U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 06:35 PM

3,846 posts, read 3,160,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post
Actually since 08 a couple million have gone home.
They've easily pumped out just as many Anchor Babies in that time to further strain Social Services.

Old 02-15-2011, 06:45 PM

6,652 posts, read 7,114,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
That would be a mere drop in the bucket; especially, given that they have produced 4+ million anchors, many whom will receive government handouts for the next 18 years, costing taxpayers billions annually.

I am sure you have the stats to back that up right? 4 Million Babies in two years? So half of all the births in the US each year are to illegalís? Everyone is costing us billions. SS and Medicare are unfunded by trillions, I donít you any of you pushing to stop that.

Quote:
Indeed we do. We certainly donít need to import more welfare recipients. I have worked for EVERYTHING I have. Sorry, no handouts were received.

So you never took a mortgage interest deduction, a child deduction, Medicare, Social Security, all you kids went to private schools etc etc.?

Old 02-15-2011, 06:51 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,285,252 times
Thanks for a quite a laugh. I will be sure to tell my Son who has worked border patrol for Homeland Security, stories he tells me, with your fingers, he won't be laughing.

At a all time low, have they all dispensed, and gone home, that would be at a all time low!~

Old 02-15-2011, 06:59 PM

I see percentages and statistics are something this crowd doesn't really understand.

Old 02-15-2011, 07:01 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,807,269 times
Quote:
I am sure you have the stats to back that up right? 4 Million Babies in two years? So half of all the births in the US each year are to illegal’s? Everyone is costing us billions. SS and Medicare are unfunded by trillions, I don’t you any of you pushing to stop that.

So you never took a mortgage interest deduction, a child deduction, Medicare, Social Security, all you kids went to private schools etc etc.?
Did I say they were born during a 2-year period? Or, did I say they have produced 4+ million?

I had to first make mortgage payments and interest to receive my tax credits. The IRS didn’t GIVE me anything.

The paltry tax deductions for my son are negligible compared to the amount I have paid in taxes. And, I have never qualified for the EITC.

I’m not old enough or disabled to receive Medicare or Social Security. However, both have been withheld from my pay for over 25 years.

As a matter of fact, my son attended a Christian private school from kindergarten through the 12th grade. So I paid property taxes that paid for the public school education of other children, including illegal aliens, in addition to paying non-tax deductable tuition for 13 years.

Any other questions?

Old 02-15-2011, 07:13 PM

15,924 posts, read 16,847,914 times
Quote:
I like the way you equate income tax deductions to welfare payments.

What world did you say you lived in

Old 02-15-2011, 07:57 PM

18,563 posts, read 15,768,765 times
If they count them why can't they deport them?

Old 02-15-2011, 08:03 PM

913 posts, read 735,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
WTH is an undocumented immigrant? There are still way too many "illegal aliens" here.
Undocumented immigrants, illegal aliens = unregistered democrats

Old 02-15-2011, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Did I say they were born during a 2-year period? Or, did I say they have produced 4+ million?

I had to first make mortgage payments and interest to receive my tax credits. The IRS didnít GIVE me anything.

The paltry tax deductions for my son are negligible compared to the amount I have paid in taxes. And, I have never qualified for the EITC.

Iím not old enough or disabled to receive Medicare or Social Security. However, both have been withheld from my pay for over 25 years.

As a matter of fact, my son attended a Christian private school from kindergarten through the 12th grade. So I paid property taxes that paid for the public school education of other children, including illegal aliens, in addition to paying non-tax deductable tuition for 13 years.

Any other questions?
Throughout history I am sure we had 4 million births by illegals, too bad they didn't increase those numbers in the 1970's, we would not have the demographic problems we have today.

So receiving lower taxes than others simply for the act of breeding is ok with you? Ok. Plus buying a house with government support is OK with you also? Ok.

I hope you plan on giving up all SS and Medicare once you receive back what you have paid in plus interest?

Good job on the private school, at least you practice what you preach in some areas.

No more questions, I am good. Hypocrisy reins on this forum I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
I like the way you equate income tax deductions to welfare payments.

What world did you say you lived in
How many illegals receive welfare, they get benefits and services. Same as everyone else. To be consistent you should be against all forced collective support, not just against non-whites.

Old 02-15-2011, 11:07 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,197,803 times
Quote:
I think the answer is one that few dare to speak of; that white people in places like Arizona are afraid of becoming a minority themselves. All the reverence for E Pluribus Unum and the great American melting pot seem the fly out the door when people realize that this can mean they may not be the main ingredient of our national stew anymore.
Another racist journalist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration