Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2011, 03:42 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,840,510 times

Advertisements

Gosh.......how does that feel when it's YOUR TURN to pay benefits for illegals? Payback sucks..........

Quote:
But in Mexico, as in the United States, plans to provide services to undocumented immigrants is drawing criticism from Mexican residents who see the move as rewarding law-breakers.
“That’s all we needed!” said a reader who posted a comment on the El Informador :: Noticias de Jalisco, México, Deportes & Entretenimiento article about the Mexican Senate measure. “Now we’re going to have [illegal immigrants] living off our taxes. We’re already too generous, why do more?”

Mexico Tries to Deal With Its Own Illegal Immigration Problem - Fox News Latino#
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2011, 05:24 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,490,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Gosh.......how does that feel when it's YOUR TURN to pay benefits for illegals? Payback sucks..........

Mexico Tries to Deal With Its Own Illegal Immigration Problem - Fox News Latino#
Ha ha ha ha. It bites, dont it, Mexico?

Old 02-28-2011, 05:56 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,317,510 times
Sounds like they are implementing a type of SB1070 law there also. When are the ethnocentrics here going to scream racism about that? When hell freezes over? Thought so!

Old 02-28-2011, 06:58 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,490,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Sounds like they are implementing a type of SB1070 law there also. When are the ethnocentrics here going to scream racism about that? When hell freezes over? Thought so!
Mexicans wont. The Guatemalans might whine. Oh well.

Old 02-28-2011, 11:12 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCortez View Post
Mexicans wont. The Guatemalans might whine. Oh well.
Exactly and the American Companies that set up shop within Mexico will attract even more Illegals into Mexico.

Let's see how many Liberals condemn Mexico like they condemn Americans that believe in enforcing their laws.

Old 02-28-2011, 11:44 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,781,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Exactly and the American Companies that set up shop within Mexico will attract even more Illegals into Mexico.

Let's see how many Liberals condemn Mexico like they condemn Americans that believe in enforcing their laws.
If you really believe 90% of this country is liberal does that mean we should all vote with them? I happen to be against illegal immigration on principle and for economic reasons. No need for embellishing or hatred. Your motives I'd rather not have anything to do with.

Old 03-01-2011, 01:05 AM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
If you really believe 90% of this country is liberal does that mean we should all vote with them? I happen to be against illegal immigration on principle and for economic reasons. No need for embellishing or hatred. Your motives I'd rather not have anything to do with.
What kind of Delusions do you suffer from? Where did I say 90% of anything?

No embellishing or hatred is present anywhere in my post so quit LYING and keep your delusions to yourself. Are you missing any meds???

Old 03-01-2011, 01:37 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Pay back's a -----! DON'T think the Mexican People living in Mexico would like this, and i care!

Old 03-01-2011, 07:20 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,317,510 times
Many of those opposing sb1070 (many of whom are of Mexican descent) because LE can ask for status in this country during lawful contact whereby the person stopped can't produce valid I.D. are hypocrties if they don't scream and holler about Mexico proposing and implementing a similar law. What is that I am hearing....a pin dropping?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration