possessing counterfeit work documents or falsely claiming American citizenship.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:40 PM

3,746 posts, read 4,504,488 times
Let the State of WA protect and provide for the law breaking illegal aliens and continue to support their sanctuary cities

We are over our limit and when we through them back over the border they somehow find their way back

I'm sure it's not our border that's more secure then ever

Chartering a few hundred Greyhound bus's and sending them
to WA will be much less expensive for us

The Valentine Weekend special includes a stop in San Francisco

Old 01-29-2011, 02:46 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,954,111 times
We don't WANT more illegals in Wa (well MOST don't)...........they're already straining the state coffers.

Old 01-30-2011, 09:01 PM

3,951 posts, read 3,584,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy_Jole View Post
Good grief, they are criminals though!
LOL If we (legal residents and citizens) do that stuff, we are in some serious trouble. That is a serious crime too. The government doesn't play around with the fraud on the government assistance programs.

Old 01-30-2011, 10:18 PM

3,746 posts, read 4,504,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
LOL If we (legal residents and citizens) do that stuff, we are in some serious trouble. That is a serious crime too. The government doesn't play around with the fraud on the government assistance programs.
American citizens are conditioned to believe the government or be considered possible terrorists

Old 01-31-2011, 08:50 AM

15,924 posts, read 16,861,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
American citizens are conditioned to believe the government or be considered possible terrorists
So American citizens should believe the words of law breaking illegal aliens instead?

Illegal alien = invader, possible terrorist

The person(s) illegally entered my country, they broke my countries laws... they are on the next bus back to Mexico (or CoO)

Old 01-31-2011, 02:20 PM

4,896 posts, read 5,870,896 times
I was more interested in the comment section as to the stories that were posted regarding the rapes that have been committed by illegals. It is always a sad story and I believe that a lot of those people see any woman/girl child as fair game. Troubling, to say the least, especially when they have already been deported a number of times.

Old 01-31-2011, 05:15 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,298,472 times
Well isn't that just peachy and too damb bad. If they did not break our laws to begin with, they would not be in this trouble now, would they, i have no pity, except for how they can break their familes up, this is unfair, but not our trouble, or on our time. Why don't us Americanos go to Mexico and break their laws, lets see how we are treated, think we would be treated fairly, HA HA HA, we would be happy if we saw the light of day. I am tired, of them acting as if they are the good guy, and us the bad, i have had it with the insinuations. If you want to live in this Country so dang badly, then do it legally, please, we need no more illegals on our soil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-31-2011, 07:01 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,238,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
Yeppers.

I dont want any hassles with the govt and winding up in Federal prison. Homie dont do dat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or