Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 12:54 AM

401 posts, read 473,538 times

Advertisements

2/12/2011 10:00 p.m.

She did a segment on a land owner who has been constantly plagued by illegal immigrants trespassing on his land as they come into our country. They have trashed his land and even killed livestock. The land owner decided to start patrolling HIS OWN PRIVATE PROPERTY.

One day he spotted 25 illegals on his property and held them until border patrol arrived to deport them. When he initially came upon the 25 illegals, he drew a pistol until he was sure they were not a threat. Once the scene was safe he re-holstered his weapon and waited for Border patrol. The illegals were deported.

He ended up getting sued and the illegals were awarded $ 78,000 for assault and some other bogus charge. The award was complete crap as these people were in the country illegally and trespassing on private property.

What really floored me was a pro-illegal immigration attorney by the name of Michael Wildes. He was interviewed by Judge Jeanine and kept spewing crap the whole time. I really enjoyed watching her shut him down repeatedly. I just cant believe there are people/attorneys like Mr. Michael Wildes who are fleecing America and Americans. This guy gets two thumbs down.

Judge Jeanine...she was great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2011, 01:23 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,377,476 times
I love watching Judge Jeanine (but I would never watch her on Fox). She is easy on the eyes. I can hardly focus on what she says because I find her so damn attractive. She is exactly my type and looks like my wife. Incredible, her looks!

Sounds like a good one though. Illegal immigration is a serious problem. Here, these trespassers should have no rights and never should've been awarded any money.

About the lawyer, he gets paid for the fight, not his political stance.

Old 02-13-2011, 05:39 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,833,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydog32 View Post
2/12/2011 10:00 p.m.

She did a segment on a land owner who has been constantly plagued by illegal immigrants trespassing on his land as they come into our country. They have trashed his land and even killed livestock. The land owner decided to start patrolling HIS OWN PRIVATE PROPERTY.

One day he spotted 25 illegals on his property and held them until border patrol arrived to deport them. When he initially came upon the 25 illegals, he drew a pistol until he was sure they were not a threat. Once the scene was safe he re-holstered his weapon and waited for Border patrol. The illegals were deported.

He ended up getting sued and the illegals were awarded $ 78,000 for assault and some other bogus charge. The award was complete crap as these people were in the country illegally and trespassing on private property.

What really floored me was a pro-illegal immigration attorney by the name of Michael Wildes. He was interviewed by Judge Jeanine and kept spewing crap the whole time. I really enjoyed watching her shut him down repeatedly. I just cant believe there are people/attorneys like Mr. Michael Wildes who are fleecing America and Americans. This guy gets two thumbs down.

Judge Jeanine...she was great.
February 04, 2011|By Nicholas Riccardi, Los Angeles Times

Quote:
A federal appeals court has upheld a controversial verdict that an Arizona rancher must pay $87,000 to four illegal immigrants he detained at gunpoint while they were crossing his property.

The ruling Thursday from a three-judge panel of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco found that the 2009 civil judgment against rancher Roger Barnett was proper and that the jury should not have been instructed that they could find Barnett acted in self-defense.
I think I'd accept the opinions of 3 Federal appeals court judges and the original ruling of the US Dististic Court Jury in this case, than that of a TV judge...

Old 02-13-2011, 09:32 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,943,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post

I think I'd accept the opinions of 3 Federal appeals court judges and the original ruling of the US Dististic Court Jury in this case, than that of a TV judge...
Oh, I'm sure you would. Nothing like the "opinion" of three San Fran judges ruling on a illegal immigration case in AZ.

Old 02-13-2011, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Oh, I'm sure you would. Nothing like the "opinion" of three San Fran judges ruling on a illegal immigration case in AZ.
You've seemed to have forgotten, that the oringinal trial was held in Tucson, Az; and he was convicted by a jury of his peers...Not San Fransicans.

Nice try

Old 02-13-2011, 11:41 AM

3,857 posts, read 6,954,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Arizona is part of the Ninth Circuit and Arizona appeals cases are typically heard in San Fransisco. None of the 3 judges are San Franciscans and 2 were appointed by Reagan.

Old 02-13-2011, 11:42 AM

6,612 posts, read 12,837,211 times
The rancher is appealing the verdict btw

Old 02-13-2011, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
The rancher is appealing the verdict btw
Barnett’s attorney, John Kaufmann, said he may ask the panel to rehear the case.

The appeal has aready been denied.

Old 02-13-2011, 07:00 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,418,516 times
Perhaps the rancher can install an electrified fence along the southern border of his property, I believe that would eliminate the opportunity of any future "victims" from testifying against him. I can't even imagine living there and having to put up with this kind of BS.

Old 02-13-2011, 07:41 PM

401 posts, read 473,538 times
It is complete BS. These are illegals. PERIOD.

They do not belong in the US and they should not be able to have a case heard on US soil. Why do I have to pay for these people to have their law-breaking voices heard??? Let them have the case heard back in Mexico.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration