U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 08:22 AM

13,387 posts, read 16,220,459 times

Advertisements

Seriously XX1X,
I see that your new on this forum. So how long have you been aware of the illegal immigration
issue?

Old 02-27-2011, 10:55 AM

1,891 posts, read 2,181,880 times
Historically, California always have a heavy hispanic population. Good and bad.

It is only in the last few decades that illegal immigrant has spiraled out of control and spread like wildfire from the southwest.

Some got in ten years ago, some got in last week, some got in three generations ago...they're all the same, occupying what they think is truly theirs.

Old 02-27-2011, 01:44 PM

7,624 posts, read 8,130,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchman01 View Post
Because your leadership sees them as cheap labor and votes. BTW most of your bretheren are heading east now to escape the third worldism and the gang me. Too many of them are here in arkansas. Please take them back. I find the arrogance of you people too much to bear and your children poorly educated.
How can they go back? Their communities have been occupied by foreign invaders?

This whole thing with the illegal immigrants in the Southwest is almost like borderline ethnic cleansing.

Old 02-27-2011, 01:58 PM

20,901 posts, read 22,725,114 times
Because its actually their land. They are just the decendents of people who lived there legally and became illegals around 1848. Why do you think nearly every city name is in spanish?

Old 02-27-2011, 02:05 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,960,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post
Because its actually their land. They are just the decendents of people who lived there legally and became illegals around 1848. Why do you think nearly every city name is in spanish?
Same ol' same ol'.

Nothing new here to see......move along

Old 02-27-2011, 02:32 PM

3,326 posts, read 2,617,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
How can they go back? Their communities have been occupied by foreign invaders?This whole thing with the illegal immigrants in the Southwest is almost like borderline ethnic cleansing.
So is my land. I don't like these white californians. I want them to go anywhere but here, thank you.

I'll tell you a true story of a discussion I had with a teenaged girl from southern california.

Me "so, you like it here in arkansas?"

Her "yeah I really like it here."

Me "why is that?"

Her "mexicans just like took over the trailer park my family lived in. "

Me "really? mexicans? I mean like were there illegals or something?"

her "yeah."

Me "so what was the problem? crime or something?"

her "yeah, they were breaking in all the time. my dad got really mad."

Me "oh, that's too bad."

Her "yeah, I'm trying to talk my boyfriend into coming here."

Me "that's nice. do you think he'd like it here? what's he like?

Her "yeah, he's really cute, he's from mexico."

Me "hmmmmm. how old are you again?"

Me again: {sigh}

Old 02-27-2011, 02:39 PM

32,827 posts, read 30,101,014 times
Quote:
So the original settlers were from Guatemala and Russia? Illegal is a status not a race.

Old 02-27-2011, 02:49 PM

32,827 posts, read 30,101,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchman01 View Post
So is my land. I don't like these white californians. I want them to go anywhere but here, thank you.

I'll tell you a true story of a discussion I had with a teenaged girl from southern california.

Me "so, you like it here in arkansas?"

Her "yeah I really like it here."

Me "why is that?"

Her "mexicans just like took over the trailer park my family lived in. "

Me "really? mexicans? I mean like were there illegals or something?"

her "yeah."

Me "so what was the problem? crime or something?"

her "yeah, they were breaking in all the time. my dad got really mad."

Me "oh, that's too bad."

Her "yeah, I'm trying to talk my boyfriend into coming here."

Me "that's nice. do you think he'd like it here? what's he like?

Her "yeah, he's really cute, he's from mexico."

Me "hmmmmm. how old are you again?"

Me again: {sigh}
Everyone used to hate on CA for whining about it's problem with them. Well, share the pain. I know a lot of legal Citizens here from Mexico so you may be lucky with yours.

Old 02-27-2011, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Everyone used to hate on CA for whining about it's problem with them. Well, share the pain. I know a lot of legal Citizens here from Mexico so you may be lucky with yours.
Whaddya mean "used" to?

Old 02-27-2011, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Tell that to the apache, hopi, zuni, commanche, havapai, ute, navajo, maricopa, pima, taos, yuma, yavapai, shashone, washo, northern paiute, kato, maidu, yuki, ................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration