U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-08-2011, 05:20 PM
 
3,853 posts, read 3,163,124 times
Reputation: 2452

Advertisements

Andres Camacho-Avalos is wanted on suspicion of lewd and lascivious acts on a child under 14 years old : News Photo
The very reason for ICE,Border Patrol and Immigration Laws!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-08-2011, 07:02 PM
 
4,628 posts, read 9,029,920 times
Reputation: 4225
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
The very reason for ICE,Border Patrol and Immigration Laws!!!
Of course, that's what ICE's job is. Why all the excitement (!!!) about it? Is it your assumption that the four Mexican nationals on that list are illegals? I didn't see where that information was mentioned (although it's likely a fairly good guess).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-08-2011, 08:46 PM
 
3,853 posts, read 3,163,124 times
Reputation: 2452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
Of course, that's what ICE's job is. Why all the excitement (!!!) about it? Is it your assumption that the four Mexican nationals on that list are illegals? I didn't see where that information was mentioned (although it's likely a fairly good guess).
No YOU were the one mentioning Race.

The point I was making is that we have Immigration Officers and Immigration laws so that those laws are enforced and those Federal Officers are enforcing them.

Something that the Pro- Illegal Crowd fails to understand, ignore and abide by.

Nice attempt at Race Baiting though !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2011, 12:23 AM
 
15,924 posts, read 16,856,733 times
Reputation: 7623
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
No YOU were the one mentioning Race.

The point I was making is that we have Immigration Officers and Immigration laws so that those laws are enforced and those Federal Officers are enforcing them.

Something that the Pro- Illegal Crowd fails to understand, ignore and abide by.

Nice attempt at Race Baiting though !!!
+1 to you.... Race is not involved, illegal aliens are involved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2011, 06:18 PM
 
4,628 posts, read 9,029,920 times
Reputation: 4225
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
No YOU were the one mentioning Race.
No, dear, I was not. Mexican national refers to a Mexican national, that is, a Mexican citizen. That is not a race. They are two different things. Can you see the difference? It's very, very simple. Race was not mentioned, but for your comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
The point I was making is that we have Immigration Officers and Immigration laws so that those laws are enforced and those Federal Officers are enforcing them.

Something that the Pro- Illegal Crowd fails to understand, ignore and abide by.[WTH?]

Nice attempt at Race Baiting though !!!
I'd ask you to translate this, but I'm getting bored by your !!!!!!! ! Try again, when you know the difference between race and nationality.

And since you're the one who posted in the Illegal Immigration forum, I'll ask the question again: How do you if any of those people are illegal immigrants? Answer: You don't.

Last edited by Wicked Felina; 02-09-2011 at 06:41 PM.. Reason: unnecessary sentence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2011, 06:20 PM
 
4,628 posts, read 9,029,920 times
Reputation: 4225
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
+1 to you.... Race is not involved, illegal aliens are involved.
No kidding? How do you know "illegal aliens are involved". Where is that discussed in the link? Don't answer, because I know it's not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2011, 07:09 PM
 
Location: Spokane via Sydney,Australia
6,611 posts, read 10,950,538 times
Reputation: 3083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
No kidding? How do you know "illegal aliens are involved". Where is that discussed in the link? Don't answer, because I know it's not.
Ahem..............the very fact that they are "Immigration's most wanted" might give you a clue, even if your reading comprehension isn't quite up to par.........

Quote:
Andres Camacho-Avalos is wanted on suspicion of lewd and lascivious acts on a child under 14 years old. Camacho-Avalos was a laborer and last resided in Oakland, Ca., according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials. He is a Mexican national.
Now, you were saying?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2011, 08:11 PM
 
4,628 posts, read 9,029,920 times
Reputation: 4225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Ahem..............the very fact that they are "Immigration's most wanted" might give you a clue, even if your reading comprehension isn't quite up to par.........Now, you were saying?
You're a snarky little critter aren't you? What I find so amazing is that you on the extreme right have an intentional need to refuse to understand the English language. "Immigration" does not necessarily qualify as illegal. These individuals are not wanted for being illegal aliens. They are not wanted for being illegal aliens. They are each wanted for other crimes. Notice that? Nope, I'm guessing you didn't. While they MAY be illegals, no where in that link were they described as such. Did you notice that? ...oy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top