U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 04:12 PM

3,109 posts, read 2,694,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
And I said: "What makes you think LEGALS wouldn't want these jobs."
i asked WHO

then i gave examples - are you too lazy to click on the first post? the examples were: american teens of all colors, black adults, new legals from asia

DUH

LEARN HOW TO REEEEEEEAD

see the below for an example of an answer from someone who knows how to read:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
When I was in high school in the late 80s I worked at a fast food restaurant and my duties ranged from cleaning the floors, taking out the trash, and cleaning dishes to working the cash register and preparing the food. It was grungy at times and the hours meant I had little-to-no social life. But it was decent money for someone in high school. So, to answer part of your question - teenagers.

When I was in college in the early 90s I worked at a utility and my job was reading gas meters. It helped pay for school supplies and my car. Others who worked there who were not in college considered the job a stepping stone to higher, permanent positions in the company. To answer another part of your question - college students and high school graduates.

[we don't need illegal immigrants for anything]

Old 04-11-2011, 04:18 PM

94 posts, read 71,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace8 View Post
beep. wrong. learn how to read. i asked which group of LEGALS would want those types of jobs. i even gave examples. again, learn how to read.

Amazing how you think you can insult people but you threaten to report people if they do it... Im not surprised though, your an Illegal supporter and thats the way you people operate!!!!! If you dont like other peoples opinions and point of views, with or without attitude maybe you shouldnt post on this forum.
Now YOU have been reported!! Maybe you should learn to treat people with respect if you expect to get it back!

Old 04-11-2011, 04:18 PM

13,387 posts, read 9,897,474 times
Quote:
i asked WHO

then i gave examples - are you too lazy to click on the first post? the examples were: american teens of all colors, black adults, new legals from asia

DUH

LEARN HOW TO REEEEEEEAD

see the below for an example of an answer from someone who knows how to read:
.....dah!....It's you that's not comprehending

Old 04-11-2011, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
.....dah!....It's you that's not comprehending
nope. your lack of reading skills are beyond reprehensible. see post #12 for an intelligent answer - one that understands the question, unlike YOU

Old 04-11-2011, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Barreras View Post

Amazing how you think you can insult people but you threaten to report people if they do it... Im not surprised though, your an Illegal supporter and thats the way you people operate!!!!! If you dont like other peoples opinions and point of views, with or without attitude maybe you shouldnt post on this forum.
Now YOU have been reported!! Maybe you should learn to treat people with respect if you expect to get it back!
i've reported you for your false accusation. remember the hebrew translation for "accuser" is satan! stop posting satanic posts!!!!!!!!!! and yes your post is dripping with "respect" HOW DARE YOU

Old 04-11-2011, 04:28 PM

94 posts, read 71,285 times
Quote:
i've reported you for your false accusation. remember the hebrew translation for "accuser" is satan! stop posting satanic posts!!!!!!!!!! and yes your post is dripping with "respect" HOW DARE YOU

ooooohhhhh, im so scared! really? who do you think you are acting holier than thou?!?!?! But its ok that you threaten to report people and treat people like sh*t but then you get mad when the same is done to you...Karma is a Bi!!h

Old 04-11-2011, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Barreras View Post
ooooohhhhh, im so scared! really? who do you think you are acting holier than thou?!?!?! But its ok that you threaten to report people and treat people like sh*t but then you get mad when the same is done to you...Karma is a Bi!!h
i'm so NOT scared of you. stop wasting your time. the hebrew word for accuser is SATAN. and that is EXACTLY what you and farnam did. lol . .. hha. get a life

Old 04-11-2011, 04:31 PM

how DARE you accuse me. HOW DARE YOU

how DARE you assume i'm scared of you!!? HOW DARE YOU

yes karma'sa byotch so when someone accuses YOU, you'll know it's karma lol

Old 04-11-2011, 04:34 PM

4,731 posts, read 2,455,087 times
Quote:
how DARE you accuse me. HOW DARE YOU

how DARE you assume i'm scared of you!!? HOW DARE YOU

yes karma'sa byotch so when someone accuses YOU, you'll know it's karma lol
ZZZZZzzzzzzz.

What are you, 12?

Old 04-11-2011, 04:36 PM

thankfully 90 percent of the posters responded with intelligent responses. y'know, the ones who READ the question.

10 percent are morons who can't read... well, hey, c'est la vie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration