U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 12-23-2015, 03:25 PM
 
31,535 posts, read 14,580,770 times
Reputation: 8395

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsumok View Post
Don't? Ok, THEN VOTE IN SOMEONE THAT PLEASE YOUR BIAS.

And now your are throwing things that are not necessarily the same things because they have ENTIRELY different variables. Can you understand that?


Man, I like here, it's cool to see how a citizen in a developed country can be just as biased as one of underdeveloped country. hu3

Biased? Shouldn't we be biased against illegal aliens? They are in our country in violation of our immigration laws and their presence here is impacting our own citizens negatively.

 
Old 12-23-2015, 03:27 PM
 
Location: Kansas
19,189 posts, read 14,074,451 times
Reputation: 18141
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsumok View Post
Throw all the problems of society upon a single group, it is a common good populist tactic to meet the average citizen, usually a person with little critical thinking.

Someone up there posted the expenditure that the state has with illegal, but conveniently not posted the earnings. Earnings that often do not return to them, as also posted up there, just some few walfare programs are available for them, and other HUGE benefits of our modern society are note, like access to police and other public services, because they have fear. Not to mention the expenditure that the government has with the education of every citizen (100k per child, search on Google), while with the immigrant this, of course, not happen, they get a beautiful manpower for free that another country has invested money in it.
People that break the laws in the US are responsible for the problems. I am surprised you didn't know that. It doesn't take critical thinking to read the immigration law and see how it applies to illegal aliens. I think you can translate that into Spanish if you are having trouble reading it or comprehending it, ask questions if you need help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsumok View Post
"I still don't believe your sources" why? Just because you don't of the answser? Very partial you are.

"Especially with so MANY people out there who'd like to work but CAN'T because many employers want slaves AKA as illegal aliens." More and more meaningless statements with very heavy use of common sense, aka "They Took Our Jobs".
You know the bottom line is that this conversation should be unnecessary. Illegal aliens are in the US in violation of OUR laws for OUR country and they need to be deported per that law. It is so simple that I am surprised you are having trouble understanding it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I don't know what to tell you. This is MY country and, WE don't want their illegal alien kind here in the US.

Just keep pushing us and think "Dominican Republic" in yanking birthright citizenship back to almost 90 years ago.

Too; look at Europe getting madder and madder at their illegal aliens, things are fixing to get ugly, REAL ugly soon against their despicable kind.
Obviously, we have a "sympathizer" or an illegal alien doing a poor job at trying to defend people who break the laws of OUR country. Maybe one of those employers or someone hiring illegals under the table. Maybe a landlord that charges them a lot of rent on a dump that no one else would live in. So many possibilities and a waste of time to try to educate someone who has no respect for OUR country. And, it doesn't really matter because there are more and more US citizens every day learning about the plague that illegals are to our country thanks to Trump. As they learn, that number that wanted to see that "pathway to citizenship" is decreasing and they want the correct pathway, "back to where they illegally came in from".

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsumok View Post
Don't? Ok, THEN VOTE IN SOMEONE THAT PLEASE YOUR BIAS.

And now your are throwing things that are not necessarily the same things because they have ENTIRELY different variables. Can you understand that?


Man, I like here, it's cool to see how a citizen in a developed country can be just as biased as one of underdeveloped country. hu3
We all fully intend to vote for someone that believes in enforcing the laws of OUR country. Why would we vote for anyone else? It is called loyalty to one's country. We work to build our country and make it a better place. The illegal aliens come with hands out, give me, give me, give me. My ancestors came with sleeves rolled up and ready to help build the country. They didn't have babies they couldn't afford to support and they didn't send our their earnings to their country of origins but used those earnings to build the country.

We have been over and over the facts. They are not contributing to the economy here in our state. They sucking it dry. They are the only ones having children here because most citizens have to pay to raise their own children. Illegals families ride on the coat tails of their little anchor babies. Anchors get them into Section 8 housing, they get emergency medical care, full care for conception to delivery of the baby........... They should not be here in the first place.

So, let's get those pinatas hung and start the going away parties!!! Who needs boxes or help getting on the bus!

There ruining the schools here and sucking down public assistance meant for citizens.

Again, it is so simple. Illegal aliens are not supposed to be here per the law and it is no big deal to start enforcing the laws that will send them packing.
 
Old 12-23-2015, 03:30 PM
 
Location: Eastern Shore of Maryland
5,941 posts, read 2,495,897 times
Reputation: 5609
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Find a group you don't like. De-humanize, stereotype and stigmatize them with evil qualities and blame them for all the ills of society and the economy. Never actually get to know them or find out what they are really doing in your country, or what horrible things in their own country they are escaping from. Refuse to believe that most likely they are just like you, trying to do the best they can for themselves and their families, only having the bad luck of being born in and starting out in bedeviled countries like the Honduras where families live in sewage-infested shacks on streets controlled by the deadliest drug cartels in the world. Hate them. Never befriend one. Discriminate against them. Don't provide them a leg up. No empathy. No compassion. Pat yourself on the back for being a good patriot and a proud good Christian and go to church on Sunday to pray about brotherly love (just not for those brothers, right?)

You do realize, that in Florida or in California, if illegal immigrants suddenly disappeared the agricultural industry in those states would simply collapse? Even Ben Carson has alluded to this. As well as probably the vast majority of roofing companies, construction, hotel cleaning services, restaurants (the stinky dirty jobs back in the kitchen), and any other stinky service industry that most americans turn their noses up at working at?



Wait! .....Is that a violin I hear, playing for illegal Alien Criminals? The ones who commit a Criminal Act as the first thing they do stepping on our soil?


If it bothers you that bad, go there and set up a Mission on your own Dollar. There is nothing stopping you. The only thing I would provide them is a ride back home. Then they can fill out the papers to come here legally.


And folks can save that "They only take Jobs we don't want." crap. Its a lie and you know its a lie. They are working in all the traditional Labor Classes and Industry. No one buys that crap anymore.
 
Old 12-23-2015, 03:40 PM
 
Location: Kansas
19,189 posts, read 14,074,451 times
Reputation: 18141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Wait! .....Is that a violin I hear, playing for illegal Alien Criminals? The ones who commit a Criminal Act as the first thing they do stepping on our soil?


If it bothers you that bad, go there and set up a Mission on your own Dollar. There is nothing stopping you. The only thing I would provide them is a ride back home. Then they can fill out the papers to come here legally.


And folks can save that "They only take Jobs we don't want." crap. Its a lie and you know its a lie. They are working in all the traditional Labor Classes and Industry. No one buys that crap anymore.
Worth repeating ^^^^.

I am living among them and have been for 3 years. That coupled with the fact that I have done the research and looked at many sources which in the end is not relevant. They broke the law and we know the fix for that.

For those having difficulty getting that illegal entry into the US is a crime: http://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal-...ion-is-a-crime
 
Old 12-23-2015, 03:41 PM
 
31,535 posts, read 14,580,770 times
Reputation: 8395
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsumok View Post
No? Look for the others comments, here and in the internet, is the same tipes of arguments, since the wound on the toe of redneck, up to because he can't get a job (drunk, lazy, is not punctual, doesn't comply).

"Illegal aliens never pay in enough taxes to cover their enormous social costs." Prove.

You can't let your biases disrupt your judgment. And this argument is not one of the bests. You need to decide why you don't agree with them. So, it's because of the taxes? "never pay in enough taxes to cover their enormous social costs", well, this is not they fault, guess who not let them pay their income taxes? If you are angry with them because of this, so let they pay.

Illegal: against the law. Well, not all undocumented are here illegaly, overstayers (they don't break any law, cool, right? ) for example. So, be more specific.

"Manpower for free? What does that mean?" Man, I don't now if I can be more specific than that, let me see, you guys are talking about "cost to the government", well, with this, they will have a new worker in the economy and will not spend a dime on it.

"Illegal aliens aren't "immigrants" either", well, if they came to this country to live here, yes they are. But be free to not use the dictionary definition, this is a free country.

This will be my last reply to you and then you will be ignored. I suggest you educate yourself on the pitfalls of illegal immigration and have some respect for our immigration laws. What does bias have to do with this? Shouldn't we all be biased against lawbreakers especially since there are victims involved? I have provided you with a few links already. You are obviously an illegal alien sympathizer so you will deny the facts of any link that proves you wrong anyway.


There is no such thing as an "undocumented" whether they be border jumpers or visa over stayers. Both groups are illegal aliens. Yes, visa over stayers have broken the law by letting their visas expire.


Here's what you aren't getting. Even illegal aliens who do pay income taxes (using a fake or stolen ID which is a felony) their wages are so low and many with several dependents they don't pay in enough income taxes to cover their social costs. I posted a link how many get more back than they paid in through the Child Earned Income Tax Credit. I guess you will just dismiss that also? Illegals also send billions out of our country back to their homelands which isn't spent in our economy. If Americans got their jobs back with the exit of illegals out of our country they in turn would be paying income taxes and spending "all" of their earnings in our economy and these greedy employers would have to pay them a fair wage which means more taxes would be deducted.


Sorry, but there is a difference between a legal immigrant and an illegal alien. Calling them plain ole immigrants does not decipher the difference between those two very different groups and that's just plain dishonest. Good-bye!
 
Old 12-23-2015, 03:41 PM
 
Location: Eastern Shore of Maryland
5,941 posts, read 2,495,897 times
Reputation: 5609
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsumok View Post
Throw all the problems of society upon a single group, it is a common good populist tactic to meet the average citizen, usually a person with little critical thinking.

Someone up there posted the expenditure that the state has with illegal, but conveniently not posted the earnings. Earnings that often do not return to them, as also posted up there, just some few walfare programs are available for them, and other HUGE benefits of our modern society are note, like access to police and other public services, because they have fear. Not to mention the expenditure that the government has with the education of every citizen (100k per child, search on Google), while with the immigrant this, of course, not happen, they get a beautiful manpower for free that another country has invested money in it.

BS. They are illegal Aliens, same as any other Criminal and need to be rounded up and sent home. If they want to come here, they can do it legally. I would give them plenty of "access" to the Police, as they are rounded up and loaded in Buses. Fear is good, They should be afraid to sneak across borders. A Countries Borders should be secured, with lethal force authorized.
 
Old 12-23-2015, 03:41 PM
 
14 posts, read 5,849 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Biased? Shouldn't we be biased against illegal aliens? They are in our country in violation of our immigration laws and their presence here is impacting our own citizens negatively.

you know about what I referred to, do not play the fool
 
Old 12-23-2015, 03:52 PM
 
Location: Eastern Shore of Maryland
5,941 posts, read 2,495,897 times
Reputation: 5609
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsumok View Post

"It's true that an influx of new workers pushes wages down, but immigration also stimulates growth by creating new consumers, entrepreneurs and investors. As a result of this growth, economists estimate that wages for the vast majority of American workers are slightly higher than they would be without immigration."

Interesting: "U.S. workers WITHOUT A HIGH SCHOOL DEGREE experience wage declines as a result of competition from immigrants, but these losses are modest, at just over 1 percent. Economists also estimate that for each job an immigrant fills, an additional job is created."

Your argument is moot, because these people are not "Immigrants." They are Illegal Aliens, which in short terms, means Criminals.


The rest of your argument is all BS, since none of that is true, and exactly the opposite. Economists say that more Labor available, means lower wages. "Supply and Demand."


Economists tell you that for every job taken by an illegal Alien, is one less Job available to anyone else.


Those are the "Facts."
 
Old 12-23-2015, 04:04 PM
 
14 posts, read 5,849 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
People that break the laws in the US are responsible for the problems. I am surprised you didn't know that. It doesn't take critical thinking to read the immigration law and see how it applies to illegal aliens. I think you can translate that into Spanish if you are having trouble reading it or comprehending it, ask questions if you need help.
Yes they are, but this problems can affect the society, the world is more complex than you might think.

QUOTE=AnywhereElse;42383313]You know the bottom line is that this conversation should be unnecessary. Illegal aliens are in the US in violation of OUR laws for OUR country and they need to be deported per that law. It is so simple that I am surprised you are having trouble understanding it.[/quote]

This is not trouble for me, the trouble is, if you do that, you will hurt the local, state and federal economy, with sectors that are highly dependent on that labor force (google it).


Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Obviously, we have a "sympathizer" or an illegal alien doing a poor job at trying to defend people who break the laws of OUR country. Maybe one of those employers or someone hiring illegals under the table. Maybe a landlord that charges them a lot of rent on a dump that no one else would live in. So many possibilities and a waste of time to try to educate someone who has no respect for OUR country. And, it doesn't really matter because there are more and more US citizens every day learning about the plague that illegals are to our country thanks to Trump. As they learn, that number that wanted to see that "pathway to citizenship" is decreasing and they want the correct pathway, "back to where they illegally came in from".
Don't want them to be paid under the table? Then give them permission to work, solved. Just because they came here this way doesn't mean they don't respect, you see the world in black or white, this is very limited on your part.

"thanks to Trump" MAaAaNN kkkkkkkkkkkkk I have nothing more to talk about it, just laugh.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
We all fully intend to vote for someone that believes in enforcing the laws of OUR country. Why would we vote for anyone else? It is called loyalty to one's country. We work to build our country and make it a better place. The illegal aliens come with hands out, give me, give me, give me. My ancestors came with sleeves rolled up and ready to help build the country. They didn't have babies they couldn't afford to support and they didn't send our their earnings to their country of origins but used those earnings to build the country.
"We work to build our country and make it a better place" yes, the undocs too

"The illegal aliens come with hands out, give me, give me, give me." bias bias bias

"My ancestors came with sleeves rolled up and ready to help build the country." yes, the undocs too (in fact they have already done)

"They didn't have babies they couldn't afford to support" no? kkkkkkk It looks like you have a very romanticized view of your ancestors, funny

"they didn't send our their earnings to their country of origins" what? Is their money, they earned it. You now want to decide what people do with their money? It seems to me that you have serious problems buddy.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
We have been over and over the facts. They are not contributing to the economy here in our state. They sucking it dry. They are the only ones having children here because most citizens have to pay to raise their own children. Illegals families ride on the coat tails of their little anchor babies. Anchors get them into Section 8 housing, they get emergency medical care, full care for conception to delivery of the baby........... They should not be here in the first place.

So, let's get those pinatas hung and start the going away parties!!! Who needs boxes or help getting on the bus!

There ruining the schools here and sucking down public assistance meant for citizens.

Again, it is so simple. Illegal aliens are not supposed to be here per the law and it is no big deal to start enforcing the laws that will send them packing.
"They are not contributing to the economy here in our state. " No? Look again, but now not with the eyes full of prejudices.



bias bias bias, you already look to the facts or you really like to stay in your fantasy world?


they take eerrr jerrrbsss
 
Old 12-23-2015, 04:05 PM
 
Location: Eastern Shore of Maryland
5,941 posts, read 2,495,897 times
Reputation: 5609
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsumok View Post

"Illegal aliens never pay in enough taxes to cover their enormous social costs." Prove.

You can't let your biases disrupt your judgment. And this argument is not one of the bests. You need to decide why you don't agree with them.

Illegal: against the law. Well, not all undocumented are here illegaly, overstayers (they don't break any law, cool, right? ) for example. So, be more specific.

"Illegal aliens aren't "immigrants" either", well, if they came to this country to live here, yes they are.

No one here has to "Prove" anything to you, or any Illegal Criminal. You have no voice.


All we need to decide is that Illegals are Criminals and need to be deported, and if they come back, put in Prison and in Labor Camps building Border fences.


Illegal is illegal. If you sneak across the border or overstay your visa, its still illegal and your still a Criminal.


NO, Illegals are not Immigrants. hey are Criminals. They are no different than a person that breaks into another's home to live.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top