U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 03:17 PM

2,334 posts, read 1,659,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Illegal immigrants keep getting murdered. Doesn't make it right either, huh?

It's the typical american attitude of "Oh my gawd, someone did us wrong" while they do wrong to others. Making big news of the 2 who got killed in Mexico while keeping it quiet when it comes to illegal immigrants getting killed.
Pot meet kettle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2011, 03:28 PM

32,799 posts, read 30,044,409 times
Quote:

It's the typical american attitude of "Oh my gawd, someone did us wrong" while they do wrong to others. Making big news of the 2 who got killed in Mexico while keeping it quiet when it comes to illegal immigrants getting killed.
Exactly who do you think is killing most illegal immigrants?

A. Their own actions (like crossing in a blizzard or 105 degrees.
B. Their smugglers while still South of the border.
C. Illegal immigrant smugglers North of the border.

in that order and since most of it takes place in Mexico why would it be "big headlines" in the US? It's big news about these agents because they are US agents.

Old 02-21-2011, 03:40 PM

2,113 posts, read 2,242,105 times
^^Are the families of the 2 agents going to sue Mexico for $25 million? It's only fair.

Old 02-21-2011, 03:52 PM

32,799 posts, read 30,044,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy_Jole View Post
^^Are the families of the 2 agents going to sue Mexico for $25 million? It's only fair.
That's a da%n good point. Where is the ACLU now!

Old 02-21-2011, 04:01 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,203,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
That's a da%n good point.
Quote:
Where is the ACLU now
!
As if we didn't know.

Old 02-21-2011, 04:45 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,238,051 times
Quote:

Then stay OUT of the USA if youre an illegal alien.

I said before I stay OUT of Mexico unless I have my papers. I value living.

Old 02-21-2011, 06:53 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Quote:
Probably missed it. Are people also angry at americans who hire them? or just the illegal immigrants?

Yes I am. Interesting how no american wants to answer that question. No need to answer, you already did.

Reactions would be different if the immigrants were of caucasian origin, huh? This topic about illegal immigration IS about race too. Can't ignore that.
Try reading the numerous posts in here where we have expressed outrage at the employers and take off your biased glasses rather than throwing out unfounded accusations.

No American wants to answer what question? Just what question did I supposedly answer?

No, the reaction would not be different if most of these illegals were white or any other race. There is that race card again that I told you that you were throwing out. No, the topic of illegal immigration isn't about race. It is only about race with the pro-illegals.

Old 02-21-2011, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Like those who complain about the illegal immigrants but not all the Americans who hire them, right? Since they are americans people don't say as much I suppose. Have no pity for neither. Both are doing wrong.
Who are these Americans who don't complain about the employers who hire illegal aliens? Certainly no one is here and throughout all the forums and blogs that I read I hear the same thing in them. Try reading all the numerous posts in here about the employes before you throw out false accusations and I suggest you get that chip off your shoulder because it is one of the hallmarks of the pro-illegals that we have learned to recognize.

Old 02-21-2011, 07:01 PM

Quote:

The "typical" American attitude? Does that mean that you are not an American then?

Old 02-21-2011, 07:55 PM

2,334 posts, read 1,659,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
More correctly you could argue that those who did not die because the illegals displaced the more muderous locals should be thankful.

And I am sure we could start listing the murders by natives. Manson comes immediately to mind. But there are a few thousand others if you really want to go there.
from this past weekend, can you find any American city with a death toll like that in only 72 hours? Yes or no. read the link

Even by Juarez standards, a deadly 72 hours - CNN.com

and answer my question, yes or no.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or