Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 08:16 PM

3,325 posts, read 3,168,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I have to laugh every time I see a picture like this. Since when did Mexicans occupy or own any part of New Jersey, Illinois, Kentucky and most of our 50 states? Yet they are everywhere, illegally.
In point of facts they are currently occupying several neighborhoods just a few blocks from my house and large sections of the town just across the across the river from here. So, just laugh yourself silly.

Old 03-16-2011, 08:34 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,870,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Fantastic, amend the 14th amendment to the US Constitution and your dream will come true...But "reality" is that ...all persons born in the USA are US Citizens.
A) as others have pointed out those laws have never been affirmed by many of our courts and b) that goes back to providing benefits for the offspring of illegals.

That is part of the reason they come here. They want things from the American taxpayer. The American taxpayer should have the right to say no. Our laws and funds should not be used to aid and abet the poor breeding decisions of foreign nationals.

End such incentives and they will leave. Why don't you want to end such laws? Do you think foreign nationals should be able to collect American tax dollars just because they gave birth here? Why?

Quote:
I have to laugh every time I see a picture like this. Since when did Mexicans occupy or own any part of New Jersey, Illinois, Kentucky and most of our 50 states? Yet they are everywhere, illegally.
Because most Americans clearly want to live in Mexico. Yeah.

There's just such a double standard in place.

Americans aren't supposed to drive without a license, take a job without the right papers, refuse to pay taxes and have children they can't afford.

But illegal immigrants can.

Oh and Americans are also supposed to embrace bilingualism or rather learn Spanish. Because learning a second language is like obeying immigration laws: so hard that only some people should do it.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:29 PM

385 posts, read 721,628 times
Quote:
You apparenty don't know what the reconquista movement is about, do you? It isn't about what you stated. I'll just let it go at that and let you google it.

An "immigrant" never took my job. This isn't about "immigrants" but illegal aliens. I do know that thousands if not millions of Americans that have lost their jobs to "illegal" aliens, however. Construction, restaurant, hospitality and other blue collar jobs is where you will find most of them.

Pedro if he is an illegal alien has no right to live or work in this country. What part of that aren't you gettiing? Many of them are getting paid less than minimum wage and many jobs that used to pay 15-20 bucks an hour are now being paid 1/2 to illegal aliens.

We should never pad our SS funds with money contributed through unlawfullness. As I said, get these illegals off these jobs and an American employed and he/she would be paying even more into the SS fund at a higher wage.

Is it possible that you are allowing your ethnic ties to cloud rational thinking and your loyalty to this country and its laws?
rational thinking? Youre telling me, that a rational person cannot allow illegals in. Im giving actualy facts about ITINS and numbers with it about how we cannot survive about them. Your just giving me the same line about how its the "law" and the "law is the law". Sounds like your "patriotic" ethics arent letting you see the actualy numbers behind it.

Old 03-17-2011, 03:01 AM

6,612 posts, read 12,836,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Parkland hospital numbers were taken in 2006 and for a 3 month period.
can we at least try to be current.

L.A. County walfare was to children of illegals...i.e. US citizen children. so those monnies are not to illegals.

rationalize if you must, but at least try to make actual like comparisons.
fwiw, not ALL children of illegals were born in the USA............in fact I'd venture to say a MAJORITY were brought here illegally by their parents, and those that were not born here, while still children of illegals are NOT USC.

Critical Thinking 101

Last edited by Opyelie; 03-17-2011 at 03:12 AM..

Old 03-17-2011, 03:10 AM

6,612 posts, read 12,836,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhiryuu View Post
once again spreading nonsense, I mean do you actually look this stuff up? I'm a tax preparer, illegals have a thing called an ITIN number which they can use to file their taxes. Also note they are using W2s and do get social security and medicare taken out that pays for someone else's social security when they get older. Please look this up before you actually talk
www.irs.gov ITIN number
You may be a "tax preparer" but you're no accountant..........you do realise that any funds paid to a fraudently used SSN for MC and SS will lead to the lawful owner of that SSN being harassed by the IRS for taxes due on that unreported income, right?

And where there is a discrepancy between the SSN on the W2s and the ITIN used to file a return and/or the name etc etc the funds paid to an "unverified" SSN for SS do not "benefit" said taxpayers but rather go to the ESF (that's the Earnings Suspense File in case you weren't aware)

(and fwiw from one of your other posts - it's spelled welfare not warefare)

Old 03-17-2011, 04:03 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,724,162 times
I really like it how instead of actually trying to discuss, most people see take a chunk of their opponents post and misinterpret/blow it out of proportion to ridicule the whole issue. You guys should run for congress, you'd fit right in. Or maybe you should become priests, with all this anti/pro illegal holy anger you seem to have.
Closed for not sticking to the topic and not being a real discussion.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.