U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 12:55 PM

6,250 posts, read 5,834,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Just because the largest majority of illegals come from South of the US border doesn't mean that it's all about them. No matter how hard they try to make it that way.
Only a self-centered racist would see it as a race issue.
Like those who complain about the illegal immigrants but not all the Americans who hire them, right? Since they are americans people don't say as much I suppose. Have no pity for neither. Both are doing wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2011, 12:57 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,946,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Like those who complain about the illegal immigrants but not all the Americans who hire them, right? Since they are americans people don't say as much I suppose. Both are wrong in my eyes.
You apparently are lacking in reading comprehension or you've just chosen to ignore ANY of the multitude of posts on this forum decrying the employers of illegal labour. So which is it?

Old 02-21-2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
You apparently are lacking in reading comprehension or you've just chosen to ignore ANY of the multitude of posts on this forum decrying the employers of illegal labour. So which is it?
Got it.

I accept illegal immigrants can commit crimes. Did you read how americans are not angels either when it comes to killing illegal immigrants, right?

Old 02-21-2011, 01:12 PM

2,113 posts, read 2,241,612 times
Quote:
Got it.

I accept illegal immigrants can commit crimes. Did you read how americans are not angels either when it comes to killing illegal immigrants, right?
Illegal immigrants can commit crimes? They've already committed crimes.

Old 02-21-2011, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy_Jole View Post
Illegal immigrants can commit crimes? They've already committed crimes.
Illegal immigrants keep getting murdered. Doesn't make it right either, huh?

It's the typical american attitude of "Oh my gawd, someone did us wrong" while they do wrong to others. Making big news of the 2 who got killed in Mexico while keeping it quiet when it comes to illegal immigrants getting killed.

Old 02-21-2011, 01:27 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,203,701 times
Quote:
Like those who complain about the illegal immigrants but not all the Americans who hire them, right? Since they are americans people don't say as much I suppose. Have no pity for neither. Both are doing wrong.
Let me just say this: You won't find one person that's opposed to illegal immigration who wouldn't like to see the employers or anyone that hire's,rents to or aids illegal aliens, punished to the full extent and more.
If you had read all the threads, or even the titles, you would see that US employers that hire illegals, whether the employer is American or otherwise, have not been left out of the equation.

Old 02-21-2011, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Illegal immigrants keep getting murdered. Doesn't make it right either, huh?

It's the typical american attitude of "Oh my gawd, someone did us wrong" while they do wrong to others. Making big news of the 2 who got killed in Mexico while keeping it quiet when it comes to illegal immigrants getting killed.
Where was it said that killing illegals was right?

When an illegal alien is killed, you don't see cheerleaders and citizens applauding and waving the American flag do you?

Last edited by mkfarnam; 02-21-2011 at 02:15 PM..

Old 02-21-2011, 02:05 PM

29,988 posts, read 35,848,534 times
Default Back on topic re: ICE agents shot, one murdered

It has been confirmed that the US ICE agents shot in Mexico were unarmed at the time.

No, no link so don't ask.

Old 02-21-2011, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
It has been confirmed that the US ICE agents shot in Mexico were unarmed at the time.

No, no link so don't ask.
No one denies that. But the agents didn't know that.
Or were they suppose to assume they were unarmed?

Old 02-21-2011, 03:10 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,946,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
No one denies that. But the agents didn't know that.
Or were they suppose to assume they were unarmed?
Que?? The AGENTS were unarmed................no more speed reading for you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or