U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 05:39 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace8 View Post
guess you've never heard of a fake social security number Feds Bust Violent Fake ID Ring
Americans who are actually entitled to those jobs would be paying into SS under a real number if they had those jobs. So what is your point unless you are ok with document fraud to work illegally in our country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2011, 06:07 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,237,724 times
Quote:
guess you've never heard of a fake social security number Feds Bust Violent Fake ID Ring
ALL the ones caught up in that scam NEED to rot in jail.

Old 03-01-2011, 11:21 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Quote:
We've already gone through this.
So what's your point?

Old 03-02-2011, 01:11 AM

3,884 posts, read 8,756,665 times
I dunno, I live in a border state and it's still not in my list of top 10s.
If everyone who has an issue with it boycotted all the big businesses that are lobbying right now for illegal labor and stopped purchasing things produced by it then it would get done, but they aren't and they don't, so I guess it's not that important to anyone really. It's just a lot of talk.
Yet, on the flip side AZ was boycotted plenty. As clear as I can see, illegals are here to stay, might as well let this political fad fade and move on to more important things like jobs and food. lol
Besides, illegals are big business and are targeted by big companies to spend their illegal cash. Embracing Illegals
If big business likes them, might as well get use to them.
It use to be a crime to smoke pot if you had cancer in AZ, now it isn't, enough people will make it legal for illegals eventually. Then, it won't be a crime and everyone can relax and eat a burrito.
Waste of time. Waste of money. End of story in my book.

Old 03-02-2011, 02:01 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,287,998 times
I say everyone has their own right to their own opinion. However, we as Americans should all be on the same page where illegal immigration is involved. Along with our President and his administration.

You can only as politicians overlook a serious problem for so long, before at some point, you have to address this issue.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:35 AM

3,269 posts, read 4,660,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Americans who are actually entitled to those jobs would be paying into SS under a real number if they had those jobs. So what is your point unless you are ok with document fraud to work illegally in our country.
of course i don't think it's ok quit prying. it's highly unattractive. what makes you think fraud is ok with me? puh leez. i get the sense you want us lukewarm folks to be all fired up, all hot under the collar just like you.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:40 AM

Quote:
of course i don't think it's ok quit prying. it's highly unattractive. what makes you think fraud is ok with me? puh leez. i get the sense you want us lukewarm folks to be all fired up, all hot under the collar just like you.
There is no fence sitting on this issue and singing the praises of illegal immigration by bringing up some supposed positive like stating that they are bolstering our SS funds does indeed indicate advocacy for them and their criminal acts.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
I dunno, I live in a border state and it's still not in my list of top 10s.
If everyone who has an issue with it boycotted all the big businesses that are lobbying right now for illegal labor and stopped purchasing things produced by it then it would get done, but they aren't and they don't, so I guess it's not that important to anyone really. It's just a lot of talk.
Yet, on the flip side AZ was boycotted plenty. As clear as I can see, illegals are here to stay, might as well let this political fad fade and move on to more important things like jobs and food. lol
Besides, illegals are big business and are targeted by big companies to spend their illegal cash. Embracing Illegals
If big business likes them, might as well get use to them.
It use to be a crime to smoke pot if you had cancer in AZ, now it isn't, enough people will make it legal for illegals eventually. Then, it won't be a crime and everyone can relax and eat a burrito.
Waste of time. Waste of money. End of story in my book.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:48 AM

10,892 posts, read 13,010,885 times
I really don't give a ****.

Giving a **** is a poor excuse for being an undercover racist.

Point is, you don't truly know if someone is legal or illegal just by looking at their ethnicity.
Alot of people jump to conclusions on that one.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I really don't give a ****.

Giving a **** is a poor excuse for being an undercover racist.

Point is, you don't truly know if someone is legal or illegal just by looking at their ethnicity.
Alot of people jump to conclusions on that one.
Most Americans however, do not claim that they know an illegal by judging someone just by their ethnicity. But do continue to dwell on a small minority of Americans who may do that to use the race card to smear us all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or