Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2011, 06:55 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,491,139 times

Advertisements

"These are bad laws," Mario said. "This was a great state. When I arrived, it was easy to make a living, and life was very peaceful."[LEFT]
Read more: Arizona immigration law: A look at bill's impact 1 year later

Then STAY home!

Mexico aint any nicer to illegals so why should the USA?
[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2011, 07:04 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,678,521 times
They made the CHOICE to come here illegally...now deal with the consequences.

It's like me commiting a crime and then complaining about getting caught.

Old 04-24-2011, 01:25 AM

2,381 posts, read 5,045,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCortez View Post

Then STAY home!
[/color][/LEFT]
I think that is exactly what they are doing. They are staying home. If you read the article, it says they are afraid to even call the police when they need help or call the police when they see drug activity. They rather stay inside their homes.

Old 04-24-2011, 05:47 AM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCortez View Post
"These are bad laws," Mario said. "This was a great state. When I arrived, it was easy to make a living, and life was very peaceful."[LEFT]

Then STAY home!

Mexico aint any nicer to illegals so why should the USA?
[/LEFT]
Agreed !!!

Criminals SHOULD live in fear. Constant overwhelming fear that finally grinds them down with stress and anxieties until the day they LEAVE !!!
What do they expect??? The Red Carpet to be rolled out and a welcoming commitee ?

Old 04-24-2011, 09:06 AM

1,421 posts, read 1,491,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
I think that is exactly what they are doing. They are staying home. If you read the article, it says they are afraid to even call the police when they need help or call the police when they see drug activity. They rather stay inside their homes.
zacatecana: they must be leaving cause many stores like food stores that deal with illegals are going away. People; American or illegal still need to eat. Im in Tempe near Phoenix and the Food Citys are dropping off and some of em have been here from the 1990s before the huge illegal pop even got here.

Besides: throw ALL illegals out with there anchors.

Old 04-24-2011, 02:30 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
I think many of them aren't going home or staying home, they seem to be finding their way to sanctuary cities where they will burden the taxpayers. I'm seeing quite a lot of cars with Arizona plates where I live, and they seem unable to speak English at all. There's not many jobs here so it's not the jobs that are drawing them.

Old 04-24-2011, 04:00 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
They made the CHOICE to come here illegally...now deal with the consequences.

It's like me commiting a crime and then complaining about getting caught.
Not only that - like the guy at the beginning of the article could easily choose to head down to Nogales and get his finger taken care of -- but for many of these people, it has to be free or they won't go. Mexico has a pretty good health care system - so good, many Americans still go across the border for affordable health care but you sure can't beat free and paid for by the American taxpayers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration