U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 02-18-2011, 09:37 PM
 
Location: Southcentral Kansas
44,924 posts, read 27,032,807 times
Reputation: 4269

Advertisements

It is time for some levity and although this is funny there is too much truth involved in it.

ACN :: Illegal Immigrant National Anthem

 
Old 02-18-2011, 09:46 PM
 
Location: Here
10,833 posts, read 11,568,485 times
Reputation: 5928
A man named Jose went to America to see the Yankees vs. the Red Socks. When he got the ticket, it said nosebleed section. He did not care what section he was in. Anyway, it was game day. Everyone stood for the National Anthem. When Jose got home, he said, "Mama, they made a song in America just for me." "How does it go, mijo?" "It goes Jose can you see!

 
Old 02-18-2011, 10:14 PM
 
Location: Southcentral Kansas
44,924 posts, read 27,032,807 times
Reputation: 4269
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
A man named Jose went to America to see the Yankees vs. the Red Socks. When he got the ticket, it said nosebleed section. He did not care what section he was in. Anyway, it was game day. Everyone stood for the National Anthem. When Jose got home, he said, "Mama, they made a song in America just for me." "How does it go, mijo?" "It goes Jose can you see!

So much can be done with that name. Yes, Jose would be proud of that.
 
Old 02-19-2011, 09:10 AM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Reputation: 22158
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
A man named Jose went to America to see the Yankees vs. the Red Socks. When he got the ticket, it said nosebleed section. He did not care what section he was in. Anyway, it was game day. Everyone stood for the National Anthem. When Jose got home, he said, "Mama, they made a song in America just for me." "How does it go, mijo?" "It goes Jose can you see!

What's not so funny is that I know plenty of Mexicans who grew up thinking our anthem does start with that.
 
Old 02-19-2011, 10:39 AM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,086,323 times
Reputation: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
A man named Jose went to America to see the Yankees vs. the Red Socks. When he got the ticket, it said nosebleed section. He did not care what section he was in. Anyway, it was game day. Everyone stood for the National Anthem. When Jose got home, he said, "Mama, they made a song in America just for me." "How does it go, mijo?" "It goes Jose can you see!

this has nothing to do with illegal immigration. And if all you have to do is offer non-funny "joke" what good is your post? or this thread...OP.

Come over to the other post and debate the real issues...or do even know what the real issues are?
 
Old 02-19-2011, 10:46 AM
 
25,060 posts, read 22,112,973 times
Reputation: 11576
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
this has nothing to do with illegal immigration. And if all you have to do is offer non-funny "joke" what good is your post? or this thread...OP.

Come over to the other post and debate the real issues...or do even know what the real issues are?
I thought it was hilarious. Don't be sucking on sour grapes, just because we're having a little fun at the leeches' expense
 
Old 02-19-2011, 01:06 PM
 
Location: On a Long Island in NY
7,624 posts, read 8,117,782 times
Reputation: 6949
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I thought it was hilarious. Don't be sucking on sour grapes, just because we're having a little fun at the leeches' expense
As did I

I have a similar one:

A Mexican immigrant is told he has to make a sentence using the words green, pink, and yellow. So he says "the phone goes green, green, green, I pink it up and say yellow".
 
Old 02-19-2011, 04:26 PM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,086,323 times
Reputation: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I thought it was hilarious. Don't be sucking on sour grapes, just because we're having a little fun at the leeches' expense
for those that criticise others for not following the rules...y'all seem to relish breaking them...

if this is the only "victory" you can claim...so be it.
 
Old 02-19-2011, 06:06 PM
 
25,060 posts, read 22,112,973 times
Reputation: 11576
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
for those that criticise others for not following the rules...y'all seem to relish breaking them...

if this is the only "victory" you can claim...so be it.
So you still haven't answered me from...about several months ago. Do you house illegal aliens in your house? Or if you don't, would you be willing to?
 
Old 02-19-2011, 10:31 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,203,701 times
Reputation: 4611
Some people just can't get enough.
They have to come into a thread for no other reason but to whine like a hairy cat in a razor factory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top