U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 01:14 AM

2,087 posts, read 1,052,974 times

Advertisements

If you are looking for some real racial slurs check out We Hate Gringos (http://wehategringos.com/whg/?page_id=81 - broken link)

Illegal and legal mexicans are marching in our street, desecrating our flag while spewing racial slurs at Americans. Anything you see here is pretty benign compared to illegal mexican marches.

Old 07-30-2007, 01:22 AM

180 posts, read 89,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
What would you call this?
LOL

I’d call it being straightforward and auto critical.

Thanks again for the laughs!

Last edited by MexicanGuy; 07-30-2007 at 01:40 AM..

Old 07-30-2007, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrey View Post
Let's get the facts straight - this is not a RACIAL slur. I was only using the reference to cockroaches because they multiply like crazy. In this case, the Mexicans are coming into this country faster than you can say rocks and blocks.
Hmmmm... I wonder why you didn't choose bunnies for your allusion…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrey View Post
As well, I'll tell you that if I am banned, there are an ass load of others on this forum who should also be banned. For instance MEXICAN GUY. He thinks it's his right to step all over US Citizens on this forum and get away with it because he's a minority. Hell he isn't even on American soil (as far as we know!).
If I were on American soil then you’d say “How comfortable for you to defend Mexico now that you’re out!” And, what’s the difference whether I’m on U.S. soil or not? If I wrote this from the Embassy of the United States in Mexico then would it be alright? By the way, how am I stepping over anyone in this forum?

Old 07-30-2007, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
If you are looking for some real racial slurs check out We Hate Gringos (http://wehategringos.com/whg/?page_id=81 - broken link)

Illegal and legal mexicans are marching in our street, desecrating our flag while spewing racial slurs at Americans. Anything you see here is pretty benign compared to illegal mexican marches.
So that gives you the right to spew the same garbage at Mexicans in general?

Old 07-30-2007, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanGuy View Post
So that gives you the right to spew the same garbage at Mexicans in general?

If they're illegal I could care less. I happen to like LEGAL mexicans and when I lived in Ca my best friends (neighbors) was a wonderful family originally from mexico but they were true blue Americans all the way.

Old 07-30-2007, 02:12 AM

Quote:
If they're illegal I could care less. I happen to like LEGAL mexicans and when I lived in Ca my best friends (neighbors) was a wonderful family originally from mexico but they were true blue Americans all the way.
Soooo, your best friends was, eh?

Old 07-30-2007, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanGuy View Post
Soooo, your best friends was, eh?
Was because I now live over a thousand mile away Don't try to make something out of nothing. They were furious over illegal immigration because they followed the law and others thumb their nose at it and the husband was in construction and watched his wages go down over the years because of illegal aliens.

Old 07-30-2007, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Was because I now live over a thousand mile away Don't try to make something out of nothing. They were furious over illegal immigration because they followed the law and others thumb their nose at it and the husband was in construction and watched his wages go down over the years because of illegal aliens.
Okay, they still is your friends

Old 07-30-2007, 04:23 AM
Yac

5,874 posts, read 6,290,826 times
This thread is getting nowhere.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration