Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 08:13 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,643,934 times

Advertisements

Finally, some resistance. I was afraid this country had turned into a big, USA shaped doormat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2011, 09:16 PM

2,090 posts, read 3,787,138 times
It would be nice if more states would grow a pair and follow suit.We can be the world police in other countries but neglect our own!

Old 02-10-2011, 10:02 PM

3,876 posts, read 3,855,222 times
Great News, now Obama will look even more inept.

Old 02-10-2011, 11:02 PM

2,847 posts, read 2,483,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Not sure that is possible. The trainee has his hands full.

Old 02-11-2011, 02:33 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,729,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
The governor says the federal government hasn't secured the state's border with Mexico and stuck Arizona with the costs tied to illegal immigration.

Read more: Brewer to Countersue Federal Government Over Immigration Enforcement - FoxNews.com
I think I need to get in on this action. I'll sue them all for failing to uphold the constitution. I'll also sue fox news for being a liar calling themselves news posing as free press when nothing about them is free.

Breech of contract and pain/ suffering. Some kind of stress related disorder from all the rhetoric got on my nerves. Any day now I might get an outbreak of shingles or something. Are you stressed mouser? Maybe it should be a class action suit?

Old 02-11-2011, 02:40 AM

3,876 posts, read 3,855,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
I think I need to get in on this action. I'll sue them all for failing to uphold the constitution. I'll also sue fox news for being a liar calling themselves news posing as free press when nothing about them is free.

Breech of contract and pain/ suffering. Some kind of stress related disorder from all the rhetoric got on my nerves. Any day now I might get an outbreak of shingles or something. Are you stressed mouser? Maybe it should be a class action suit?
Really, I'm thinking of declaring my home and the one 1 1/3 acre it's on as it's own Sanctuary City so I won't have to pay taxes or follow any laws I don't like.

And when others complain I'll make up a Fairy Tale greater than Aztlan to explain my new 'special" rights and my new status as an undocumented Tax evader.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:33 AM

11,145 posts, read 10,906,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer1K View Post
It would be nice if more states would grow a pair and follow suit.We can be the world police in other countries but neglect our own!
I agree, it would. Sadly it won't happen, though, because the politicians in most states depend on the hispanic vote and their corporations depend on the cheap labor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliveandwellinSA View Post
Not sure that is possible. The trainee has his hands full.
Good one! I just snorted my morning coffee out my nose when I read that. LOL!

Old 02-11-2011, 09:58 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,818,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Too bad we can’t have a class action lawsuit against the government for the theft of our tax dollars being squandered on foreign interlopers, and their 4+ million anchor babies; or, for the countless crimes perpetrated by illegal aliens against citizens and legal residents. If we could, I bet we would see mega changes and real enforcement of our laws.
So you want to sue the Federal government for funding Federal laws that benefit illegal aliens and their American-born children? What do you want your cut to be...$500.00, $5,000.00, or more?

Thats genius, lets sue ourselves for spending monies on illegal aliens...

Old 02-11-2011, 10:08 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,484,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Are you stressed mouser?

Not at all

[Violent rhetoric removed to ensure reader safety]

Old 02-11-2011, 10:10 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,495,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
So you want to sue the Federal government for funding Federal laws that benefit illegal aliens and their American-born children? What do you want your cut to be...$500.00, $5,000.00, or more?

Thats genius, lets sue ourselves for spending monies on illegal aliens...
You are obviously clueless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration