Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2011, 04:39 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times

Advertisements

Good article:

[LEFT]Numerous arguments have been advanced by advocates of illegal immigrants in recent years. Although they fervently adhere to the rationale they put forth, their arguments are transparently hollow and most people see through them.

Read more: Illegal immigration is not an ethnic issue - San Antonio Express-News
[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2011, 04:47 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,678,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Good article:

Numerous arguments have been advanced by advocates of illegal immigrants in recent years. Although they fervently adhere to the rationale they put forth, their arguments are transparently hollow and most people see through them.

Read more: Illegal immigration is not an ethnic issue - San Antonio Express-News

Thank you!!

“Before too long we'll take over all of this.”

"Over my dead body."

Exactly.

I would go back in the Army in a heartbeat if troops were sent to the border to protect this country. I am not talking about 1200 troops. I am talking half of our Military force...because then I would know the government was serious about enforcing our laws.

Old 04-05-2011, 04:53 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,493,477 times
Quote:
Some Mexicans seem to believe that if enough Mexican nationals settle in the U.S. Southwest, then in an ironic turn, what happened in Texas with the Anglo immigration in 1836 will reverse itself.
Only idiots believe such thing will happen. Even if they manage to surpass Anglos in population that still won't mean crap, Anglos still hold political power in TX. What the Mexican people should do is remove American influence/occupation from Mexico and take out that American-controlled puppet Felipe Calderon.

Just do what Fidel Castro did with the Americans in Cuba..KICK THEM OUT. All problems solved.

Old 04-05-2011, 05:03 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Interesting that this article was written by a Hispanic-American, isn't it?

Old 04-05-2011, 05:09 PM

515 posts, read 716,715 times
Quote:
Good article:

[LEFT]Numerous arguments have been advanced by advocates of illegal immigrants in recent years. Although they fervently adhere to the rationale they put forth, their arguments are transparently hollow and most people see through them.

[/LEFT]
Very good article and I especially like the fact that the author is not afraid to say it like it is...he calls them "invaders". They are indeed just that.

And he goes further by calling their "advocates" TRAITORS. True.

Perhaps if we all made a conscious effort to always refer them by what they really are, criminal invaders, we could start chipping away at the carefully constructed image they and their "advocates" have made.

PS: A pop up message said I couldn't rep you until I spread some around.

Old 04-05-2011, 05:31 PM

6,421 posts, read 7,668,808 times
Here in northern CA I was told that "we have more babies than you, so we are going to take you over." It is nice to actually see their threat in writing! When are they going to start paying for those babies?

Old 04-05-2011, 05:38 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,493,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
Here in northern CA I was told that "we have more babies than you, so we are going to take you over." It is nice to actually see their threat in writing! When are they going to start paying for those babies?
You're actually going to take them serious? just because they multiply more than the rest doesn't mean crap.

As far as they know, Anglos will continue to hold political power in this country, not them.

Just like how the Spaniards (who were low in military men) dominated the Aztecs (who were large in size).

Old 04-05-2011, 07:31 PM

93 posts, read 138,930 times
Quote:
Interesting that this article was written by a Hispanic-American, isn't it?

no, not at all. im hispanic. In NM most Hispanics are against illegal immigration

Old 04-24-2011, 04:45 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Barreras View Post
no, not at all. im hispanic. In NM most Hispanics are against illegal immigration
I believe also that most Hispanics in NM are multi-generation Americans and not illegal immigrant or 1st generation Americans?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration