U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 01:24 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,946,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I imagine he’ll be prosecuted like other murderers. The DOJ doesn’t accept responsibility for the weapons used in other murders, so why would they for this? Hopefully, he’ll get the death penalty, and the execution won’t take 20 years.
It's my understanding that Mexico as a rule only agrees to extradition on the basis of no death penalty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2011, 01:38 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
It's my understanding that Mexico as a rule only agrees to extradition on the basis of no death penalty.
You are absolutely right. I completely forgot. Well, I guess we’ll have to provide a lifetime of room and board for this scum. That is, unless he has an “accident” while in prison.

Old 03-08-2011, 02:07 PM

13,692 posts, read 15,115,240 times
Oh! "My Bad" we didn't mean to kill the federal agent... Please don't send tanks!

Old 03-08-2011, 02:15 PM

2,381 posts, read 4,409,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I imagine he’ll be prosecuted like other murderers. The DOJ doesn’t accept responsibility for the weapons used in other murders, so why would they for this? Hopefully, he’ll get the death penalty, and the execution won’t take 20 years.
I hope he does Benicar. My point is that the DOJ should accept partial responsibility. It is no longer a secret...they should stop the lies. Its on camera and the whole world knows. We have a corrupt government just like the rest of the world's.

Old 03-08-2011, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
I hope he does Benicar. My point is that the DOJ should accept partial responsibility. It is no longer a secret...they should stop the lies. Its on camera and the whole world knows. We have a corrupt government just like the rest of the world's.
Sadly, we do. Greed and corruption have infested this country like a swarm of locusts.

Old 03-08-2011, 06:33 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Oh! "My Bad" we didn't mean to kill the federal agent... Please don't send tanks!
No - we're not sending tanks. We're just teaching them a little lesson by arresting some known cartel members here trafficking drugs. No big deal, it's just a handful they're getting. It just teaches the cartels to mind their manners and be a little more careful about who they kill.

Old 03-09-2011, 01:40 AM

2,381 posts, read 4,409,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
No - we're not sending tanks. We're just teaching them a little lesson by arresting some known cartel members here trafficking drugs. No big deal, it's just a handful they're getting. It just teaches the cartels to mind their manners and be a little more careful about who they kill.
I love your sarcasm on this one.

Old 03-09-2011, 02:12 AM

6,611 posts, read 10,946,003 times
As someone else said in another post (I'm too tired right now to go find it), why is it that the USA is at fault for not stopping the flow of drugs North from Mexico and ALSO at fault for not stopping the flow of guns South into Mexico (allegedly)?

Why is it that MEXICO is never at fault hmmmm?

Old 03-09-2011, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
As someone else said in another post (I'm too tired right now to go find it), why is it that the USA is at fault for not stopping the flow of drugs North from Mexico and ALSO at fault for not stopping the flow of guns South into Mexico (allegedly)?

Why is it that MEXICO is never at fault hmmmm?
I believe it was malamute. In any case, that’s an excellent question. If Mexico controlled its side of the border, we would not have massive numbers of illegal aliens, or drug cartels entering this country. Clearly, they benefit from NOT controlling their northern border. Then, in hypocritical indignation, blame the U.S. for their problems.

Old 07-14-2011, 12:35 PM

13,692 posts, read 15,115,240 times
I'm now hearing that this killing was part of the "Fast and Furious" gun exchange deal.

Obama really has blood on his hands.

Fast And Furious Scandal: A Watergate For Obama? - Investors.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or