U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 12:15 PM

786 posts, read 4,228,809 times

Advertisements

I think if the Illegals do not get Amnesty and if ICE and local authorities start really cracking down on illegal aliens, we will see riots. I think they are feed up with the current situation and feel a sense of entitlement. I wonder if there is a powder keg waiting to go off.

How do you think the illegal alien population will demonstrate if they do not get their amnesty soon?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2007, 12:43 PM

556 posts, read 478,278 times
Let them riot. I have an assortment of rifles, shotguns and other necessities to deal with their lot.

THAT is one reason we have the 2nd Amendment people - To defend ourselves against enemies, foreign and domestic! The RIGHT to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed!

I could be harsher with my words but I don't want to get banned from the forum.

Old 07-25-2007, 01:00 PM

10,017 posts, read 16,697,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrey View Post
Let them riot. I have an assortment of rifles, shotguns and other necessities to deal with their lot.

THAT is one reason we have the 2nd Amendment people - To defend ourselves against enemies, foreign and domestic! The RIGHT to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed!

I could be harsher with my words but I don't want to get banned from the forum.

I couldnt agree more. What right do they have to protest anyway, that is a right of a citizen, not an illegal.

Old 07-25-2007, 01:07 PM

913 posts, read 2,831,548 times
aint that easy..let them riot and round them up at the rally LOL

Old 07-25-2007, 01:15 PM

2,313 posts, read 2,264,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingler View Post
I think if the Illegals do not get Amnesty and if ICE and local authorities start really cracking down on illegal aliens, we will see riots. I think they are feed up with the current situation and feel a sense of entitlement. I wonder if there is a powder keg waiting to go off.

How do you think the illegal alien population will demonstrate if they do not get their amnesty soon?
Who cares let them.

Old 07-25-2007, 01:16 PM

2,432 posts, read 6,005,685 times
They're not going to riot. They already have de facto amnesty. Why should they ruin a good thing? Besides, in all likelihood we are going to end up with a huge democratic majority in both houses of congress, probably veto proof. So they most likely will get something in the next election cycle anyway.

And if the illegal aliens do start demonstrating or even rioting, the only real arrests that will be made will be American citizens that come out in protest of them. You have to remember, any real demonstration or movement will occur in a sanctuary city that greatly supports their efforts.

Old 07-26-2007, 05:11 AM

180 posts, read 89,726 times
Are you guys sure the powder keg waiting to go off is on the immigrants' side?

Old 07-26-2007, 05:22 AM

25,456 posts, read 23,285,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
They're not going to riot. They already have de facto amnesty. Why should they ruin a good thing? Besides, in all likelihood we are going to end up with a huge democratic majority in both houses of congress, probably veto proof. So they most likely will get something in the next election cycle anyway.

And if the illegal aliens do start demonstrating or even rioting, the only real arrests that will be made will be American citizens that come out in protest of them. You have to remember, any real demonstration or movement will occur in a sanctuary city that greatly supports their efforts.

They already have started deomonstrating...they picket....hey, I think I'll fly over to hmmmm, lets say Russia, and start deomonstrating my rights in their Country....that I should become a legal citizen in their country...without having to go thru their legal system....yeah, right?

Our country is so utterly stupid sometimes...it's amazing that these people get to run it...

Old 07-26-2007, 06:29 AM

1,210 posts, read 1,037,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingler View Post

When they have their riot It will be one more reson to send them bank.

Close the borders and close them now.

Old 07-26-2007, 07:08 AM

180 posts, read 89,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Our country is so utterly stupid sometimes...it's amazing that these people get to run it...
Good point. Imagine, letting illegal immigrants in and turning a blind eye to the hiring of those same illegal workers for decades…
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or