Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 07:46 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
You are so full of crap, I bet your tears are brown.
But that is the way the illegals coming over the border think. They've got the conquista attitude and have absolutely zero respect for this country and it's laws.

Old 04-04-2011, 09:44 AM

2,112 posts, read 2,696,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
Don't want us here? then stop supporting the same Government that triggers these massive migration.
Wait, are you saying you are an illegal?

Old 04-04-2011, 10:22 AM

1,500 posts, read 2,800,048 times
The key to this discussion is no further than the simple word, illegal.

I'm more disgusted by our political leaders who selectively enforce certain legal issues, yet fail to uphold constitutional law regarding immigration.
If you had a cancerous tumor within your body and you chose to blind yourself to the fact, that unless you deal with the spread of the cancer, it may grow
to the terminal point of death. The policy decisions that our government must make regarding immigration law, cannot afford to be put off any longer, each
day, more and more people enter America with no regard for anything beyond economic sanctuary, personal benefit and self interest. If America can declare
itself "land of the free, home of the brave", when will we see a political body of American legislators, who're brave enough to stand up in support of citizen's
rights and put an end to this ongoing travesty? Lawbreakers, by any other name, are still criminals.

Old 04-04-2011, 04:12 PM

54 posts, read 61,547 times
Quote:
Don't want us here? then stop supporting the same Government that triggers these massive migration.

Stop overthrowing our democratically elected presidents.

Stop putting your puppet presidents in order to create 'local splits' in which explains why many have no choice but to leave their country and go to the US for ''better opportunities''.

Your Government have been exploiting our countries from our resources, land exchange for YEARS of debt to your country.

Hence why there are so many of my people in your country. We come here and we work our damn butts for low/mid wages for you rich people and you treat my people like worthless dogs, everyboby benefits from illegals in America.

Your lovely Government that runs the system you currently live under is the same country that has made our countries poor and ''3rd world''.

----

and for you guys who don't want Mexicans in this country...They don't need to leave, this is THEIR country historically. Most have Indigenous blood. They've been here for CENTURIES!.

Remember who the real Illegals are, .

wah, wah, wah, why don't you stay home and protest against your own goverment and make things better for all. But you choose to tuck tail and run away. Join the military and fight drugs. Instead you come here and free load. cheap wages? How do you send $17 billion home when there are only 7.5 million in the workforce? $17billions earned here going into Mexico's economy. Something just do not add up. No one forces you, but your country, to come here and work for low wages. Only people who benefit are corporations who want unlimited supply of cheap labor and they give big campaign donations. Average american tax payers are footing the bill for anchor babies and healthcare because you use ER and don't pay. If I benefited from illegal immigration, I would be an smuggler.
Don't forget the fraud committed in the welfare system on this system by "hard working illegals'" What you are costing us in education, healthcare and law enforcement.

Corrupt government of Mexico is why it is a third world country. We give millions in aid to Mexico and where does it go? Into pocket of corrupt government.

"Historically" Mexico sold the southwest, a barron land, for $13 million under the Treaty of Hildalgo. Some have been here for centuries, but YOU and many others have not.

Who do you think the real illegals are? Immigrants of old came through Ellis Island and had to register and many were turned away. Those that came before, came before there were Immigration Laws and could not be illegal. Indians had no claim on the land until the white man came and they were welcomed but then they become greedy and wanted it all so they are now paying Indians for the use of their land.
Only winners in ilegal immigraiton is Mexico and illegals.
You complaints do not fly just like pigs do not fly.

Old 04-04-2011, 06:50 PM

93 posts, read 138,920 times
Quote:

Stop overthrowing our democratically elected presidents.

Stop putting your puppet presidents in order to create 'local splits' in which explains why many have no choice but to leave their country and go to the US for ''better opportunities''.

Your Government have been exploiting our countries from our resources, land exchange for YEARS of debt to your country.

Hence why there are so many of my people in your country. We come here and we work our damn butts for low/mid wages for you rich people and you treat my people like worthless dogs, everyboby benefits from illegals in America.

Your lovely Government that runs the system you currently live under is the same country that has made our countries poor and ''3rd world''.

----

and for you guys who don't want Mexicans in this country...They don't need to leave, this is THEIR country historically. Most have Indigenous blood. They've been here for CENTURIES!.

Remember who the real Illegals are, .
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha hhahahhhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahayou always try to act like your the victims here. We forced you to come here, we force you to have 10 kids and live in a 2 room apt. We force you to be rude, nasty and dirty. We force you to take min wage jobs and get welfare, foodtamps, housing and medicaid for tour 10 kids and we force you to come to our country and have the netve to demand rights and act like we owe you somethong. waaaawaaawaaa! and unless you are a native indio from mexico then my famiy was here and in mexico first. The southwest was under Spanish rule first, or did you forget?

Thats just it with INVADERS, you blame everything on everyone else and cant take responsibility for your own actions, "hence" (lol) Illegals invaders use of all available government and state benefits to support their kids that they cant obviously take care of!!!!!!!!

Why dont you understand that you are not wanted here therefore the term ILLEGAL!!!!!

If you are so proud of your country then GO BACK! I sure as heck wont lose a minute of sleep over it.

Old 04-04-2011, 06:54 PM

93 posts, read 138,920 times
and do im not as you guys say "racist" im 100% Hispano, if you dont know what that means my ancestors are from Spain. Here in New Mexico most of us Hispanos hate INVADERS! You give all hispanics a bad name!

Old 04-04-2011, 08:33 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,428,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
It was extremely frustrating. My co-workers would be making 2 grand a month on commission and I could barely hit a thousand!

Even the Hispanic customers who spoke English would rather deal with people from their own background. It's like "Really!?" One of the girls would have people go up to her allll day. Then I found out why she was popular ( right before she got fired ) she was using fake SSNs to do credit checks and open accounts. Yep, fraud at its finest!
I've noticed that most Phone Co's accept Matricular Consular cards.

Old 04-04-2011, 09:06 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,428,052 times
Folks,
I think y'all chased Jackie out the door, or back over the border,
with his tail between his legs.

Old 04-04-2011, 10:11 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,490,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Folks,
I think y'all chased Jackie out the door, or back over the border,
with his tail between his legs.
I wish.

Old 04-05-2011, 04:55 AM

4,866 posts, read 5,678,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I've noticed that most Phone Co's accept Matricular Consular cards.
I never had anyone try to open an account with one of those. They might be accepted but we had to do a credit check with a Social Security Number.

Like I said, I only seemed to help white customers since the Latinos that walked in wanted nothing to do with me. I guess I am just too white to take a bill payment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration