Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 06:47 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,136 times

Advertisements

Napolitano: Unpassed DREAM Act Now the Law (http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/6959-napolitano-unpassed-dream-act-now-the-law - broken link)

"The practical result of the Obama administration’s policy, as she explained it, is that the DREAM Act is now the law even though Congress did not pass it."

WHAT???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2011, 07:03 PM

3,681 posts, read 6,273,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Napolitano: Unpassed DREAM Act Now the Law (http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/6959-napolitano-unpassed-dream-act-now-the-law - broken link)

"The practical result of the Obama administration’s policy, as she explained it, is that the DREAM Act is now the law even though Congress did not pass it."

WHAT???
Once again, this administration demonstrates its disregard for the way our country is supposed to be run. Instead they are running it like a dictatorship. We are all being ignored. Congress is certainly no longer a check or a balance. The way things are looking, we shall be lucky if King Obama lets us hold an election in 2012! If we are given the opportunity, I suggest we all get out there and vote as it may be our last chance before Obama signs an Executive Order outlawing it!

Last edited by maja; 04-04-2011 at 07:33 PM..

Old 04-04-2011, 07:06 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,498,769 times
In less than 2 years, the first American monarchy will be over. Obama can take is court jestors (Holder, Morton, Napolitano) with him. When I was young, there was a common saying. "You can judge a man by the company he keeps". These 3 don't say anything positive about Mr. Obama.

Old 04-04-2011, 07:18 PM

910 posts, read 1,676,400 times
Janut Incompitano at is it again, I see

Old 04-04-2011, 07:24 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:

WHAT???
..........and the leftists want to re-elect Obama!

Old 04-04-2011, 07:28 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
Once again, this administration demonstrates its disregard for the way this country is supposed to be run. Instead they are running it like a dictatorship. We are all being ignored. Congress is certainly no longer a check or a balance. The way things are looking, we shall be lucky if King Obama lets us hold an election in 2012! If we are given the opportunity, I suggest we all get out there and vote as it may be our last chance before Obama signs an Executive Order outlawing it!
My guess is that would bring about an all out revolution. I cannot understand how these things keep happening without any consequence.

Old 04-04-2011, 07:30 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,935 times
This lady is about as qualified to head Homeland Security as I am being the chief heart surgeon at Johns Hopkins Hospital.

Old 04-04-2011, 07:32 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
Once again, this administration demonstrates its disregard for the way this country is supposed to be run. Instead they are running it like a dictatorship. We are all being ignored. Congress is certainly no longer a check or a balance. The way things are looking, we shall be lucky if King Obama lets us hold an election in 2012! If we are given the opportunity, I suggest we all get out there and vote as it may be our last chance before Obama signs an Executive Order outlawing it!
Some say we're still operating under emergency rule since 1933, and this might be a characteristic of it.

Old 04-04-2011, 07:38 PM

Quote:
My guess is that would bring about an all out revolution. I cannot understand how these things keep happening without any consequence.
I agree. I guess they keep doing it because they keep getting away with it! I have been heretofore of the mindset that impeachment would be a waste of time; we just need to ride it out. But I am beginning to think maybe we just should have a go at it. Put a scare into them if nothing else! At a certain point, you just have to say, "We're being bullied and we're not gonna take it anymore!"

Old 04-04-2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Some say we're still operating under emergency rule, and this is a characteristic of it.
What "emergency?" He's running out of time and he hasn't done enough damage yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration